Danny/Flack #7: Flack Makes It His Business

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Faylinn, Apr 22, 2008.

1. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Well, don't want to shatter your illusion but Nick/Greg shippers are way more spoiled :p;) Just had to say that, sorry :thumbsup:

Anyway, when they share a scene, work together, there's quite a lot to see. They may not share a lot of time but when they do it's quality time! :eek: Flack staring down Danny like he's, well, something very tasty. And I loved the way he stared at Danny in Blood, Sweat and Tears (S1), definitely a must see Candygirl!

[​IMG]

I think the world could have come to an end and Flack wouldn't even notice it! Danny keeps on talking and talking about the case and all Flack's able to do is think "Wow, I want Danny - now!" :devil:

2. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

If you've heard about the original spoilers for 'Personal Foul' then you will want to watch this promo video from tv.com (spoilers within it, obviously). Thanks to JellyBelly and dutch_treat for the heads up on this.

OMG! :devil: :D :D Aww, it's like date night for Danny and Flack. That is so sweet, and I'm just beyond excitement for the start of this episode now! And 'casual' Flack is hot...

3. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

OMG, you just gave me a heart attack!

Wow, seeing the two of them together, so casually at a ball game, made me a really happy fangirl! And I bet Flack didn't only loose money in that bet...:devil: And the way Flack told Danny to get on the field (sorry, I have no idea about basketball, is it a court?). And Danny just followed. I cant believe I have to wait at least a few month until I can watch the whole episode! :()

I also love how Danny always turns to Flack when there's a problem. And Flack's always there for him, no matter how Danny acts out, Flack's always having his back. Any way you look at it, even if you don't believe they're a couple/attracted to each other, they are best friends and that won't ever change. And you know what they say, the best relationships develop out of friendships ...

Why won't the spoiler tags work for me?

4. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

OOH! YES!! hehe...Flack and Danny, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

Okay, that was random and pre-schooler-ish of me. But, I don't care! ...Do I need spoiler marks around this?

THAT WAS SO SUBTEXTY! I mean, those two just out on the town for a night, am I right? I mean...GOD! I wish we'd have a moment like that for nick and Greg, because that would be awesome. I mean...yeah, Danny/Flack - So gonnd happen.:lol:

So, yeah, there's my two sense!

Yes, we are more spoiled...hehe

-Lynn

Last edited: May 6, 2008
  5. Redsiren

Redsiren Hit and Run

Dude!

That was totally date night. And what did I just say about Danny's style rubbing off on Flack? Point proven. And the glimpse of tummy was hot. :p I can't WAIT for this episode!!!

This season just keeps getting better and better!!!

6. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:D :D :D

Oh. My. God.

I am pleasantly shocked beyond words. :drool::drool::drool: DANNY AND FLACK ARE SPENDING TIME OUTSIDE OF WORK YET AGAIN! :D And they're at a basketball game together! And Flack's wearing a HENLEY SHIRT just like Danny's! :drool: Oh, and is it just me or do the two guys look like they did the horizontal mambo dozens of times throughout the day before they went to the game together?! :drool::drool::drool: Look how mussed Danny's hair is! And his shirt is barely tucked in! And Flack ... oh man, only in front of Danny does Flack look so casual and comfortable like that. HOOOOOOT. :eek::cool::thumbsup:

It's like a triple or even quadruple bonus for us that Danny's with Flack at the game because according to the spoilers, it was with Lindsay. Oooo. :eek::evil::guffaw:

And how ironic is it that the video link would be given to us by viewers of another ship? :lol:

7. jay

jay Witness

That was a niiiiiiiiice video. Very nice.

Especially since it was supposed to be Danny and LINDSAY at the game together. And I could've seen Lindsay sitting there, bored out of her mind while she tried to feign interest for Danny's sake. Really, it's awesome seeing the two of them in a casual setting together and the whole thing screamed DATE to me. And I swear, Flack steals a glance of Danny's junk before they cut back to the court. Oh and, how rough was the sex? Danny has a friggen afro going! I really can't wait anymore!

Oh and remember everyone, three lines, right?

8. Redsiren

Redsiren Hit and Run

Huh? You lost me. Which three lines? :confused:

9. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Heheheh, the three line rule includes sentences in spoiler boxes. ;) But I am so happy to see D/F shippers minding the rules and keeping to them! Ah, that's one of the reasons why I love this place. :lol:

Danny looking like he has an afro after too much sex with Flack? :lol::lol::lol: Loves it!

Ya know, we actually have canon visual proof of what Danny looks like after really good sex now. I remember in the season three finale that his hair didn't even look remotely messed up ... but in that Danny/Rikki scene in episode 4x16, boy, was his hair tousled or what!

So ... I guess if Danny has even more ruffled hair while he's with Flack ... :devil::devil::devil: Damn, Flack, give the boy the chance to comb his hair out, at least!

P.S. Redsiren, there's a three line per post rule for Shipper Central to minimize any spamming. ;)

10. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

Yes! Danny and Flack at the game! Thank you writers for realizing that if he was with Lindsay it would have been more than a little bit weird. Now, where can I begin to explain my excitement for the new episode? Especially after last week's boom! :D OK. I wants the episode! Now! :lol:

I am not so sure abut the three line rule. I mean does it include the spoiler box? I am confused *scratches head*

11. althea

althea Lab Technician

Hey all I haven't been here in a while RL has been a mess, anyway I digress I saw the clip *yay*!!!!! I am attempting to use the spoiler box for the first time god I hope this works...

What can I say Danny and Donnie on a date *happy dance* it has made my day I am not ashamed to admit I have watched the promo about four times now:eek:, when I first read the spoiler on the other thread that scruncy face was going to be with Danny at the game in the episode my spirits just hit rock bottom but now well I am over the moon! Only thing is I will have to wait a while to see this episode damn you South Africa :lol: but I know you ladies will provide screencaps and that will be good enough for me for the moment. By the way Danny's 'fro? Flack must have been having a good time with the kinkapoo hey?:devil::lol: And is it just me or is Flack wearing a Henley t-shirt? I just about died a thousand deaths when he lifted his shirt to show off his badge:drool:

Last edited: May 7, 2008
  12. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I'm dead tired after working a 13 hour day, but I had to stop by here... :D

A DATE!!! :D :D :D Danny and Flack on a date!!! :D :D :D And oh hell yeah, Flack helped himself to his Kinkapoodle before the game. ;) :devil: Danny's shirt was partially untucked and he looked...loved up. :devil: Flack's probably doubly bummed Danny won the bet because, well, we know how Danny pays up when he loses. ;) Of course, in Flack's case, he doesn't have to win a bet to get Danny to give it up. ;) Oh, and I love how Flack takes charge, flashing his badge, while Danny goes to tend to the guy right away. As always, Danny knows (and expects) Flack will take care of everything for him.

I love the staring. :D It was so blatant in "Blood, Sweat and Tears." I'm sorry, guys don't look at their friends the way Flack looks at Danny. Flack's look says, "I'm completely and totally mesmerized by you." That's the look of a man who wants the guy he's staring at. :D Bad.

13. althea

althea Lab Technician

You mean like this?
    [​IMG]
    Not from Blood, Sweat and Tears but Flack has that "I want you bad and I don't care whose watching.":devil::lol: look again. Flack is clearly not thinking clean thoughts here and Danny as usual seems completely oblivious to the way Flack is staring at him with those lusty eyes:lol:

14. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:lol: Yeah, in that screencap it seems as if Danny isn't aware of Flack staring at him. However ...

[​IMG]

Look at Danny's face here! He is so trying too hard to act nonchalant. :lol: He looks like he's getting high on Flack's blatant staring of him!

15. kinehelene

kinehelene Hit and Run

Im a BIG Danny&Flack Shipper...

They are so ment to be!!

And i think Flack will have problems keep being a cop if danny is in some sort of truble..
    but i think he will try his best to make it right..