Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Last night was great. Yeah, Mac and Stella have been working together a long time (so have Danny and Flack ;) )

It was wonderful to see them together and say the same thing at the same time. Finally the writers figured out what a great team Mac/Stella are.

2. foxy-csi

foxy-csi Victim

Hey,
    I'm new here and I'm a huge fan of the Mac/Stella relationship. Can I join?:)
    Also, you all can call me Foxy and I'm a girl from Canada.

3. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

Hey foxy! Welcome in Smacked heaven, and of course you can join!
    I hope you have a great time posting here ;)

So I watched 4x09 'One Wedding and a Funeral' yesterday and I loved how Stella reacted when Mac discovered that the puzzle was about his past. When Stella asked what she had to do with the puzzle I was giggling so hard. Mac's answer was pretty lame, don't you al think? He's keeping his relationship with Stella as a secret :lol:

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Willow!: Both of them seemed clueless

Like:

Ugh? Why did this crazy guy pick me? or Why did this crazy guy pick her?:lol:

Maybe because they are so in loveeeeeeeeee and they don't realise yet!:lol:

Foxy: Welcome to our Smacked Paradise! :thumbsup: This is the place where we make stronger despite some writers' will:scream:

Vaveama: it was pure speculation, my dear!:lol: It's my desire to get the next season a GREAT Smacked moment. A farewell would mean Angs + Smacked:drool:

take care My dear Smacked fellows!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Debbie:cool:

5. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Yep, they've still got it. Let's hope they have many more moments to come.

6. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

Ok, first of all, WELCOME to new peeps! enjoy teh SMacked wub with us fellow MS fans! :D

second: the reason i haven't reviewed the eppie 4x18 was because i freakin' forgot about it! (YES! I DID! I have NO idea why!!) T_T but now, i watched it on my compy. Ill forget about the whole eppie, ill focus on the MS scenes... the first one particularly...

--->

*to Don Flack*
    *-same time*
    Mac/Stella: "Who discovered the body?"
    Don: "You two have been working together way too long."

It wasn't that line that bothered me (why would i be?); their reactions after that did. Stella's was like "*small laugh, sad face*" Mac's was "*small smile, look away*"

...did something happen? o_O;
    was it... awkward for them?! wth happened? I'm sure they didnt argue... so one thing comes into mind... did they... SLEEP with each other already? tell me im not the only one who noticed this! T_T or im seeing things.

Lynny- No way! Unless you give me a free room pass in their turfs LMAO

wait...

who's leaving?! what angst? did i miss something?! O_O

Last edited: May 3, 2008
  7. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

If haven't seen the episode yet, but I heard about this scene :p

MJ, you're not crazy :lol: When I saw a little bit from the scene I thought the same. Their reaction was so funny, crazy, I don't know how to desribe it :lol: But I can tell you, it shows again that they are maybe more than friends :devil:

8. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

Wow! Haven't been in here for awhile? (did ya miss me :p)

OMG. MUST SEE THAT SCENE! Top of list of things to do! Is it on the great yt yet?

But if they did sleep together then why didn't we get our barely allowed on public tv sex scene?

And who the hell is leaving? I'm confused

Ohk. Now i have asked my angus questions. Welcome new peeps (gangsta)!

Haha MJ love the avvie. hehehe :devil:

9. lilou

lilou Rookie

I had the same thing. Their look and smile it's like they say "we're together and we are same". I don't know exacly how explain that. But in this scene I really thang "are they together?"

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

What?????????????????????????????????? (hyperventilating):eek::eek::eek:

Are they sleeping together?????????????????????????????:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

ANybody knows if the clip was already added in youtube??????????????????????:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

OMG!

Debbie (fainted):alienblush:

11. canmom3

canmom3 Victim

Hi, I'm a first time poster:). I absolutely love SMacked. They're so perfect for each other.

Just a couple of questions for anyone who can answer them:

Has it ever been stated how long Mac&Stella have known each other or been partners? I watched the episode "Cole Reveal" recently and I seem to remember it being said that 10 yrs ago Stella was in the police acadamy. She had a stint in Narcotics and then went to the lab. Wouldn't that make her and Mac partners for less then 5 yrs(depending on how long she was in narcotics)? For some reason I thought they'd been together longer.

The second question has to do with speculation on the rest of this season and the beginning of the next:

I read on one of the spoiler boards(wish I could remember which one)that the character Quinn may be returning for more episodes. Did anyone one else hear/read this? I'm afraid that if she stays or becomes more permanent, she'll end up getting Gerrard's deputy inspector position and be Mac's boss. I can't deal with the sexual tension the writers might try and set up between the 2. Do you think Mac would give up the lab and take Gerrard's position, leaving Stella or Quinn in charge of the lab?

Final question: A while back I read a fanfic about Lindsay and Danny going to the jazz club to watch Mac play. Mac dedicated a song to Stella, Anyone know the name of this fic or where to find it?

Thanks for any answers/opinions anyone has to offer.

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Canmon!!!!!!! welcome to the Smacked thread!!!

Now about your questions:

I don't remember they ever mentioned when they met. However Stella did know Claire (Mac's wife). If she died in 2001, so Stella was already working in the lab. When Aiden left the lab or when she died (i don't remember) Mac told Stella about "a young detective who 6 years ago....."
    He was talking about Aiden. And he told that in Season 2 (2005). Stella didn't know that story so we can guess she wasn't in the lab in 1999 (so probably she joint the lab at sometime between 2000 and 2001)

I do understand your feelings but if you ask me i prefer Quinn over Jordan. Mac said NO to Quinn so for me it's safer than that horrible Jordan woman:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: who dared to hug him:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: Beside in the promo shoots you can see Mac smiling and Jordan around meanwhile he is with Stella in another picture with Quinn in the middle:lol:. So i'd say i have a bad feelings from BOTh of them argh:scream:

I'm sorry i can't help you with the fanfiction. I was looking for Smacked fanfiction as well

Hugs and welcome again!

(Sorry for my English. It's not my mother tongue:(

Debbie:)

13. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

wait... but i AM! :guffaw:
    :p which one? :devil:

yeah, CBS has the sneak preview vid on YouTube. the scene is THERE. :wtf:

hi canmom3 about your questions... Idk frankly how long but i know it's longer than 4 yrs or so...second, it is possible but i hope the tptb wont use the tension...:rolleyes: but sadly :scream: alot of peeps like red head lady (yeah i still call her that, no buts! :p) so we'll just have to wait and see... *shrugs*
    third question. I know that fic! i think i read it on fanfiction.net (i read alot of fics there) though you have to search for it without using the filters cause its an old fic which was posted around between season 2 and 3. ill get the title or link for ya if i can find it.

Ghawazee (i gotta make a nickname for ya :lol:) calm down, we all know SMacked will prevail ;):p lol. though i feel that rant of yours too :lol:

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

LOL Mj! It's just sometimes i'm too tired of so many women around Mac and I say: When is our turn? We have been faithful fans. We have waited. It's time to give us more than just a Smacked bone per season.:thumbsup:
    Stella being jealous of the Red head Lady is a good start.:drool: However I can't stand neither Jordan nor Quinn.:scream::scream: Aparently is a lottery made by writers to find out who will be his next sweetheart:scream::scream:

All of you can call me Deb or Debbie. Whatever you want:thumbsup:

Debbie:lol:

15. msgirl

msgirl Police Officer

Hey Foxy :D

I can't find it :lol:

Here here :lol: its now our Stella's turn to get some mac loving :p

Yeah I saw that look maybe they did maybe they didn't who knows you gals confuse me :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.