Marg/Catherine #7.0 ~ Totally Thud Worthy

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by SunsetBoulevard, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WornSouls

WornSouls Witness

Did Catherine ever get child support from Eddie? I was just wondering how that worked, I don't remember it being brought up, and I know he never had a steady job.

2. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I'm guessing not, since he was the one who was taking all of Cath's money.
    In too tough to die, Eddie took out a second loan on the house- without Catherine's knowledge. And in XX, Cath told Juanita "my ex drained my bank account. I was saving up for this nice little house for my daughter and me." And of course, right at the beginning - in Who are you - Cath tells April "Wait a minute. You think that Eddie's got money?" and then laughs. So, since Eddie had nothing, and I'm guessing Cath was the bread-winner of the family, there would probably be no child support.

3. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

Also, in "Forever", Cath talks about how she had to buy her own engagement ring.
    LaSquisita

4. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

oh yeah, and in Bite Me, she told Brass about her honeymoon - "Cancun. My honeymoon. My dime."

BTW - I was just watching parts of Eleven Angry Jurors on SpikeTV and had to chuckle again on the part where Cath tells the juror who was a dancer - "Woman to woman? The pole is there for a reason. It's what you hang on to so the creeps don't pull you out of there. Smarten up." You tell her how it is, Cath!! LOL

5. WornSouls

WornSouls Witness

Thank you, yes you're right! I totally forgot about those, poor Cath. Again thanks for reminding me!

6. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Marg is currently featured on the cover of Viva Mag. You can read the article right here or of course purchase the magazine for the Marg goodness. :D

7. Szmile

Szmile Police Officer

Hey all,

Just saw Thousand Days... I wonder if we'll be seeing any more of "Dean" (dammit, can't remember his "real" name). I would have been thoroughly scared to death if I were Cath. Not so much for me, but for my family. He might possibly pop up at some of her crime scenes every now and then, just to freak her out a bit. That's what I would do, if I were as off my rocker as he was ;)

8. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Hi Szmile! :) I think his real name was Leo. LOL. And I really hope that we'll get to see him more. He could make a good storyline for Catherine and definitely a threat to her family. I'd love to see him show up in front of her house just for drama's sake. :lol:

To those who live in the States and have the Lifetime Real Woman channel, there will be a rerun of Marg's Intimate Portrait at 1:00 am EST, Monday, April 28. Make sure your recorder is set or you'll probably have to wait for a long time until it airs again. ;)

9. alienor

alienor Police Officer

I love when Catherine said in the last episode (8x14 drops out) "I like it when the King gets it wrong, it keeps him human". I saw a lot of tenderness in her smile :).

Last edited: Apr 27, 2008
  10. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Yeah, that was a good line. Cath always knows about Grissom and how to prove him wrong. :D

I wanted to add, that I saw part of In Good Company last night. The part where Ann was hearing their baby's heartbeat for the first time. The look on her face when her husband said he wasn't feeling well was priceless. Marg was great in that scene. :D
    I didn't get to see anymore of the movie but they are replaying it on TBS tonight if anyone is interested. :D

11. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I've never seen anything else that Marg has been in :( I've seen clips of Mr. Brooks, but not the full film..

*thinks* i really need to go buy some Marg films.

12. Szmile

Szmile Police Officer

Hmm, I believe you and I share identical evil minds... :devil:

13. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ Oh yeah. Definitely! :devil:

In fact, I think some of us here do, hehe. *glances at Anne and Chell* :D Hmmm any one got to watch/record Marg's Intimate Portrait? Would like to know what people think about it. :)

Marg is hot!

14. SockGlue

SockGlue Hit and Run

Don't glance at me! I didn't do it! Whatever it is.....I'm innocent! :thumbsup:

I didn't get to see Marg's Intimate Portrait. Unfortunately I don't get that channel. But you know, my birthday is coming up. *cough*

15. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I've seen the Intimate Portrait. I've got a copy of it, but it's on VHS not DVD, so I can't upload it for anyone.

It is fantastic though :) Marg is awesome :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.