Adam Rodriguez fan project

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Zelda49, Feb 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vonnie

Vonnie Victim

I would love to do this, but I'm not sure if a Yankees fan would appreciate anything Red Sox :lol:

*points at self* Huge Sox fan.

2. Zelda49

Zelda49 Rookie

That actually would be pretty funny! I wonder if he would wear whatever you sent... I sucked it up and wore an Ohio State jersey (a major no-no for a graduate of the University of Michigan)--Adam's at least as tough as I am, right? :guffaw:

3. Vonnie

Vonnie Victim

Blasphemy! :p Though in that time you wore that jersey, you would have been my fiancé's best friend.

I'll figure out something. Probably something Canes, since it would technically be love from SoFl. Sending something Sox would make me feel...bad.

4. Zelda49

Zelda49 Rookie

You could go with the Marlins, too--it might be easier to get since they're a pro team. But Hurricanes stuff is a great idea...and could possibly even make it on the show. I don't know how the wardrobe department is on CSI:M, but I know on one or two other shows people have sent in shirts from local colleges, sports teams, etc, and an actor would wear them in an episode.

5. Vonnie

Vonnie Victim

That would be cool, and totally plausible considering Adam's character is a graduate of the University of Miami. Something to consider. The merch isn't hard to find where I'm at (not quite Miami, but we have TONS of alumni) so I think I'm good.

You will be receiving an email from me sometime this evening so I can get the ball rolling!

6. Zelda49

Zelda49 Rookie

Excellent! I'm hoping for lots of participants this time around.

And, just a reminder for everyone sending stuff in, your item needs to be here at my house by May 20, which is about 2 and 1/2 weeks from now. Depending on where you live, that gives you a week and a half to 2 weeks to pick out/create your contributions and get them in the mail. I have PM capabilities now, so e-mail or PM is fine to get my address.

7. Zelda49

Zelda49 Rookie

Hey all,

Another reminder that the project deadline is coming up in 8 days! If you live in the lower 48 in the US you need to have your contributions in the mail to me by Thursday or Friday this week. Those of you that live further away will have to get to the post office earlier than that. PM me for my address when you're ready.

8. Zelda49

Zelda49 Rookie

Okay, so today is the deadline, and there are still no participants. I don't know why or what we could have done differently, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to call this one a no-go. :(

9. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

Yeah, I think the interest in this project was severly undernourished. It's always sad when projects are cancelled, but we can always try again in the furture, and get ideas from previous attempts.

I'm going to go ahead and unsticky/lock this, and tuck it away for safe keeping the next time someone wants to do a project. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.