Flack/Monroe #2 - It's a Block Party Thing!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSI_Watcher_8, Jul 12, 2006.

1. Sammey

Sammey Victim

Hahaha, you guys are hilarious, "Laughing Larry Recovering Group". :D

2. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Wow it's been so long since I have seen new people. Well I knew there was a lot of lurkers about. But I'm glad to see a few come out of the closet. (so to speak)

There are pics out there. I should look for them, too.

"'toy injustice" that cracks me up!!!!!:guffaw:

3. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

Yeah.... I like Flack & Linds too. :lol:
    I'm loving 'toy injustice' So many peeps have been ticked off over mail order 'fabulous' gifts, it's kinda appropriate. :lol:
    Is it just me or when Flack is around Linds, he has to show off that little bit more? Taking on that illegal fireworks bust - look at him jump. Yeah baby - I'm doing this for you! ;)

Off topic - Aud, loving the signature quote cos it's soooo bleeding true! Does my ass look big in this? No, but if you compare it to mine.... :devil:

4. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

I hope we get some more Flack and Lindsay scenes in the upcoming episodes. Hopefully, Danny and Lindsay are going to be a little...awkward around each other so who better than Flack to swoop in and up the game a bit? :lol:

It would be fun to see them laugh together a bit more - maybe they've got more in common than we think?

I wonder if Flack knows at all what's going on between Danny and Linds right now, it'd be great if we could get a scene of Linds and Don talking about it. Gah! I hate my head, sometimes I see Flack as the older brother, and then sometimes he becomes the "better guy". :p

*whacks head*

I still haven't gotten around to look for pictures. Darn it.

*whacks head again*

:lol:

5. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Here's a picture for your Sunday afternoon viewing pleasure.

[​IMG]
    *csi-caps.com

She's so little compared to him! How perfectly sweet. :thumbsup:

You would think that the writers would capitalize on their interaction in "Child's Play". They seemed to have bonded a bit over some childhood scars. If anything, let them work together and be snarky to one another. That's always fun. :lol:

6. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

She is so tiny compared to him but it guess it all works out... wheres the evil smiley when I did it? --

What ep is that from? I want to icon it!! Tell me, auda, tell!

Snarky is definately fun; because it makes you wonder if its just snark or some hidden passion behind it. :)

7. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

I found it! It was Cool Hunter from Season 2! I know this because I just saw that episode and LOVED the Flack/Lindsay scenes. Really wish they would have WAY more of these two together. Tis a shame if you ask me! :lol:

8. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

*bangs Mer's head against desk* I capped that ep like a couple of weeks ago for the stuff for DL and Mer made me freaking miss a FM scene?? *gasps* I'm so gonna get her for this... ---- They need more scenes together, seriously.

9. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Seriously, they do. :) And Stella needs to be present so we can watch her and her seamonkeys be left out.

:guffaw:

Here's to us having at least one more scene before the season is over!

10. Sakura_Kiss

Sakura_Kiss Hit and Run

Gosh I just saw this thread a while ago. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who supports this ship.

Can I still join in? I totally love this pair.

Their height difference is so adorable it's like she was built to fit into his arms, and he was built to protect her.

'Big brother' Don is going to be there to make everything better

11. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Hi Sakura Kiss. You are welcome to join in. Glad that you are here. :)

Maybe I am biased (being around Lindsay's height), but she would certainly fit in his arms well. *Loves tall and handsome guys*

I could definitely see Flack taking good care of Lindsay and helping her through any troubles she might encounter right now. He seems very loyal yet doesn't tolerate bull s*it either. His strong sense of values would go very well with Lindsay's.

12. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

I see Flack being very protective over his girl(s) and I would love to see him be a good friend for Lindsay, who seriously needs one now (especially now, why can't we at least get good friendship scenes of these two?!) We need to establish this relationship a whole lot more in my opinion!

*tall, blue eyed detectives are just what a girl needs to make it through the day ;)*

13. csicrazy516

csicrazy516 Civilian

Heyy Guys im new. but i love FM Radio!!!!

they are so cute together
    i wish the writers would put them together
    because im writing a FanFic about them lol:)

14. Sakura_Kiss

Sakura_Kiss Hit and Run

[​IMG] It'll be really fun to see their relationship grow from people who can just work well together, to friends, and to something more.
    They'd be really good for each other and not just in a romantic sense. They could be just friends or thier dating, either way the chemistry these to have is really something. I really want to see Flack's reaction to the whole Danny/Lindsay thing.

Maybe he'll even confess in the heat of the moment!

"You don't deserve what happened Linds, you deserve to be with someone
    won't give you these crap. Someone who'd be willing to love you more than anything. Someone like...someone like me..."

That was so lame!!!:guffaw:

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 7, 2008
  15. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Haha, well I can picture Lindsay in Flack's arms...and neither of them wanna leave. :p Yeah, they fit well - that's for sure.

Yes it was - but lame is good! I like lame :D

I wish we would get some kind of reaction from Flack towards the whole Danny/Lindsay thing. Flack's a close friend so I'm sure he knows there's something between DL, it would be nice to know what his thoughts are, especially after the whole RND deal.