"Gary/Warrick Total Appreciation!!" Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by ruzila, Jul 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Re: "Gary/Warrick Total Appreciation!!" Part 2

You know that is really sad! I had a feeling when reports that he was fire came out that somehow drugs were going to be involved. He was late to the set a lot.

However, I was really hoping that wasn't going to happen.

I hope the Gary gets the help he needs and his family and friends encourage him to get that help.

I will still miss him on CSI and Warrick/Nick friendship. Lets hope he gets that help and he can back to CSI: guest star or full time.

2. MelC

MelC Police Officer

I just saw that article... *sigh* Hopefully he'll recover soon...

3. NicksSexyBabe

NicksSexyBabe Rookie

WOW i just saw a breaking news thing on ET wow well i'm not going to say anything until i have all the facts but wow thats sad, so i guess its true that he is leaving, thats also an odd coincedence seeing that warrick was addicted to pain medication.

4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

They said on ET he was back on the set today...I think they are still filming the final episode of this season.

It sadly does not surprise me too much to hear the news.

5. melbel

melbel Pathologist

Tat tat Gary..

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

That's a bit sad, I hope he gets the help he needs.

7. Veze

Veze Rookie

It may explain the lack of screentime recently. If he show on the set drunk or something, TPTB may not want to give him too much storyline. This must be going for a while and spiraling down.:(

I hope he found the help he need and his way to health.

It's very sad. Good luck Gary!

8. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

Heroine??!?! That's more than bad. I don't know what to say...

... but I found some more information.

It seems he has a serious issue with drug abuse and battery. I can't believe it. Since I am not much of a Warrick fan, that's first I heard anything about it. That's really terrible and I just hope TPTB will give him a good exit from the show nontheless.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2008
  9. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

I really don't know what to say right now. :( I'm all kinds of upset now. I loved Warrick from the first episode I ever saw eight years ago. Its so sad. But then another part of me is angry, why do people who are doing so well get involved in such stupid things as drugs. I'm still sad he is leaving the show, because I will miss Warrick as a character. But I understand why CBS fired him now. So at least thats some sort of closer. I hope Gary gets all the help he needs. Its still so sad though. [​IMG]

10. Dutchess

Dutchess Victim

I liked his character in the earlier shows but lately it seems Warrick mirrors Gary in RL. CSI was a good run for him, too bad he didn't see it.

11. Toots

Toots Pathologist

I had a feeling that Gary was abusing something. His face had a swollen, puffy look over the past few months, and he had put on weight. What a shame. No wonder the producers fired him. He was probably showing up late for work, and probably couldn't remember his lines, thus costing the show money in overtime. Just speculating here.

I wonder what his CSI actor buddies think of him? I hope they will try to help him.

12. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Poor Gary! I hope he gets the help he needs. He's a talented actor.

13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Amidst this sad news (and very depressing misstep Gary took), Gary made the Sexiest CSI vote by TV Guide. Runner up was George, I believe.

14. Dementia

Dementia Dead on Arrival

OK, here's my take: I know that in the past, he has had a history with abusing drugs. I can't say that we shouldn't be judgmental, even if a lot of us hate that this is happening. However, we can never know the circumstances surrounding this. Even if it had something to do with his leaving, there may be more going on in his life than being let on, and no amount of PR can smooth that over.

15. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Hi. I don't come to this thread often, even though I love Warrick. (And I haven't been on the board much lately)
    Popped in to support Warrick. I got an email linking me to the Yahoo News article at 4:30 am. Enquirer isn't that good, but Yahoo is I think.

I am sad, but as surprised as I am, I'm actually not surprised, if that made any sense. When Warrick was on drugs, I mentioned to a friend that I don't know how he could be faking the look, and if he (Gary) is really on drugs, because he looked it. Just this week I asked her if Warrick is still on drugs, cause he looks it. I've been around addicts. I know that look...

It's sad, I'm sad, and I hope he gets stronger and doesn't spiral even further after being (possibly and most likely) fired.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.