CSI: NY Season 4 Spoilers! Discussion in the Big Apple

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Adam was also in the movie "Drillbit Taylor," which was released recently. Small role, but funny role.

He's a high-caliber actor, if I say so myself. At least in the comedy part, and in "Chuck" he pulls off some serious stuff as well.

I don't really remember reading about his role in the spoilers, however I might have overlooked it.

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I love Adam Baldwin! It's always good to see a Firefly alum, and Baldwin is just cool. :D

And sweet that A.J.'s girlfriend is going to be in the finale! That's very cool. :D

3. aerie

aerie Dead on Arrival

The new spoilers about Flack's family is great news. Finally they're developing his character. It's been high time TPTB does it. But either way we get to see a part of his fam bam. Any ideas what she might look like? I wonder if she'll have the same piercing blue eyes as her big bro. Hehe.

4. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

So that's where Adam Baldwin is from. I knew he seemed too familiar to be unknown in my head. :p

^I hope Flack gets a little more of the limelight next season. Would it be too much to ask for some kind of conversation about Flack's explosion in the S2 finale so that we know the family was there at some point?

Hmm...probably is :rolleyes:

5. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

It's not long before the episode airs, but here's an article about some of the technology being used in "Admissions". In the spoilers, Adam was working with the Photosynth thing, but that picture looks like Stella and Danny to me (on the left). Not sure if that means they changed things or not. I guess we'll see.

ETA: Nope, I just saw a preview and it was Adam, not Danny.

Last edited: May 1, 2008
  6. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Adam Baldwin was in Season 5 of Angel.

But I agree, that he's been in a lot of things. He was in a old movie called The Bodyguard (not the Whitney Houston one).

7. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

After seeing the promo for next week I just have to say that if TPTB has Lindsay almost getting offed by the taxi killer and uses it as the sudden insight Danny needs to confess his love for her I will not be happy.

8. Redsiren

Redsiren Hit and Run

I second that. :thumbsup:

9. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I'll laugh.

10. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Seriously. Talk about extremely predictable, boring and contrived. They go that route and it totally kills whatever suspense the finale will have.

11. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

I'd love to see them use Lindsay as bait, I think that would be fun to watch, but not as a plot device so Danny suddenly jumps up and realises he's in love with her too. :scream:

Yeah, what happened to creativity? :rolleyes:

Can someone clear this up for me? Does the taxi killer arc end in 419 or 420?

12. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Well #420 is apparently called 'Taxi'... ;) Yeah, the spoilers definitely suggest that the story arc ends in #420, unless they've changed something, but the press release for that episode lists the taxi cab killer's character, so I think it's safe to assume that it doesn't end next week.

YouTube video preview for #419.

13. Dims

Dims Hit and Run

WoW! Nice promo!

but since Linds is definitely not gonna get captured or sth w the hell is she doing standing on the street..while it pours and she is all wet and concerned and goes back and forth?

and what about the basketball storyline?is it dropped? im a bit confused...

what if...........(triangle related scenario here)
    since we know Rikki is back next ep.....and she is towards the end...
    Linds is going to see Danny or sth and she sees Rikki or finds out about Rikki and leaves all very upset...very very upset...and goes down the street to take a cab..forgetting in her bad emotional state there is a killer....and while she tries to find one...they are in a similar shot showing us another person opening the door of a cab but in a way to get us confused about who is getting on the cab and so as to end it there the ep and make all of us go.....WHAT???????????:wtf:

just a crazy scenario!:cool:

14. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Okay, seriously, Lindsay crossing her path with the cabbie killer? Ugh. That's scary. In a bad way.

And Danny "seeing the light" after coming dangerously close to losing her? OMG. Please. TPTB can do better than a fanfic clichè. Color me disappointed if any of this ever makes it to TV. :(

15. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Yeah, I could actually see that. Like she can't deal and storms off on Danny somewhere or sees him with Rikki and runs off. It's still stupid of her to hail a cab when they're working the case they are.

It's got to be a red herring though because the person we know ends up in the cabbie's trunk is Reed, not Lindsay. Does anyone know if that happens at the end of 419 or during 420?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.