CSI: NY Picture Thread #4: Ready for Your Close Up?

I've added new pics from "Snow Day" and "Blink" to Modern Day Gallery. There are 23 total. Here are two teasers. You can view the rest here.

Danny Fans: there are half naked pics of Danny. lol.

They are great photo's and I'm happy flacks got short hair now suits him better, the ones of season 1 are lovely back in the old days.

Tho that Danny pic I don't remember in the episode obviously a deleted scene looks like its where he decided to take her shift.

^^ :eek: Txs so much for posting all those great pics from both the old and the yet to come eps! *drools over the D/L SD ones* - well basically the D-part that is :devil:

vegaslights, you are guilty of almost giving me a heart attack with those Danny pics! Thank you!!

Funny...I wonder if that was a deleted scene from "Snow Day" or something, or maybe that they cut some of it. I love how you can totally see Danny's boxers in one of those shots. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for sharing those, vegaslights! :D

There are really new Picture of Snow Day which I have not seen yet. I really have many of the finales.

Ok, these pictures of "Taxi"? Hot damn. Flack/Angell. Flack/Danny. Flack/Dead body, if you will. You can pretty much ship Flack with anything and he's there. :lol: I love these pictures. :D

Please credit Modern Day Gallery when using. :)

Also, CSINY was featured in TVGuide!

Is the girl on the first picture Lindsay or that Quinn lady? Both have the same color of hair!

never mind i answered my own question...

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks vegaslights. :D

Yep, Danny and Flack are looking seriously beautiful...Now I'm definitely looking forward to this episode. :lol: And it's nice to see Quinn back too.

eta: eveninstarz14, it's Quinn.

vegaslights, you're awesome! Thanks for these pics!

And about Quinn's pic, I so wished it was Lindsay 'cause that would mean she'd been transferred to New Jersey!

Danny/Flack goodness :D Oh yes! I'll be quiet now, I swear! Danny/Tight shirt OTP :lol: also Danny honey, I like you, but you need a haircut ;) I will not get into the TV Guide stuff, it's not worth it *sigh*

Back