CSI: NY Season 4 Spoilers! Discussion in the Big Apple

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

I thought Lindsay was a detective...I always hear her being referred to as Detective Monroe...I could be wrong though.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I can't find the spoiler about Reed in the trunk...does anyone know if he's alive or not?

Yay for Adam Baldwin...he was good as a bad guy in S5 of Angel, and he also guested in an ep of Bones that's become one of my faves. Is he doing a baddie again? He seems good at it.

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I think whether Reed makes it or not is their big secret. :p

More spoilers for the beginning of next season:
    5.02 "Page Turner"

~ Danny and Stella (at least) are working together. There's no mention of the others so far, but hopefully we'll get more spoilers.

~ There's a guy who does graffiti as 'art', and his current canvas of choice is beautiful women. One of the women ends up dead (they show the guy a crime scene photo, so I assume she's dead and not just sick). Danny and Stella go into the guy's studio with CDC techs, and they take geiger counters with them--so I'm assuming that the woman had radiation poisoning or something? I'm sorry that I don't make much sense, but I'm making assumptions with some of this. ;)

~ Adam is mentioned as well--he used a special database to identify the artist by his style of graffiti.​

Last edited: May 1, 2008
  4. ilovedanny2

ilovedanny2 Hit and Run

Uh what attitude.....that's how I am. :wtf:

Why don't we just wait and see what the episodes bring us before jumping to conclusions.....unless someone here is psychic and can predict the future for CSI NY. Do you want me to use my dousing rods or something?

5. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

It's not jumping to conclusions, it's called speculating and debating ;) Please stop being pseudo-sarcastic it's not really working.

OK. Can I just say that I desperately want to know what will happen to Gerrard after this episode? I just don't want this plot line to be sucked in that awful black hole. I hope they won't leave that on the side just because Gerrard is recurring character. That will be pure murder of an amazing storyline.

ETA: I saw the spoiler for 5.02 after submitting the reply. Danny and Stella working on case. We haven't seen that since, Season 1? I smell a pattern. I think they are kind of trying to bring back something of the atmosphere from back then, which in my book is f****g awesome! Danny and Stella always had a great dynamic while working together.

Reed in the trunk? Why? He'd better get out alive. There is too much death in this show (You know what I mean :p). Too many people with connections to the CSIs died lately, so I will hang on to this as to say that Reed will make it alive.

Last edited: May 1, 2008
  6. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

This thread is for spoiler speculation. I haven't seen anyone claim to be psychic or say that they know what's going to happen.

7. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Ok, there are some more spoilers in for 5.02 "Page Turner":

~ It appears to be a one-case episode

~ The team ends up dealing with multiple deaths

~ It also looks like Sid will be in danger :(

8. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

'Page Turner' looks quite interesting. Thanks for the spoilers Fay. :) I hope Sid will be OK! :( :(

9. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^What happens to Sid??? :p

I like the whole team working on the same case. It really allows the case to be fully fleshed out.

And I love Danny and Stella working together. Those two play off each other really well.

No, I want you to respect the rules of this forum and the other posters, even if you don't agree with them. Comment on things related to the show, not other posters in the forum.

10. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

The spoilers don't make it clear what is happening to him. But something is going on, and it definitely suggests that he is in danger. :(

11. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Aww, poor Sid! Isn't there any other way to give him more screen time than putting him in danger? Hopefully he's going to be alright... ;)

12. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Poor Sid! and thanks for the spoilers Fay :) You so rock.

I guess there's not much to do with Sid to give him more screen time (I love how they're trying though!) Maybe its an epidemic of killer poisonous sandwiches and Sid is being claimed as a victim - again :D

I love Bob. :p And I'm glad we get a Danny/Stella scene - they always play off each other really well. :)

13. ilovedanny2

ilovedanny2 Hit and Run

Well Sid has been in danger before. Remember he has food allergies and passed out and Stella had to do CPR and use an eppi (spelling) on him.

14. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

I think it's pretty hard to try and give an ME more screen time, the only other scenario I can think of that would allow that would be if the victim is someone Sid's close to and knows personally, or a family member...something like that. It would give the writers reason to focus a little more on Sid anyway...*shrugs*

Otherwise, it's probably going to be danger... :(

15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Re: Sid, it suggests that he struggles to survive. But we know nothing more. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.