CSI:NY Season 4 - U.K

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by nattybatty55, Dec 21, 2007.

1. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

Am I right in thinking we are only 1 week behind now?

2. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

yep, 4.17 will air this saturday over here whereas 4.18 will air this wednesday (our thursday) over in the US- Does that make sense?

The twins were definatly on show this week! Infact a few friends of mine stayed over and I forced them to watch the ep! Anyway the only things one of them said before she fell asleep was 'Wow that curley one needs to cover her boobs up!' and 'What's his name again, Danny?!?' :lol:

Adam Adam Adam Adam Adam Adam :D I love him, he's so cute and :devil:

3. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Ok another week another ep :D

CSI: New York
    Time - 21:45 - 22:45 (1 hour long)
    When - Saturday 3rd May on five

Like Water For Murder. Series 4, episode 17.
    New York-based spin-off of the crime drama series. The CSIs investigate when a salesman's body is found washed up on Rockaway Beach near several dead sharks.

Director: Anthony Hemingway
    Starring: Gary Sinise, Melina Kanakaredes, Carmine Giovinazzo, Hill Harper, Eddie Cahill, Anna Belknap

As anyone else noticed that we post less in the UK thread now that the episodes are so close to the US ones?!?!

4. Dannyfan2707

Dannyfan2707 Dead on Arrival

Hey everyone,
    Not too sure if im posting this in the correct place (apologies if not). Just watched Like Water for Murder on Channel 5, is it me or did Danny look uber good this week.. he always looks good, but there just seemed to be something extra this week... yum!! :devil:

5. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Hey :D

Of course you're in the right thread with a location like that :D and I'm agreeing with the Danny fact :devil:

6. puppydog72

puppydog72 Hit and Run

What a great episode

I just love episodes with cliff hangers :thumbsup: I can't wait for next weeks episode. Thats why I never read spoilers :p

Danny was :drool: as ever. I think Quinn is great i loved all the sceens with her and Mac. :D

7. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Anybody see the bank holiday drama/film Flood?!?! I was watching and suddenly noticed that the main actress is the woman who plays Jordan Gates....Mac's lady friend! And of course I had to run over to my laptop to check :lol:

8. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

Wonder if they're actually going to put a serial killer in jail this time? It seems that they nearly always get killed rather than arrested, or they commit suicide.

Don't really have much to say, the episode was ruined by too much reading of the EPG which serves me right. Suffice it to say, there was a mention of the "Taxi Cab Killer" in next week's preview.

Oh, and OT but Natty I LOVE your sig!

9. carminelm

carminelm Civilian

hi guys ,lets get the uk talking again. im really enjoying the newer episodes even more than usual or is that me becoming more obsessed with csi ny again oh well , i loved the nerd bit with danny and sheldon .

10. weeza82

weeza82 Victim

Whoo, bit late with this, but am only getting round to it now!!!
    Admissions: fab episode.

Loved:
    Adam and all his wee moments "what uuuppp!" and Mac slapping him with the file.

"You've been spending too much time together" "You've been spendin g too much time with Danny"

Chemistry!Hawkes, is it just me or has Hawkes had a bit more screen time these past few episodes? Good stuff, keep him coming.

Flack's obvious disgust at the perps.

N(e)R(d). Nuff said

Sid and the creepy place (as ever)

Gerard's reaction. What acting!!! You could see every emotion cross his face as he listened to his daughter. Do I condone him? It wasn't the right thing to do but you can't help but empathise with him.

TPTB: please don't let this be the last we see or hear of Gerard. Let us know what happens to him please.

Not so good:
    Flack's hair and Lindsay's hair. Have the stylists been to Legoland recently? Also, the lighting wasn't particularly flattering in Lindsay's scenes this week.

Stella should have been in the interogation room with Gerard's daughter. Lindsay, while being sympathetic, did come across as cold (Anna Belknap's Dead Fish Eyes chill me to the bone). Melina could have come across so much more sympathetic without even saying a word.

Hydrofluoric acid, nasty stuff!!!!

Gosh, it's so long since I re-watched it on Sunday night, I have forgotten so much!!! My bad!!

11. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Yeah, I agree that Admissions was a great episode! There were so many great moments in it, and I do hope that at some point we are told what happened to Gerrard. I felt really sorry for him, but I was still very shocked by what he did, it really surprised me as I just wasn't expecting it. :eek:

Anyway, at 10pm tonight (why do Five always move the times around? It's very annoying) is 'Personal Foul'. I can't wait. :D And I can't believe that it's nearly the end of the season... :(

12. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

^^^^ I would have never guessed that Gerrard would have shot that man as the credits and that ch5 woman started talking I was still starring at the screen in shock :lol:

I really wish that Five could keep a steady time slot for csi...I dont think i've seen one this late.

Time - 22:00 - 23:00 (1 hour long)

Saturday 17th May on fivePersonal Foul.
    Series 4, episode 19.
    New York-based spin-off of the crime drama series.

The search for the taxi-cab killer continues.
    Starring: Gary Sinise, Melina Kanakaredes, Carmine Giovinazzo, Hill Harper, Eddie Cahill, Anna Belknap
    (Subtitles)

13. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

The timing is ridiculous... no wonder NY doesn't do as well as Miami they get same spot. Tbh its frustrating.

I'm guessing this week its because they have the cricket round up and that depends how the days been.... and i don't get why NCIS has to be 2 episodes... surely just air one then put NY at the right time.

14. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Just popping in to say........I loved the interrigation near the end....when the girl was singing I was in tears looking at Flack/Danny/Lindsay's faces :guffaw:

15. Dannyfan2707

Dannyfan2707 Dead on Arrival

Hi everyone,

Its been bugging me since last night.. did anyone else think that the shots of the taxi-cab killers cab (with the cross and the beads on the rear view mirror) resembled the film The Bone Collector??!! I dont have a copy of the film, but Im certain there are some similar shots in the film, and didnt the killer in the Bone Collector chose victims that got into his cab too??!!??

Also, whats going on with Lindsay's hair??!! I had to stop and rewind a few scenes as I was completely distracted trying to figure out what her stylists had done!!! :guffaw::lol: