Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Mar 9, 2008.

1. welleg

welleg Dead on Arrival

Thanks for the welcome.

2. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Hi guys!

I'm Weronika (not Deirdre;), only nickname), livin' in the middle of Europe in Poland (but maybe, maybe I'll change it, we'll see). It's easy to see that's my fave show is CSI LV. Favourite characters are Nick, Sara and Sofia.

I just was lookin' some board 'bout CSI in English and I'm very glad that I found you. I hope I'll spend here a long time:thumbsup:

3. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Welcome welleg and Weronika. Hope you have fun here. :)

If you need more info on a topic/issue which you can't find in our "Help Guide..." that's tacked up on Page 1, please feel free to ask either Destiny or myself.

4. Debby

Debby Hit and Run

Hi, I'm new!
    I'm a big fan of all three CSIs! :)

5. tenchi74

tenchi74 Victim

I know its kinda late but I just wanted to introduce myself.

N00b here who just started watching actually. I happened to have come across seasons 1-8 and managed to watch all of the episodes in about a months time. I got hooked and even thad the wife yelling at me. Kind of sad that i am nearing the end. Miami and NY doesn't really do it for me. It lacks something that LV has.

6. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Naah, it's never too late. :) Welcome Debby and tenchi74. Hope you have fun here.

7. Debby

Debby Hit and Run

Thanks for the welcome! ;)

8. Sakura_Kiss

Sakura_Kiss Hit and Run

Wow I can't believe i'm actually registered! Call me Sameille from the Philippines.

I love this show, love the spin-offs, the characters, EVERYTHING. Wow that was completely pointless. :rolleyes:Anyway, I'm so glad there's a place where I can share my toughts on this show.

9. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Welcome, to the forum Everyone, we hope you enjoy your stay, free food and drinks by the door, and a "Help Guide" to help you ease into the forum. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask myself or TallyHo.

10. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Hey everyone!

I'm a fan of all three CSIs... they're amazing. :) Can't wait to talk with all of you. :)

11. foxy-csi

foxy-csi Victim

Hello everyone,

I'm new here. I've been a CSI fan for about 3 years now and I'm totally hooked on it. I love CSI. And everyone can call me Foxy; my nickname:)

12. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Welcome racefh853629 and foxy. There is an endless supply of cookies on the table so help yourself :) And foxy a special hello to a fellow [​IMG]

13. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Hello everyone! I was happy to find this forum! I love CSI Las Vegas. It's the only one that I watch. I've seen the other two but not as big a fan of them. I didn't watch from the start infact my mom has and I used to be annoyed that I had to sit there and watch it but then I got into it. I've seen every episode now as many times as I can! I've been a fan for about 5 years. My husband and I would watch the CSI Marathons on Spike when we were first married! Now that we have two little ones I DVR everything and watch after they go to bed! So anyways, my name is Kristine, I'm 29 from Pennsylvania. Nick/George Eads is my absolute favorite! If he ever leaves it will be hard for me! I hope to get to know all of you and become friends. Send me a message anytime. I'm on my laptop a lot!

14. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Thanks, Jacquie! Welcome, Kristine!

15. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Thank you for the welcome!