How I met your mother.

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Daquien, Aug 18, 2007.

1. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

I used the searching tool but I couldn't find this topic.

I've watched season 1 so far and now I'm watching season 2 so I'm a little bit behind.

Anyone else watch this show?

2. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

The old How I met your Motherthread died out almost two years ago on its first page, so maybe a mod won't mind a new one. But that's up to them.

And yes, I do watch it when the new episodes are on with the rest of the Monday night CBS lineup airs (including a certain crime drama). Since Bob Barker stepped down from his show, I was expecting his son Barney to take over.

3. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

We'll keep this thread. Maybe this thread will be more popular. :)

4. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

If you talking about Bob Barker from Price Is Right. Bob don't have a son or children. His wife been dead since 1981. He never been remarried after that. He is single and he is still it.

5. Dynamo1

In the episode "Showdown," Barney became a contestant on "The Price Is Right" so that he can confront Bob Barker, because he believed that the game show host is his biological father. That episode aired back in April.

6. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Okay, Barney is played by Neil Patrick Harris. Okay, I didn't know that, I have never watch the comedy show. Thanks, Dynamo1. I'm sorry, I didn't know.

7. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

I already watched the 2º season *waiting for the new season on September 24*

I hope Neil Patrick Harris wins the Emmy,he's awesome as Barney.

Btw,a very funny promo of himym,csi style : promo.

8. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

*Bumping this up*

Last episode was hilarious with Ted impersonating a CSI, even putting the sunglasses on as H. :cool: :lol:

What do you think of the new season?
    I didn't like the first couple of eps with Enrique Iglesias :rolleyes:, but now it's really funny, I like the storyline about Lily being a shopaholic and Barney rocks.

9. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Great, I missed it. :)

10. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

*Bumping this up*

Because, come on, someone else have to watch it !!! It's a great show (if you forget Enrique Iglesias' and Britney Spears' cameos :rolleyes:).

So, any thoughts about the last episode? :p

11. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

There's a HMYM-Thread??!! :eek: M, you can always hint me to such things, you know that I LOVE this show!
    Sadly I couldn't watch that many episodes yet,
    I bought me season 1 and 2, but I just don't have the time to watch them atm. :(

Uaahh, I knew about Enrique I. but also Britney Spears? :wtf: I hope Barney gave her some of his awesome comments :lol:

12. Vonnie

Vonnie Victim

I love that show, even though it's been forever since I have watched it. It's more of my fiancé's thing. I only watched it for Neil Patrick Harris. I've had a thing for him ever since Doogie Howser when I was a kid, lol.

13. Dynamo1

From tV Guide online:

Eric Braeden of The Young and the Restless fame has scored a gig on How I Met Your Mother, playing Robin's father.

(Apparently Alan Thicke is only Robin Sparkles' dad, in the "Sandcastles" video.)

The storyline set-up: As Ted and the gang hide in a restaurant from... er, someone, they each take turns recounting the one person they would most hate to run into at that moment. Robin's pick is her father, seeing as she has Daddy issues — in that hers always wanted her to be a boy.

I believe I speak for all of red-blooded malekind when I say, "Thank goodness she wasn't."

14. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I love HIMYM. I'm in the middle of the second season and just watched "Slap Bet" nd it has to me one of the funniest episodes of anything I've ever seen! HILARIOUS! I know I am 3 season behind, but I love this show so much, I don't even care!

15. Kohoutek

Kohoutek Prime Suspect

I thought Monday's episode was brilliant. It's a shame Alyson Hannigan is taking a break because of the baby, but Jason Segel and NPH more than made up for it on Monday. I was crying with laughter.... :lol: