Eric/Natalia___The Sweetest Smiles...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by AlexxWoods, Dec 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rissarose

rissarose Rookie

"...where the CSI: Miami stars enjoyed the music and salsa dance lessons complemented by the delicious Cuban food."

OMG. Where the f*ck are those pictures? ADAM AND EVA. SALSA DANCING. *faints*

Last edited: Apr 26, 2008
  2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Very good call!
    DOUBLEHELIX, for one is always saying how it seems that Natalia "grounds" him.I agree, but i'll let him speak his own thoughts.

For me personally, yeah, I see it too. It's a little obvious that Eric's emotions have been all over the place here lately. I just think Natalia could really help him with emotional support, make him feel like "Eric" again.
    To me, that is what he needs. I would love to see Natalia jump in & be there for him, & slowly in time build up thier "love" relationship once again!!
    Look back at S4 in "shocked" when Natalia went to talk w/ him about Marisol. She just knows how to "reach" him & give him a dose of reality!!!

BTW, since we are on topic of EDeN dancing, there is a hilarious video on the Miami page "Dancing with the CSI Miami stars"...there are 2 of Eric & Natalia.
    In one they are squaredancing, the other is disco.:lol: It's the best laugh you'll have!! *don't get too psyched though, its thier heads on other bodies*
    Hilarious all the same though!
    *whoever did the vid totally should have had EDeN during the Tango one...would have tied in with them perfectly*:drool:

Natalia: Its just nice..you said ...we.
    Eric: It takes two to Tango.
    Ok seriously if Eric was so scared of her having his baby, he would have been like "back up the boat Fertile Mertile"... HE DID NOT...he still wanted to be with her;)

RISSAROSA, I know!! I would have loved to be a fly on the wall during that photoshoot!!! Let's hope we'll get some video of behind the scenes or something.
    & can I just point out that Eva has the NICEST LEGS I HAVE EVER SEEN!!
    She has a nice everything **jealous**

Last edited: Apr 26, 2008
  3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Squaredancing? Disco? :guffaw:That's awesome! Ooh, *random thought warning* imagine if Adam and Eva did the tango on set and someone caught it on tape... that would be the best!

Oh good, I'm not the only one who picked up on that... hmm, I wonder where that will lead to? Still, I hope that EDeN will be back to the way they used to be... I'm rooting for them next season. Yes I said next season... after all, we need to take things slow for things to happen ;).

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I am all for taking things slow with EDeN, they DESERVE a second chance though, thier relationship was left hanging always being interrupted by others:rolleyes: it NEEDS to be brought back. **damn speedbumps**

Plus...isn't it a known phrase in "Miami" that "the past ALWAYS resurfaces"!!;);););)

BTW, love your random thought KARUMILA, I think all EDeN fans have had the image at some time or another:drool: I kinda lean towards a scenario like at the end of the Vegas episode w/ Catherine & Nick dancing in the club...only Eric would brush aside the hot chick & keep dancing w/ Natalia:D

:beer:To EDeN!!!

5. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

You have such good ideas mjszud! *joins toast*

Anyways...

I was checking out the promo and it shows Natalia shooting someone for the first time. Think she and Eric will talk about it?

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I hope so! As far as we've seen Eric & Ryan have had association w/ Natalia & her shooting skills. Im not even sure at this point if the rest of the team is aware she was having problems or if she was just "practicing". So in that case if this ends up where Nat needs a pep talk, I would hope it would be Eric.
    I feel like they are in the same boat in a way. Eric has all his problems re-learning all the CSI steps & here Nat is struggling w/ her own issues, only they are physical, not mental. It would be really nice to see them "bond" over it.

I can say from the times before when Natalia is in an odd position TPTB have always thrown Eric in, in some way. In Burned, Horatio was there when Lipton grabbed her arm but it was Eric, & only Eric, who later asked her if she was ok.
    Then of course Deep Freeze.;)
    Who knows if her "arm" will have anything to do w/ it or if she will even have a problem w/ the shooting, but it seems like a great opportunity to show something..anything.

It would just seem fitting for Eric to be the one who is there for her....they both need each other.... Natalia can be his mental support & Eric can guide her out on the field.
    :p

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hmm, could TPTB be hinting at something with that? Anyways, I would love to see some bonding between them... especially with the issues they're gonna face. Besides, Natalia has given Eric enough pep talks... TPTB should have Eric give one to her instead!

8. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

i'm note really part of this ship but still yesterday i was mad as hell!! I loved all the part with Natalia but i was pretty mad about the fact that Eric didnt seem to give a damn about natalia's first day with a gun. It was a special day for her, we saw it when she arrived at the crime scene where Calleigh was. She was so happy to have her gun and i was proud of her! But when she use her gun, she got scared about IAB and its H who helped her. he was really nice to her. But i was like, its not like you killed the guy, i dont see why IAB would make a big deal since the suspect had a gun.

9. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

I usually don't post in this thread either, but I will say that EDeN fans got the shaft last night - WTF was that? Could Eric have cared less in that scene w/Nat? Even when she says, "I think I found something," he just looks up, then goes back to scribbling tire treds or whatever. :wtf: He seemed kind of callous, and the gun thing was never mentioned. That seemed pretty rediculous.

No offense to Delko fans, but Eric is really coming off as a super-needy, obssessive, whiney jackass lately. (And I think Speed would say that to him if he were still around ;) Maybe that's the problem, he needs someone to "keep him in line"...)

Anyway, I was pissed for my own reasons about how the gun thing was handled. (OK, so Cal shoots and kills a guy in SYG, and H is all, "Oh well, let me go comfort these kids and not say a word to her," but in last night's ep., he's right by Nat's side reassuring her when she barely nicked the guy's shoulder??? :wtf: That scene w/H was so stupid. :rolleyes: How about paying a little more attention to how other members of the team are doing, H ... like, I don't know, the one who was kidnapped and almost killed a couple of weeks ago? :rolleyes: - woops, sorry, wrong thread! ;) )

Anyway, just wanted to say I found that scene between Nat and Eric very odd - Eric seemed very distant for no reason. I was counting on him to bring some humanity to the situation. Oh well. :rolleyes:

10. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

You mentioned Eric being really needy and obsessive. You hit on something that some of us in this thread see when he's dealing with his 'fixation' with Calleigh. Eric simply isn't himself when this situation comes up. When he's around Natalia he seems more normal, more like the confident pre-brain injury Eric. It's one reason why we think EDeN is a more likely pairing.
    In SYG there were two bodies and property damage involved. In Natalia's incident the guy was only injured and not seriously. Any shooting incident involving a police officer or otherwise is investigated. Natalia's reaction to that guy was justified. I hate to sound crude it would have been easier for the department if she had killed the guy. There were no other witnesses other than the dude himself, and since the guy was injured he could turn around and try to sue her. Granted, he would not be successful.

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I liked the scene! Natalia's "incident" was nothing to cause an uproar amongst the lab...if I had felt like Nat needed a pep talk & Eric didn't offer it then I would have been slightly pissed, but this didn't necessarily call for any comforting. NOW...LATER....I think it may;)

Most likely this dude from last night will attempt to get Nat in trouble w/ the ordeal, gut feeling & spoilers are pointing in that direction.

Horatio is the team leader...he is not out to get in Nat's pants!!! It is completely natural for him to ask what happened & reassure her...he is HER BOSS!!! At this point it would not have even made sense for Eric to jump on that scene...no one died, Nat did awesome, the scene was meant to call in her boss to get the answers in the incident.

There is alot out of whack in Eric's brain, thats all I can say for him right now. If anything bugged me it was that TPTB are making him look like Mr. Perfect....seriously...Nat asks him ya think Amanda took the tape cause she was embarrased...Eric replies If I was her, I would be....COME ONE ERIC DELKO, Miami's Season 3 playboy of the freaking year:rolleyes: I would have expected him to say "im glad none of mine have come out" or "ours":lol::devil:.

Ok, all seriousness...the scene didn't bug me, when it calls for Nat to have some affection & reassurance then i would hope Eric could find his way out of his ass & acknowledge it, but this wasn't the right scenario for an EDeN scene. Granted, anything at all would have been nice, but really it didn't phase the rest of the team either, so ;)
    I think this incident in the shooting will resurface....it may call for Eric to be at her side, it may not...we'll just have to wait & see what this situation boils down to for her.
    ya never know either, Stetler thought they were still together last seen in Deep Freeze, he could still shove that fact out there in Eric's face. Does Eric even know him & Nat were a "couple" some time ago....who knows what the hell is going on in his brain, considering his odd behaviour with her & the fact that he thought Marisol was still alive at the time he "came back to life".:confused:
    One thing is for sure...he is at times "distant " from her & at other times he is smiling & being "Eric"...it's hard to say what he remembers & what he doesn't remember.

On another note...I was very proud of her last night & the "deep breathing" sound effects were awesome!!!:cool:

12. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Well at least Natalia got to process the car with Eric... but I agree with you guys. He could have at least asked her about the incident. I have this image in my head of Eric joking about Natalia now gunning with the big boys.

Have I mentioned how proud I am of Natalia? She should at least get a congrats from Eric at least... I'm rooting for a little concern, but I won't push him-- for now.

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

She is always in the garage with him, isn't she??:lol:
    I knew as soon as they showed Eric there that Natalia was going to waltz in!!:p It's the 'Going Under' reminder & I love it!!!:D

Well I would have taken a "congratulations" & a little peck on the cheek...or even just a silly comment "it's official ...your stuck with me".
    anything at all, but oh well. God forbid they show the TRUE Eric Delko.:rolleyes:

However...this shooting will cause an investigation most likely. I don't want major drama, like her being fired or suspended, but hell..they have to have drama to even get a descent story.
    Eric has proved many times that he is all for anyone using self defense..he was even for "offing" the pedos' in "to kill a predator", so...maybe if this situation later becomes a problem with her, he will be there to back her up & take her side!!
    I suppose this is the event that Eva spoke of when she said "despite her best efforts, it doesn't end well"...ya think?
    I wouldn't think that this one thing would do her any harm...but ...combine all her issues that have surfaced since the beginning of the season.
    she already has been in trouble over mishandling the evidence (Inside Out)...then there is her "aiming problem" mixed with her shoulder snapping & her comment to Eric "it'll go on record, then they'll know I can't shoot a shotgun"....ALSO combined with Stetler's suspicion of her & Eric having an office romance.
    I don't know for sure ,but if all that surfaces it could look bad for her.
    I'd love to see Stetler or any investigator start questioning both of them & what thier relationship is. Put them on the spot & shove it in both thier faces!!!

One of them say w/ hesitance & disappointment.. "that's over"
    then Stetler say "is it?...cause it doesn't look that way to me" :eek:

:p

14. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

Eric is complete with Natalia. The writers need to bring closure to Eric's fixation with Calleigh, which is not healthy for him. Natalia can hold her own with Eric. Put Eric back with his ladylove.

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

No it's not healthy for him. He needs to take a step back & CHILLAX (as my 9 year old would say):lol: He needs to refocus & find himself again! This situtation is only making him worse.
    Natalia can help him with that, im sure of it.
    His dear 'Talia was the first woman to really put an impression on his character's love life, that is who he wanted to be with, that's WHO he should be with!!!
    They're both good for each other. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.