CSI: NY Season 4 Spoilers! Discussion in the Big Apple

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Yep, they are both hot, but 'casual' Flack is seriously hot! I love Danny and Flack's friendship, and seeing them out together enjoying a basketball game is just so great. :D

2. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Yeah, I almost forgot to comment on that :eek: *giggles* - they both do look totally cute in their T's - I like Flack so much more when he's tie-less :drool:

Last edited: May 6, 2008
  3. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

Indeed! It's a rare treat to see him without one of his fuglies (sp?)

4. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

I'm quite baffled (well i'm not but its the only word i could think of) by the change in characters not that i mind i means WOW they look good casual makes me even happier. But also kind of surprised at the change tho it makes sense with everything thats happened.

I'm wondering if this means that Lindsay could be in danger? its not past TPTB to mess with us.

I'm quite happy to just rewatch that clip and stare at them.. I like how they have there badges at hand for moments like this.

5. JulieAnn

JulieAnn Witness

Anyone else notice the bit of "Flack Skin" we get in the clip!! It's just a little but it's still hot!

6. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

Yes I did! Lovely. In actual fact, now that I've watched the clip a few times there are plenty of things I love about it. I love how uninhibited Danny is over his excitement that the guy made the shot, I love how Danny and Flack didn't rush down onto the field. It always narks me somewhat when dramas portray the emergency services as always rushing in to save the day. Having been a nurse I know that if you're off duty you're more likely to stand back and watch it unfold for a bit before deciding to step in. People thinking that you're always 'on the job' used to annoy me (although admittedly Flack carrying his badge while off the clock may contradict that a little). The other thing I love is that Danny won the bet. In the original spoilers when it was Lindsay with him she won - again. She's always winning the bets with Danny and I wanted, just once for it to be Danny's turn. :)

7. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I'm glad TPTB realized having Lindsay and Danny at the game together wouldn't make any sense.

Now I just have to keep my fingers crossed that they realize having Lindsay be in danger from the cabbie killer and having that be the wake up call Danny needs to profess his love for her won't make any sense either. Or that having Danny and Lindsay decide to start over won't make any sense either.

8. Redsiren

Redsiren Hit and Run

Shh!!! Don't jinx it!! :lol:

I seriously love this change. It seems so much more natural than it would've been had it been Lindsay. And their reactions when the guy makes the shot are priceless!

9. owlki

owlki Witness

Oh my God! They heard my prayers and changed that scene from "I don't know if I can stand to watch it" to "what an awesome scene"!!! I can't believe in it! Now I'm really looking forward to watching this episode!

Danny and Flack scenes always make me happy!

10. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

I'm a nursing student (one year left, yay!)... is that something I have to look forward to? lol

I can't wait to see the episode tomorrow night. Frankly, I'm glad it's Danny and Flack. I feel like there hasn't been enough moments with the two of them on the show. Plus, given what's happened, a scene like that between Danny and Lindsay just wouldn't feel right to me... *shrugs*

11. churchmouse

churchmouse Witness

Flack skin, and he has no scar from the bombing? It’s a miracle! :wtf:

I do love a little Flack skin. :thumbsup:

12. Redsiren

Redsiren Hit and Run

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed. Unless the scar is higher up than I remember. Weeeird.

13. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Hmmm, it's possible for the scar to be a lot higher than what Flack skin was shown. Then again TPTB is notorious for awful lack of continuity.

Maybe Flack went to a plastic surgeon too and had the scars reduced. He's the pretty cop, after all! :p :lol:

14. flackfan_82

flackfan_82 Witness

wow...that clip just made my night, even tho my comp froze at 1:18 into it.

so glad that they changed the scenario a bit, having Flack and Danny at the game makes much more sense! At least we know he's into the sport. If it was a playoff hockey game I'd think it'd be even more realistic...(alas, NY is out :p) Someone was listening to the pleas for more casual Flack - can we say YUMMY?!!!

I just about died when I saw that little flash of skin...nice...very nice indeed:devil:. I am thinking the scar was a little higher, tho I'll have to rewatch COTP to be sure (something to keep me busy tonite, seeing as how I can't get Guitar Hero to work for me...grr:scream:).

I can't see Flack fussing with a plastic surgeon. I get that he's not that into himself...besides, a little war wound makes for good stories when it comes to impressing the ladies ;) ;)...something tells me he'd hang on to that scar as a reminder to wear the long bullet proof vest more often, (as was evident last week):guffaw:

Cannot wait for tomorrow! I will be watching this one several times over :p

15. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

Yay for the clip! I am so happy that Danny and Flack went to the game. It makes so much more sense than with Lindsay. :lol: I love how Danny screamed "He did it!" he looked like a 10 year old kid :D I can't wait for the episode. I will join the others' concern about Lindsay being in danger because of the cabbie. All in all, bring on the episode CBS!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.