Marg/Catherine #7.0 ~ Totally Thud Worthy

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by SunsetBoulevard, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

HMPH! :scream: Anne, you're going to make me mad at you now! ;)
    All of that great Margness! We need to find someway to see it. Did anyone else get to record it this week?

2. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Marg is always awesome. :D

Did anyone get a chance to watch Columbus Day? Looks like the DVD is out in the U.S. already and will be released in the U.K. by mid-September. I managed to watched it and I actually liked Marg's scenes, especially the last two. I'd love to know what people think about it if you've watched. :)

3. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I've got it, but I haven't had a chance to watch it yet. I did catch a glimpse of Marg in it and OMG - hello Sarah Kellogg.

4. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

why do we have to be sooo behind in the UK eh? September?! So Marg's scenes are good? What is the movie like as a whole? Not worth it except for the Marg-ness?

5. Blondie18

Blondie18 Victim

^I feel your pain- am in the UK too! I can't wait to see it tho

6. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I'd say it's a shame that this movie didn't make it to the big screen. It wasn't really my kind of movie and I admit that I wasn't very interested in the beginning, but it got better and I liked how it was ended. Actually, I think it was better than a lot of the movies we get to see in the theater. And unlike Mr. Brooks' Emma, Marg's character in this movie, Alice, actually played a big role in it. IMO you'll like her scenes a lot. :)

7. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Something really bad happened to me yesterday. I was looking for a watchable channel on TV (lol), and I switched to one and saw Marg. She was lying on the floor. I was like WTF? Then a guy came along and started choking her. It was like 11PM but I started shouting "NOOO! STOP CHOKING MARG!!!" I was being totally crazy. It was sad to see her cry.
    I decided to watch the movie but it turned out that it was the last five minutes. I was so angry. :scream: Yeah, it was "Through the eyes of a killer", and no, I've never seen the movie.
    The Tommyknockers was on TV last Sunday (I didn't watch it, because hell, it's really BAD. Marg is great, but the storyline sucks.)
    I found a site where they list the upcoming movies with Marg <3
    Lethal Vows - May 19 (for Hungarian fans only ;))

8. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Even though RDA was a psycho in TtEoaK, he & Marg made a HOT couple! I also liked Joey Pants in that movie too.

9. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

10. SunsetBoulevard

Eeeeeeeeeeeeee! *THE* cleavage is the second place winner *pats the cleavage* :devil::devil::devil:

11. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Haha, that 'article' is quite amusing, 2nd place wooo go Marg ;) why not first?Marg should have won it hands down ;)

12. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Lisa Edelstein should have been higher too, but I am so confused as to why Marg wasn't number 1. Um, hello - best cleavage on television award goes to....MARG!!

13. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

But I believe the author wrote that article in a negative kind of way. According to his own comment, these are actually the six most unnecessarily exposed cleavages on TV. That had me amused because I though most guys would -more or less- like some cleavages on TV. Maybe that's just my own stereotype. LOL. Catherine's cleavage is absolutely necessary to me, though. When a CSI episode is so boring that I start to consider turning off my TV, it's always the cleavage that has me change my mind. :D And really, it's a freaking TV show. It's only natural that a TV show is gratuitous. :rolleyes:

Btw, here is Marg giving you a tip on how to help stop global warming (thanks to xam for the heads-up) :)

Last edited: May 14, 2008
  14. SunsetBoulevard

Thanks for the video! I just LOVE the way she breathes... is that too much? Seriously. It's just... hot :D

15. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Her posture, her voice... very sultry. Hot. Seriously, Marg is amazinggg. Thanks for the video!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.