Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by csiemily, Sep 30, 2007.

1. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

yeeees!! NICK SAVED SARA! :) i dont see why they dont just make them get married now beeecausee... she saved HIM too. ooh man :S.

scenes from season 6?... i think you mean season 8. caause, there were alot in season 6. Gum Drops in general, Rashomama (nick changes sara's mind on marriage:)), and.. just little things through the season. but, season 8... nothing really. well, all of the first season (dead doll) aaand when sara comes back, nick stops and says hi to her and asks if she wants a ride;) hoow cute!! SNICKERS!! .

so, sara's coming back... there's another girl on the scene for grissom (dont know if it'll go anywhere:S lets just hope!), ... and i heard some other news that...

- OK.. the spoiler thing isnt working for me.. so if you dont want this spoiler.. dont read this anymore...

warrick/ gary dordan is LEAVING?! what's up with this you guys? :(

i didn't watch the lastest csi episode, was busy... buutt.. i heard it was nick-centric/ brass-centric? ... that's good:) i'll look up some of the scenes.

2. Sakura_Kiss

Sakura_Kiss Hit and Run

Hi! I really love this pairing I'm so glad there are people who still believe in SNICKERS. Um... is it too late for me to join... Gosh I hope not. Right from the moment I watched this show I've always wanted these two to end up together. (And they will!)

Here's a little scene that popped in my head

Nick: (singing) If you give you're heart I'll give you all of me, say the words and I'll be yours completely. If you ask me to, I'll spend my life with you let me be the one your heart surrenders to...

Greg: :wtf: Wha...what are you doing?!?

Nick: You're not Sara.:confused:

Greg: :rolleyes: No I'm not.

Ok that was pointless.
    Thanks guys!!!

3. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

Of course it's not too late to join! Snickers will be around for a very long time, even if Sara Sidle has left the building.

*sighs* I'm sorry I've been MIA. Life has been sucking lately, but I won't get into that. I'm trying to turn it around though - I'm planning a vacation, hopefully to NYC. I'm thinking either summer because of the free events in the parks, or fall for the foilage - or Christmas time just because it's magical and the Rockefeller Tree . . . no final decisions yet though.

I updated Back To You last weekend at fanfiction.net. I have gotten so out of the groove of writing and posting, that I forgot to come over here and let everyone know. I realized that when I was at work, and have been insanely busy (hence the sucking of life in general, or part of it anyway) so this was the first chance I got to come in and let everyone know/catch up on posts. I haven't even had time to read the new Snickers fics/updates in like two months!

This past CSI wasn't my favorite, but it was OK. I LOVED Drops Out. My Nick/George obsession is still happening in full force.

I'm really looking forward to the next couple of episodes. I can't believe that there are only like two left! Sadness. This season was way too short, so I hope when the DVDs come out, it's at a reduced price, or has a ton of extras (like bloopers, and cut scenes through out the series *coughs* cut Snickers scenes *coughs*). Actually, I think I'd rather the tons of extra bonus material versus a cheaper price.

I'm sad that Gary is leaving, but if this is what it takes for him to get himself healthy, then so be it. His children deserve their father, and he deserves to be their father. Even though his troubles playing out in the media isn't the nicest of things, at least it was exposed and he'll have to deal with it to some degree . . . thankfully he was found sleeping in his car and not dead in a ditch somewhere. But I digress as this is not what this thread is meant for.

I'm really hoping that Jorja is back for the finale, and that the reason we haven't had confirmation (that I know of anyway) is because it's super top secret. The pictures I've seen for "For Gedda" show Nick, Warrick and Cath at a diner, seemingly saying goodbye. Where are Greg and Grissom? Perhaps they, and Sara are running late for the breakfast (she's buying naughty clothes for Nick, of course! LOL!).

With the last handful of episodes, it has become increasingly apparently that George is becoming a lead for the show, which is fantastic. He's doing a tremendous job so far. Do we know if he's signed on for S9?

4. Sakura_Kiss

Sakura_Kiss Hit and Run

Wow a lot of things are changing on the show, though this isn't the place to be discussing that.

Thanks for the welcome. I'm so glad somebody finaly replied, when I noticed that nobody's posting here anymore I thought that people have stop shipping Nick and Sara.

Then I realize how stupid that was because nobody can ever stop shipping these two. Their love is just amazing.

Don't ever give up on them!

5. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

I would never give up on these two! They were what brought me to this show. When I first started to watch the show, I was awed by the cuteness of these two! Then when the show randomly showed Sara and Grissom I was confused and disgusted...Why do that when you have the hotness of George Eads???

As for whether he will be back next season, no definite word about it but from the looks of things, it looks to be a yes. :D

6. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

Hi, Snickers shippers...uhm...I'm not here to...bash, or anything.

I just have a proposition for you. Us love shippers have gotten wind that Nick might be getting a girlfriend. uhm...We're worried. :(

I know that even though we're ruiting for seperate teams, and you guys might not support our ship, and we might not support your's but, seriously, guys, we need to convince TPTB that Nick DOES NOT need an OC girlfriend.:scream::brickwall::brickwall:

I think we need to convince TPTB what a big mistake their making. Because this unknown girl will end up just like Tina, I think we can all feel it.:scream:

Again, I am ready and willing to colaborte with you all. PLEASE, DON'T HURT ME FOR TREADING ON YOUR GROUND! I'm afraid of pain...:(

ANd, think about it, maybe we could all have some sorta celebration party! :beer:

Or not...

-Lynn

7. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

I totally agree with you Katelynn888!! What are some of your ideas for convincing TPTB to do exactly that?

I think it would be cool to celebrate together, because I would love to discuss with you about your ship :p

Plus I think we can both agree that Nick is incredibly fine to look at right?? :lol:

8. Sakura_Kiss

Sakura_Kiss Hit and Run

The thought of Nick having a girlfriend other than Sara is just wrong. I don't want him to end with some random chick.

Besides I'd rather have Nick end up with Greg (IF SNICKERS doesn't work :p)

Those guys were probably on something when they thought of that idea.

Nick/OC=EW!

9. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

I'm going to be tarred and feathered and disowned from this 'ship for this statement but I feel the urge to say it anyway.

I 100% support Nick having an OC girlfriend, given current circumstances.

Nick is becoming a leading character as has been mentioned above by a few people. That's obvious. Well even leading characters need romance. The truth is that I think they still have a few loose ends to tie up with Nick's character before he'll be ready to really develop into what we all want to see him become. One of those things is the lack of intimacy he's been shown to have had with anyone throughout the series. While those of us present, be us Love or Snickers shippers, know that we've seen a connection between him and Greg/Sara, TPTB haven't ever developed it enough to really use as tangible evidence to Nick's humanity. Grissom, of all people, has been shown to have more truly indepth relationships on the show than Nicky.

What I'm saying must seem odd given the sensitive and loving personality that we've all grown to know and love in Nick. However, while Nick is a great guy... he's been given the short end of the stick as far as a few areas of characterization goes. Even Warrick has been shown in more lights, has been given more demensions. We've never seen Nick in a relationship, not really. We've seen his deep friendship with Warrick. We've seen fun flirty relationship with Sara, that never came to fruition because of Grissom. We've seen his brief stint with Kristy Hopkins but we've never really seen Nick develop that deep connection with another human being.

Now, obviously we see it under the surface with Sara. That's why we're all here. And those Love-ers see it with Greg, that's why you 'ship what you do. However, it was only hinted at. While we all know that this passionate, sensitive, wonderful guy lays beneath the surface TPTB have never really given Nick the chance to show it through his devotion to a partner. He should have gotten the chance with Sara but they suck and at this point seem to have eliminated that possibity, though I hope that's only temporary.

While I'm not saying that I support him living happily ever after with this chick. And while I do not mean to imply that I want her to take the place that we've always wanted Sara to fill, well, I think that giving George Eads a chance to show that side of Nick is a great thing. I doubt I'll be able to be convinced otherwise.

Ideally this skank will come around and make Sara jealous and Sara will leave Grissom and realize she loved Nick all along. However, even if that doesn't happen I'll still be glad to have seen Nick reach his full potential with another person. Just as long as he gets there.

Essentially what I'm saying is that I want Nick to be developed into the absolute most that he possibly can be. While I want Sara to help him do that I'm willing to accept a lesser substitute as long as Nick reaps the benefit in the end.

Now... feel free to commense tarring and feathering.

10. MegBreanne

No tarring and/or feathering from my direction. I swear! :)

I know it's unrealistic to think that Nick wouldn't have a romantic relationship with someone other than Sara. He's human and she out of the state. They are soulmates - we know this.

I really like the idea of Sara becoming jealous, dumping Grissom and fighting for Nick!

We always have fanfiction, if nothing else.

That being said, though, I am going to hold out hope that Jorja comes back and is a social worker - that way she can be a recurring character and have the opportunity to do other projects, but Sara comes back and is able to work with her old friends and have a job that isn't about death and how to catch the bad guys. She was burnt out and rightfully so.

Now, I just finished watching Gum Drops and MY GOD! I MISS MY SNICKERS!!! *goes off into the corner crying*

11. lostladyknight

Meanwhile you have to disregard 90% of what I say right now anyway. My OTP is going through a crisis at the moment. It's totally destroying everything I thought was sacred on CSI. :(

I'm still holding out hope though.

Man, I've lost my two favorite 'ships in one season. After eight years of loyal viewing, that sucks.

12. MegBreanne

I know! Nick and Sara are my OTP. But, I was always digging the idea of Warrick and Cath. They had that immediate chemistry. If I had to guess at a romantic involvement between any two characters when the series first started, it'd have been Warrick and Cath, hands down (though Snickers is what got me hooked).

In some crazy way, I guess I could picture Warrick and Catherine visiting with Nick and Sara, having dinner parties and drinks. Celebrating the holidays, going on vacation - just being good friends . . . but now Sara is gone, and Warrick is leaving . . . *sighs* This is so sad.

13. lostladyknight

I always pictured that too. Like them hanging out and going out for drinks and having little dinner parties. Sounds so nice, actually.

I hate this. I hate it hate it hate it.

I want my 'ships back neow darnit!

I swear to goodness if I wasn't a Danny/Lindsay shipper I'd have nothing to make me happy right now. Yargh!

14. Sakura_Kiss

Sakura_Kiss Hit and Run

They've really dissapointed a lot of shippers . Atleast we still have fanfictions to make everything right.

15. MegBreanne

They absolutely have. If I wasn't such a Nick/George fan, I'd stop watching the show without a second thought.

I love Danny and Lindsay too. I'm really upset with Danny now though, dammit! Grr.

I'm *really*pulling for them to get past this 'bump in the road' as I want to call it at the moment, and I'm pulling for Calleigh and Eric to just bite the bullet (no pun intended!) and take that plunge.