Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. msgirl

msgirl Police Officer

Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Thank you and saw them :p me very happy :lol:

Three generations are not enough? about the guy who hears voices ?

I think the best pat of the relationship is the cases they work on :lol: and how they interact.

Debbie I love your wallpaper and icons really good :D

2. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Thatnks Ghawazee. I actually have an avatar over at TV.com and really wanna try to use that one. But if I can't get it to work... I call dibs on the coffee scene!:p:lol:

Okay. Has anyone ever noticed that when anything ever involves Mac, it has to involve Stella? Like last night during TTAH, when not Gerard, but the other guy, ya know, Bubba from Forrest Gump, was asking where Mac was and both Flack and Stella were answering his questions, he didn't ask Flack to call him and get him back, he told Stella to call him or she would be in big trouble too. She looked worried. But everything was alright. It felt good when they ran in to rescue him after he shot Andy/Drew that she completely ignored the him sprawling on the floor and just ran to Mac. I was like "I think that means that she is turning down your date.":lol:

Okay, no joke. Who thought that Drew looked almost exactly like Frankie, especially when talking to Mac (when he was tied up)?:wtf:

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hi Sam! Welcome aboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes,It's just a pity producers don't give us a MAJOR hint on their relationship. We have little scenes year after year but never a whole arc based on them grrrrrrr
    I watched yesterday in reruns <<Recycling with their unofficial date at the dog show. Awwwwww! And Mac without his tie!!:drool: All those smiles and Mac buying her a hot dog:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Priceless!:lol:

Have i ever told you how much i miss Season 1:(

Debbie

ps: Thank you, Ely, my dear:bolian:
    ps2: Ely is right, HHunter. That episode is Three Generations are enough. Season 1 is just AMAZING season! So Smacked!!!
    ps3:Vave..I LOVED that scene. Made me laugh when both Stella and Flack tried to cover Mac. And the shotting scene...well i have thought about that too. She only cared about Mac. Nothing or nobody was more important to her than Mac's well-being

Last edited: Apr 24, 2008
  4. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Vave, you've read my mind! I was also thinking that Drew knew that even hinting at hurting Stella would make Mac want to go all Marine on his ass... did you see the look on Mac's face?

Anyways, Ghawazee, you are so right! I miss SMACKed banter... oh for season one goodness again! TPTB need to get their act together and give us a little something... am I right? No more new women for him, past or present, it doesn't matter... just some all around SMACKed goodness is fine with me.

5. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Thank everyone for the name of the episode. It didn't say on my DVR. :eek:

Yeah, I've seen a few episodes from seaon 1 and they are really close. They are not too, but somehow we more of a feeling of their closeness in season 1. But, I did like the fact that Mac talked to Stella about his 'relationship' with Peyton and he encouraged her to open up to a relationship with Drew. ( Who knew he'd be an #*$$^%$^ :eek: ) I like the fact that they talked to each other about their love lives. :D

6. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

hahaha I know nothing of the horrors of the other seasons! I just bought s1 on dvd so it's basically all I've seen of them so far. Watched Recycling the other day and fell in love with the ending (I totally agree with you Debbie). Those 2 are just too adorable. And the end scene of what you see if what you see? I melted I swear. Out of interest, which ep does everyone think is the best of them from s1?
    Welcome Sam!

7. msgirl

msgirl Police Officer

Till death do us part :D Stella's rambling and then the kiss on the cheek :D

Your welcome :D

I've watche season one to death :lol:

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Ok Ladies, you had me completely :D I love all those episodes a hundred of times I swear :D

Karu--> such nice screen name! My best friend called me Karu because my second name is Karina :D

Regarding the "I fix your tie" scene is so perfect. No matter how many years pass it will my heart jump. Even when he was going to have a date with another woman (ugh our nightmare started there)
    Or the kiss! In another forum ir ead it was Melina's idea that kiss. It wasn't on the script. (Smart girl! she knows what we want :D)

I must admit i'd pick all of them but since it's just one i guess i'll pick American Dreamers (the ending) and Officer Blue as a second pick. I chose it because since Day 1 Stella tried to be next to him. But he was clearly too hurt he just couldn't open. And that moment together at the end when she invited him to have a drink in Sullivan's marked a new beginning for him.
    (it was that or the Irish coffee offer was such a big temptation:lol:)
    I think about them and they are really a couple. Just to be a good wife/husband i strongly believe you must consider your couple as your best friend.
    You must consider his/her feelings before yours just because you love him/her so much.
    That's what Stella did. And That's why i feel she is in love with him.
    P. was just Mac's lover. Never his friend. She let him go just because she knew he wouldn't weant to leave his country. Or maybe yes. But she never asked him. She was all selfish and decided by herself.
    On the other hand, Stella asked him to take out his wedding ring. He said No and she understood despite oif her deception was evident. She put his feelings first.
    That's a real couple does.

And i don't miss my hopes despite the annoying news about this Jordan lady. Yes, at first i thought they screwed up everything adding a new woman in his life.
    Now i think i'll wait. I'm a huge Huddy fan:drool: and for over 2 seasons and a half we have to wait to get rid of any woman close to House because Producers had a different idea. But Lisa Edelstein fought for us (she is a Huddy by heart), insisted and now she has won:bolian:. So in Season 5 we will have the best season so far!
    The same could happen to Mac and Stella. Besides that scene between Drew and Mac clarified a lot of things (4.10). He chose to chase Stella despite of Mac was seeing P. because Drew considered Stella his (he was a Psycho but as i said Drew was Smacked:lol:) and he knew if he hurt Stella Mac wouldn't be able to stand her loss

Mac and Stella and Lindsay and everyone else thought Drew picked up Stella because she was part of his family. And it is true in a certain way. BUt it is true also he only chose Stella. Nuff' said

So, we don't have to be afraid of any woman around. Stella is like Inmortal Highlander "At the end there can be only one":lol:

Debbie:lol:

ps: If you can, please HHunter get Season 1. You will LOVE that season!

9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Thanks Ghawazee!

Oh wow, I wish that SMACKed would happen in the next season. *backtracks* Wait a minute, Huddy is gonna happen?! *coughs* Sorry, back to SMACKed...

Anyways, I was looking at some old SMACKed fanfiction and I came across two one-shots about Mac and Stella being married with kids :D! So adorable! They're called A Little Mac Man and Little Miss Stella. Check 'em out when you can!

10. CSItaylorgirl

CSItaylorgirl Dead on Arrival

omg watching the csiny when stellas apartment gets burnt down

first

OMG DANNY IS AN ASS

jeeze wat is he doing

anyway back to smacked, they are so cute hes all like

mac: ive got a spare room at mine
    stella: i betta not
    Mac: *looks confused*
    stella: i snore

i bet she didnt go coz of the sexual tention

11. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

oh my, hello new comers! :) welcome to teh SMacked thread.

:thumbsup:

season 1 is nice but my favorite is season 2. :scream: CoTP anyone?! shirtless mac? :devil: thats what partners do? yep. definetly my fave. :evil::guffaw:

*ehem* well, don't mind me. :p

12. CSItaylorgirl

CSItaylorgirl Dead on Arrival

ermm i know this is a bit random but does any one else find it hard liking claire forlani because of the mac/peyton thing. i saw her recently in daniel craigs movie 'flashbacks of a fool' and cudnt help thinkin- you got in the way of smacked.

im not sure its healthy to feel this passionatly about a ship

talking of passion.
    some of the pics on Moderndaygallery show the wet mac and stella ep. snow day my fave bits of thatis when mac hands stella the gun and they have to slide there hands so that the perp doesnt try and get it. and when he puts his hand over her mouth and pulls her from behind. bad mac mmmm

i do like shirtless mac tho and stella staring at his chest then covering it up by saying she was looking at his scar...smooth moves stella but u cant fool us

ps could the reason why mac is gettin women paraded in front of him be because they are proving that none are right for mac? could this lead to a conversation revealing that he doesnt seem interested in anyone else possibly implying that he subconciously has already filled that role of partner with stella? i hope its leading that way

Last edited: Apr 27, 2008
  13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Oh lord, I'm getting mental images... though I think that Stella might appreciate a shirtless Mac :devil:! The wet episode?! I can't believe I missed that! Man, I've got a lot of catching up to do!

14. msgirl

msgirl Police Officer

I bet she does trying to cover it up by looking at his scar. Come on Stella was saw ya taking a good look :lol:

Same they are my favourite bits too. ac was taking her to the closet to the olive oil and ties for a quick session :lol:

I just saw that episode Saturday that was so sweet and her little laugh was so cute afterwards :sigh:

15. fastfoodjunkie

fastfoodjunkie Rookie

Mac: Hey, who mentioned sleeping? :devil:

I'm sorry, it instantly popped into my head! Anyway, I loved this episode, even though I had watched the hug scene about a million times on YouTube! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.