Catherine/Lady Heather ~ Strawberry Tea

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by ladyhunter, Apr 13, 2008.

1. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Hey there. Cool pairing, those two ladies are really hot together. ;)

I made a manip of them a while ago, it was done on request because I never would've thought of slashing them together, but I have to say I like the idea.

[​IMG]

2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Welcome MiaCharlize :thumbsup:
    It's nice to see more people interested in this pairng.
    I love that manip too, they look really comfortable with each other. And, yes, they are HOT together :D

3. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

After reading this thread, I had to watch SOLVl. :lol:

[​IMG] The two beatiful Ladies!

4. ladyhunter

I makes me want to watch it too! :lol:
    They really made a connection in that episode. I really like how the writers had the two ladies bond instead pitting them against each other.
    It certainly did reflect in latter episodes.

5. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

I'm glad too the writers didn't put them up against each other.
    We don't need that! :scream:

[​IMG]:)

[​IMG]:)

Even though Cat was just a bit pissed at Gil because he was at the Dominion, she understood. :)

6. umbrello

umbrello Rookie

I agree, that would have been really annoying, not to mention cliche, if they had made them catty towards each other. :rolleyes:

So, is anyone out there working on any stories?

I keep trying but my muse doesn't seem to want to cooperate. :brickwall:

7. ladyhunter

So, do you guys think that either one of them would get mad if a ...*gasp* man entered either's lives. Let's say Catherine started 'dating'. Do you think Heather would be jealous? Or want her to be happy?
    And, here is another question...
    Who is the true dominate in their relationship? Heather would be the obvious answer, but what about Catherine? Do you think she would dominate Heather?

8. umbrello

umbrello Rookie

I don't think she'd be mad, but I could see Heather giving the same little speech to Catherine that she gave her daughter about not giving up her power.

That's a real good question, and I think that LH would be the obvious choice as well. But I also think that given half a chance Catherine could be the dominate one. And really enjoy it as well.:devil:

So my official answer is, in the beginning LH would be the dominate one, and once Catherine got the hang of it and was comfortable enough, they would take turns.

9. ladyhunter

I agree umbrello , LH would be the obvious choice at first but Cath would come into her own and become more comfortable dominating... ;)

And, I can totally see LH giving Cath the 'speech' about loosing your power to a man. But I think that's why both the ladies confide in each other, they don't want to give up anything. :D

10. umbrello

umbrello Rookie

That's a good point, I could see them as being very comfortable with each other.

Now, what do you think Gil's reaction would be?:guffaw:

I could see him coming over Lady Heather's house one day knocking on the door, and having Catherine answer.

11. ladyhunter

umbrello I think Grissom would be very pleased to find his two favorite ladies together. :D. But that's me. :D These are the two women in his life that know him the best. I personally don't think that Grissom would have a problem with Heather and Catherine together. As long as he got to watch every now and again :evil: :p

And we do have a thread just for the three of them

here

12. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Hi, I just stumbled across this thread and well, here I am.

From their very first scene together I always thought they'd make a great couple. Both very strong independent women, good looking not to mention :drool:

Anyway, I don't see Heather as being jealous because she ultimately would know that Cath would come back to her. And why would Cath want to date a guy when she's with Heather? I also don't think that Heather would have to give Cath the "talk" since Cath knows very well what men are like.

About the dominant part, well, I'd always thought of Cath being the dominant one in the relationship. She's so strong - mind wonders of:drool: ...

I also don't think that Heather would have a problem with Cath's past as a stripper, because Cath was always in charge in her job, she was the "dominant", she had the power, and Heather would know and appreciate that.

13. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

*waves* hey guys. I love the idea of Lady Heather/Cath. I remember reading through this thread and not having time to reply the other day, then i heard one of the invigilators in my exam today talking about strawberries and cream, and then having a cup of tea... it distracted me somewhat!! ;)

Anyway, I think Cath would dominate, she's very much in control of everything. Obviously so is Heather, but I think Cath would be more dominant ;) And I think Heather would understand Cath's previous job.

14. ladyhunter

I'm glad more people are finding this thread.
    Yeah, Cath and Lady Heather would be a hot item. I do think Catherine would dominate at sometimes, she would just need to feel secure. Lady Heather can be intimidating (but in a good way, if you know what I mean ;) ). My feelings are that Catherine would feel insecure at first but Heather would reassure her about taking over the dominate role.

15. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

:)

Definately, Heather's whole profession kind of makes her intimidating, but I think Cath is intimidating to some in a whole other way. I think that once Cath got over the original "omg she's a dominatrix" thing (small issue) then she'd feel a lot more comfortable.