Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!11 ♥!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sab

Sab Witness

Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!1

First of all: WAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! :( Alexx is gone! so sad. Second: Scuba boy-- I just loved that scene and that line from Alexx. I always love any ep where Eric is in his diving gear so right at first I knew I'd love it. ;) So the one E/C scene we got was cute because Woah Cal you are lucky. ;)

2. DancerLife

DancerLife Victim

3. Sab

Sab Witness

I also wanted to ask a question about tonight's ep--- Since tonight's ep involved drugs and there was no Jake sighting can we assume that he's gone and therefore no longer involved with Calleigh? You'd think since he was with the DEA he'd be around in some capacity, of course I know in reality the actor may not have been available, but still I have hope. :)

4. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

I'm a bit confused too. I know Allexx is leaving just saw the epi. And I do hav to say it was well done. And Calleigh actually cried!! As for someone lese leaving and someone getting killed, I do have a theory of my own. Maybe just maybe Jake is the one to get killed or almost killed so he leaves. There is someone else that could be the one that leaves or gets killed but I'm gonna be evil and not say who. It stems from something my 'source' had heard before this season even began.

5. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I must say that I don't believe in anything Eva says, because I've read an article of hers and it had 'spoilers' for season six, and she said that the love triangle is so 5th season thing and that there won't be Calleigh Eric moments, that Eric is only into Calleigh because his injury... I think she even said that Calleigh is staying with Jake (that actually happened, but I hope they are not together anymore). There is a link to that article in that site... I think it's called CSI Miami Wiki or something like that. It's in the spoiler section. And there were spoilers that Horatio is going to be hurt in the season 5 finals, and he didn't get a scratch.

I think that there is no doubt that the man in the picture with Calleigh is Eric. I hope that that moment is going to be magnificent. We really deserve it. And we well probably get two god EC episodes in a row, so maybe, just maybe, they will finally get together, or at least, well have a did they-did they not cliffhanger.

Oh my God, I've really started writing long posts. I'll stop, I just have one more question. I've read something about the preview of the next episode in the last night's episode thread, but I don't know if I got it right. Is there a scene where Eric asks H if he heard what happened to Calleigh? If you could post a link I would really appreciate it (Do you know that after the 'I appreciate you for appreciating me' scene the word 'appreciate' always remind me of Eric and Calleigh?)

6. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

The preview was all about Calleigh possibly losing her job. Eric is all panicky about it.

7. Marija_Magdalena

Why would Calleigh lose her job? Wasn't the episode where Cal has to do her proficiency again season finales? I thought that the next episode is all about Eric and the tape... Does anyone know if the actors signed the contracts? I think I've heard that Emily did, so she is not the one that is leaving... Maybe Jake is going to leave. I wouldn't like him to die, because then Eric Calleigh relationship would have to be postponed and we don't want that, right? But, he can go as far as I'm concerned. The person who is going to die could be Trip, or maybe someone who is not a regular...

8. calleighsthebest

calleighsthebest Hit and Run

The promo seemed to show Calleigh getting into trouble for cleaning up that crime scene when she was kidnapped, but that is ridiculous! What else was she supposed to do when they were pointing a gun at her head?! It could be sweet to see Eric all upset and worried about the possibilty of Cal losing her job though and they'd have to give us an EC moment, surely!

9. Sab

Sab Witness

check the CSI Miami season 6 spoiler thread to find out who does die in the finale I think it's a page back from the last page. It's a Delkolover post! :) B

10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

scuba boy = lucky Calleigh :D 'nough said ;)

11. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zDytWk2ZVw
    Here is the promo link! Thanks to jinganglang2000.
    It looks an interesting hiphugger episode, hope we'll have some good moments...

12. Marija_Magdalena

Thank you, lusiana88, for the link. My stupid, slow computer is still opening it. I couldn't find that spoiler about who is going to die, so if someone could post a link or PM me, I would be very, very grateful.

One more thing, I just remembered that Calleigh has to stand out (is that a correct expression?) for Eric in the seasons finale, so she couldn't possibly be gone in this one. And Stetler said: "I have to pull you of this case." I have a question: what does Eric say in the promo? Is that his voice at the end?

Last edited: May 6, 2008
  13. MyStyle

MyStyle Victim

So I´m thinking that the person leaving, they meant Alexx. And I was actually thinking the same, that maybe it´s Jake who leaves... Or maybe even Natalia. I don´t really care, I just hope it´s not E or C. But then again I don´t want Ryan to leave either...;)
    Come on please tell us who you heard it was that was leaving, only_true_love!!! Pleeeeaaaassseeee:)

I hope your right about not being able to trust what Eva says, Marija_Magdalena.
    And MY GOD!!! I can´t wait to see next weeks episode. It has the potential of being a GREAT Hiphugger epi:thumbsup:. Thanks for uploading it luisiana.
    This weeks episode was great. I think they gave Alexx a great last epi and the possibility for her to come back.

14. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

You are so right! He is the one person in the lab who is completely unable to keep a secret for anything. That could really complicate matters...

15. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I have no doubt that the man in the picture is Eric...no one stands with their thumbs in their pockets like him and that is sooo one of his shirts. Ryan always wears suit jackets.

Don't know how much I believe what ELR said. The only thing I could think of when she said someone dies is the "new" Coroner gets shot and killed in the opening sequence. As for someone else getting shot...I have no clue. The blurb for the ep says that H puts his life on the line for the team and it seems that everything Donahue said would happen in LAST year's final eps seems to be happening now. She said they would go full circle with Brazil last year and they did that this year. So who knows. I didn't see anything in the spoilers about one of the CSI's getting shot but I don't see everything. Jake is NOT in the finale per the cast release at CBS but they still have Khandi in those credits and I didn't see him in the spoilers.

Well since Ryan doesn't have Alexx to run to to tell everything to the only other person who I could see him spilling to is Natalia and she already has some inkling, IMO, since the kiss on the cheek last season. But Ryan does have a ig mouth and god only knows what will pop out once he hears the tape and sees Eric's reaction.

As for E/C, I hope we do get something substantial in the finale b/c this whole "lets throw in E/C moments here and there" is actually, dare I say, getting a little old now. Sh*t or get off the pot with this already. On the upside Corey Miller wrote the finale!!!!! So that might be a major plus for us shippers ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.