The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Calihan, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

To School: What the hell is wrong with me? I'll get the homework in, but I don't know what I'm missing! Help! I'm drowning in all this crap.

To GZ: Yeah... all those times I was looking at you while we were dancing, I wasn't just plotting... OK, maybe I was, but not about anything bad. I can tell by the look in your eyes that you knew, and I know I'm a horrible liar. Thanks for everything you've given me, and I wish I really deserved it.

To songs: Stop getting in my head!!! I was singing five country songs all under two hours! :brickwall:

2. Austin

Austin Hit and Run

I'm back!!
    Why should I be called childish when I'm not the only one acting that way?
    Why do I feel like I should leave another forum because I'm the only one who is admitting my mistake and apologizing for it but I have to be pushed away by my so called friends and feel like I'm not welcome there? I'm not a bad person and all I want is to be able to go to a forum and have honest friends who give a darn about me. If there is a situation come to me first and not just slam me. Ask me, be honest. If I tell you something do go and blab it around! I have feelings and they do get hurt also!
    I am a grown up and Yes I do act childish once in a while but every one I know does!
    I want to cry.. Don't freakin go behind my back be honest to my face!!!

I know I've already ranted about this but I got hurt again today. I just want some friends who are honest with me even on here. If I say something wrong call me on it! Don't blab to others. If I try to make things right answer my questions so we can get things sorted out and go on. GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRR!!!

3. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

To Stick-What the Hell? I spent like $300 on you and you snap. Dammit! Grrr!

To guys at training-OMG you are sooo sexist its not funny. Just because I was the only chick there does not give you permission to harass me. Grrrr!!!

To Alex-Ewwwww get deodorant...you smell gross!

To Theo-Shame you had a hangover and had 3 hour hockey clinic. That will teach you steal your brothers vodka.

4. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

To hangover: you suck... If liverpool had won i would have drank less, because I'd have been happier ( ok not true but a good way to look at things now)

To revision: you are bad enough to try and start without a hangover, why must you totally suck...

To head: stop spinning.

To eyes: please stay open

To the next door neighbour: can you please stop with the lawn-mowing, banging of god knows what and whatever other noisy things you are doing...

5. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

To my mother: Yes I am still alive, as are you. If either of us wasn't then the other probably would have heard about it by now. :rolleyes: Honestly, I'm a grown woman, if you want to talk to me then call me, don't call my sister and tell her to tell me to call you...that's just irritating, and won't actually make me call you.

To everyone at work: We will win the tender. I have every faith in the work we have done and there is no doubt in my mind.

6. Amanda_Ruth

Amanda_Ruth Witness

Thank God this thread exists! Honestly. I need this.

To J.C.: Seriously, if you don't understand why I can't make relationships works, you're an idiot. I hate being hurt, and I'd rather be alone for the rest of my life than live with a completely shattered heart that is irreparable. I'm sick of jerk guys, and I'd rather be a lesbian than pursue yet another failed attempt at a relationship.

7. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

To a very special person:
    Happy Birthday, little one, I'm sorry I can't tell you personally, I wish I could let you know that I haven't forgotten and that I still think of you. I miss you and I'd really like to be with you now and give you a very big hug.
    I hope you're alright and that you're having a beautiful day.

To an old friend: I'm sorry that I can't write you, I'm just at a loss for words. I hope you don't take it the wrong way, but I really don't know what to say to you at the moment.

8. allmaple

allmaple Judge

to the university of western ontario: why does you hold message tell me my call will be answered in 30 minutes when i have been on hold for 77 minutes??? and still no one is answering. you had better register me in this damn class for putting up with your total suck assiness. this is why i refused to do my undergrad with you, because you suck.

eta: 90 minutes and counting :rolleyes: have i told you how much i hate this university?

Last edited: May 2, 2008
  9. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

Sorry 'bout that allmaple... don't those messages suck? :(

To frames: Yay! I've finally learned how to make you! Now I can make my website looks all prettiful! :)

To VB - Thank we got that stupid dance finished. Now I can sleep.

To GZ - If you miss writing club on Sunday, I swear... :guffaw:

10. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To fields: You are love . Actually; gah; I cannot get over how amazing all fields are .

To my boyfriend: You have noo idea how much I missed you . It was only a month, but it seemed like years. This long distance stuff is so hard, but when I get to see you again, I realize that you're worth the wait. Two more months until I can see you when I want. I am so excited. Words don't even begin to describe how much you mean to me .

To my mother: JDFLKAJD;LFJD;LFJAL;KAJFDA;JDLFOEUWROEU ! AGH . You irritate me, do not call me a slut, I want to punch you in the face when you do. "Yeah; I can't look at you because all I see is a slut" You have NO idea how hard I cried. I cried to the point where I went into a panic attack and almost passed out. Vee had to sit on the floor with me because she was scared to let me move. I cried so hard; haha; I love how you said you were going to try. I think you lied. I'm not a slut, and it hurts to know you would think that .

11. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

To this forum: I am sorry that i haven't been around, i have been so busy and tired...

To the people i let down: I feel terrible, wish i could change it, but right now i can't talk to you, or write you ... I am to tired, to far away to know what to say... I think of you all the time, i wont forget... I am here as always just a bit numb and silence than before...

To K.. : What the f**k don't you understand about the fact that we broke up more than a year ago.. :mad: Why are you holding on to something that is not there.. I dont love you, i never loved you.. And i never will love you... I wont come back to you... Go move on with your life, because i am living mine... I will say goodbey to you forever i've you dont let me and it go!!! :censored:

12. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

To my headache: Please go away. How can I work out when you are pounding!

To myself: Stop forgetting stuff!

To my friend: Why would you make plans to go away the one month out of the whole year I can come visit you? You probably didnt do it on purpose but now Im really down. I wait so long to come visit and now I get to spend like 1 maybe 2 days with you before you leave. :(

13. Amanda_Ruth

Amanda_Ruth Witness

To myself: WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM?! You waited until Monday to get that play from the library at school, then you don't even bother to get it?! How are you supposed to memorize two monologues that you DON'T EVEN HAVE for TOMORROW! I'm sorry, but you're a dumbass! Grow a brain and start using it. Otherwise, you're hopeless.

To my headache: You suck! Go away. I will not feed you caffeine simply to sate you. I will not eat until dinner is finished. GO TO HELL!

14. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

To the irrational me: Stop slacking. You have one more final, THEN you can chill.

To the rational me: It's on Friday... whatever. ;)

15. Hannah

Hannah Rookie

M_______: Why the heck do you have to keep hanging around? I'm getting sick and tired of you hanging out around MY locker and NOT talking to me. I try to start conversation, you don't even try to reply so I walk off and you follow me?! Seriously. What the HELL. Grrrr. Thank God you're not in my class.

My iPod: Stop freezing :( I hate it when I have no music to listen to on the bus and at school.

My homework: School started 3 days ago.. And I already have masses of the sh*t?! Grrrrr.... Stupiiiid teachers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.