Locker Room #17: Danny/Carmine: Our Utility Guy

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Dec 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. origin-nknwn

origin-nknwn Rookie

Danny is definitely a great role for Carmine. I love Black Hawk Down as a movie anyway. While every role in that film is significant, I don't think you can really say a lot about some of the people in there as actors from the scant time they get on screen. I just love me some men in uniform. :drool:

As to For Love Of The Game - Kevin Costner, say no more. ;) However, Carmine in a Yankees kit... *whistles*

I think of everything I've seen him in outside of CSI:NY, I'd have to say that In Enemy Hands was probably my favourite too. Not a brilliant movie by any means but solid cast, decent story...

2. CarmineFan

CarmineFan Lab Technician

In Enemy Hands really isn't a brilliant movie. I wouldn't even have watched it without Carmine playing a role in it, but that's more because of Til Schweiger, the German actor who plays the German captain. I don't like that actor.

But anyway, I hope to see Carmine in CSI NY in the future. That's the role which brought me to him and it is definitely his best one

3. CSItaylorgirl

CSItaylorgirl Dead on Arrival

can i just say what is danny doing cheating on lindsay? i mean i love danny but wat an ass

4. origin-nknwn

origin-nknwn Rookie

*points in this direction...*

5. CSItaylorgirl

CSItaylorgirl Dead on Arrival

hmm i see yur point- i guess i just asssumed they had a thing going. i was soo shocked. he was al like chasing after her.. he sleeps with her then forgets her bday and then sleeps with another woman.

im shocked but i guess i did get to c carmine topless again so it sorta makes it up

and im not even a die hard d and l shipper

6. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

I have seen For the love of the Game 5 or more times just out of boredom and because it was nothing else on TV. If my life depended on me recognizing Carmine in that movie, I would definitely die.

I didn't see In Enemy Hands, Terror Tract or Fallen Arches. I loved Black Hawk Down (where I did recognize him) and then comes The Learning Curve. Let's just say that the scenes from the beginning are hot (I'll wait for Mrs.G to come with better choice of words for those ;) ). The rest of the movie needs to be deleted out of the face of the Earth, especially the crying scene. (I've watched it twice just to stare at Carmine *whistles innocently*)

7. origin-nknwn

origin-nknwn Rookie

He looks really young in that film - it was nine years ago, mind. That said, I don't think it helps that he plays a Yankee...therefore, off with the facial hair...if he actually had any in anything before that. I've seen Fallen Arches but memory fails me atm...

The Learning Curve is just truly awful on so many levels. I don't think I even watched all of it in the end because it was just that cringeworthy.

Fallen Arches really isn't that much better, but at least the storyline is halfway to amusing, even if he dies in the end...AGAIN!

8. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

The clip is from 'Terror Tract' - looks like a terrible movie, I was only interested in the clip because of Carmine. The nightgown is wrong in everyway possible.

'The Learing Curve' is disaster of a movie, but carmine is hot in the first ~20 minutes, so it does have some plus points.

9. origin-nknwn

origin-nknwn Rookie

Terror Tract is one I've yet to see, though the stuff I've read makes it sounds pretty dire. I'm sure I'll subject myself to it eventually - You'd be astounded at some of the shit I've sat through in the name of love for the actor or actress in it. ;) :lol:

On another note - does anyone know where I might find a version of the main pic (or the little one, same outfit, on the reverse page) from the latest CSI:NY mag interview with Carmine that hasn't been ruined by Titan's art department? Or the episode so I might go screencapping... :confused:

10. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^No idea...I think that might have been a PR shot, maybe? That's the same pic of Danny that's on the DVD from season two.

I think "Terror Tract"--or at least the part of it Carmine was in--was one of the Carmine movies MrsG showed me a few summers ago. Now I'm trying to remember how many of his movies we watched... :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. origin-nknwn

origin-nknwn Rookie

I really do need to get around to watching the R1 DVDs I have. I don't recall it on the R2 ones. I would have guessed at first half of S2 by the clothes and the glasses, just didn't have a clue on an ep... Thanks for your help on that though.

The problem I have is that I have to buy DVDs to see this stuff, and then I get stuck with DVDs of shitty movies. I get most of them from eBay - who sent me a nice wedge of cash to spend on site this morning - so it's not too much of a hardship seeing that most of them were 99p plus postage. :p

Last edited: Apr 28, 2008
  12. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

Origin-nknwn - I would send you a link to the terror tract clip (it's probably the only bit worth watching) but I don't seem to be able to send messages on here, so sorry I can't.

13. origin-nknwn

origin-nknwn Rookie

beanie-at-j-flan.com if you want to email me the link... ;)

Or you can use the contact form on the link in my signature...

14. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Wasn't that when we were taking turns in the threads watching his movies? I think the best one he was in was Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss. I particularly like to freeze his first scene on the boat where he have a shot of that perfectly round bubble butt of his. Sigh. Too bad so many movies in his body of work are just... not that great. But I guess he had to pay the bills.

And speaking of CSI:NY actors needing to pay the bills, I watched the most godawful movie starring Hill Harper the other day...

15. origin-nknwn

origin-nknwn Rookie

If you want a winner in the category of 'Awful Shit People Star In So They Can Pay Their Bills' - Joe Flanigan (Stargate Atlantis) wins by a country mile. Some of the stuff he's been - coincidently unaired (and for good reason) - makes even the worst stuff Carmine's been in look good.

Which probably explains why I'm more than willing to put up and shut up at some of the really bad things Carmine's been in. It really cannot get any worse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.