Flack #8 - Flack, Don Flack

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Redsiren

Redsiren Hit and Run

I think him and I have the same feelings towards the younger generations. :p

2. Lampdor

Lampdor Prime Suspect

It looked like he smacked the guy across the face really hard.

Thanks for the caps Elsie.

3. Redsiren

Redsiren Hit and Run

Haha!! Really? :lol: Like backhanded him?

4. Lampdor

Lampdor Prime Suspect

^^ Yes, backhanded, ouch!, that was the word I was looking for. Don't think slapping like a girl would have worked. I think this is the first time we've seen Flack hit anyone.

5. Redsiren

Redsiren Hit and Run

Same. I really wanna rewatch it now! :p

6. ka990

ka990 Police Officer

Nothing puts Flack off his food! ;

7. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

frat kids are his pet peeves. he's sooo pissed off whenever they call him "bro".
    but what the heck? he's still cute even if he's pissed off!

8. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Concerning CSI NY4-18:
    I smile gush.....ing^_^:guffaw::guffaw:
    everyone collected many great photographs. salt Flack, Er....... I actually all not know, formerly the Flack's personality is thus similar to my personality .
    So, I very thank following photograph , I love to die them:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And, I increase, our young big boy:lol:,handsomely detective Don Flack:drool:(blamed caption):
    [​IMG]
    End, I like the here, the Flack of the hero, I like to see him and the criminal fight, handsome mien. I rave about!:thumbsup::drool:
    [​IMG]
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Hi,Redsiren, I agree: "Seriously...Who can resist THAT?" and "His facial expressions are priceless, his humor is fantastic and the way he deals with tough situations is just brilliant. "
    Yeah!Who can resist THAT????
    Look here, Flack's eye, my heart already melt:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The Flack eye is a such beautiful, I discover, my heart is by it spirit away. beg for, the Don Flack returns me!:evil::scream:
    Still have, concerning Flack expression, Yeah!He has many marvellous and fantastic expression methods. In fact, I also love to die them. so,in my computer . have many concerning the Flack, in the season3's oddity photograph. share with everyone, hope that everyone like!:)

Hi, Top, you again at think what, the viewpoint of the improbity?:confused::lol:
    Yeah!I always at think, Mac's words. Isn't true at point Danny and Flack's work, because we can discover, work time, They seldom mix in.I bet, the Mac feel jealous, his meaning is, they furtive 'work' tanto.^_^
    furtive 'work' Danny and Flack. You feel.......?:confused:;):p
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    End, we supported the Flack for a long time, and, our Flack is also more and more handsome. But, I think, any that Flack are all very handsome.
    I yearn season one the Flack , long hair\ blue eye, also is same charming.
    Hope everyone likes these super pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Still have, concerning Flack expression, Yeah!He has many marvellous and fantastic expression methods. In fact, I also love to die them. so,in my computer . have many concerning the Flack, in the season3's oddity photograph. share with everyone, hope that everyone like!:)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Caprian

Caprian Hit and Run

Thanks for the pics, they are very cute! :D :devil:

11. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

All I can say is...aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!

12. Redsiren

Redsiren Hit and Run

Ahh, the man of many faces. I seriously don't think I've come across another character anywhere that pulls as many different faces and reacts so viscerally as Flack does.
    You can tell exactly what he thinks of a situation, because it's all right there in his eyes and facial expression. He's an easy guy to read, and I think that's why a lot of people find him a fun character to watch. There's no wall between what he's thinking and what he lets others see.
    The scene at the magic shop is the perfect example. While other characters would have kept a straighter face, Flack's sarcasm and disbelief at Hawkes was right there. And when he is vindicated in his 'Houdini' question, we once again get a priceless clue as to what's going on in that head of his, 'cause it's all right there on his face. :p

13. CSINEWYORK000

CSINEWYORK000 Lab Technician

Now Imagine Flack/Eddie as a baby with all of these expressions -

he would one cute/fun kid..............

in a word - ADORABLE !

[​IMG]

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Last edited: May 9, 2008
  14. Redsiren

Redsiren Hit and Run

*can only think of the youtube video with the kid making all those fantastic Dr. Evil expressions without even realizing that he's doing it* :guffaw:

Flack would definately be one of those kids. I can only imagine that he probably STILL makes faces at himself just for giggle while brushing his teeth in the morning, just like he would when he was a kid. :p

Not only that, but those baby blue's would've made every mother in NYC envious that they didn't belong to her child.

15. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

Flacks just got better and better this season its great. He's on level par with Danny on my list at the moment could easily topped him with the tux (bad thing for guys in suits) but topless danny edged it.

His "houdini" reaction was priceless that scene is one of my all time favourites tho i still love the crapsicle quote from season one. I think its the way he is just confused buy how people kill each other and the lengths they go to... its the baffled expression.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.