Carmine-What is Cessau?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Dryan89, May 3, 2006.

1. origin-nknwn

origin-nknwn Rookie

Okay, can you stop that now? :p First it was 'Crazy Cat Dude', now it's a monk. The visual imagery - just, NO. :wtf:

Sweet. :)

2. tiara4carmine

tiara4carmine Police Officer

Origin unknown - I don't know how long you've been here but I based my post on ALOT of things that Carmine has said. I also wrote my OWN PERSONAL OPINION. I didn't judge him at all. And it's not until the last month or so that he's gotten the dog, we always knew there was Mookie.

I also made a very valid point which many celebs complain about - they can't find someone to settle down with or have kids. Well, look at your life and see why. Alot of female celebs work hard till they're forty and then complian that they don't have kids, alot of men complain about not finding a wife, well, helloooo. Find the time. There's alot more to life than 16 hour days, ten months of the year. If something bad was to happen to them they would soon realise that. And as Carmine knows, after his serious back injury, that there is more to life.

And as for my junkie comment, I didn't mean drugs, for those that thought I did. So no origin unknown, I didn't have the cheek at all. Some people are work junkies, some are junk food junkies, some are sex junkies - not that I'm suggesting Carmine is - but he is a rock and roll actor junkie, he seems to thrive on working long hours and filling up his time. Maybe he has a.d.d, and can't sit still long enough, who knows.

Regardless, I was in no way derogatory or insultive to Carmine, I merely stated what I thought, which is why we post, to give our opinions on subjects, actors, characters etc.

3. origin-nknwn

origin-nknwn Rookie

Look, I don't want to argue with you. I have my opinion and you have yours. End of story.

4. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I think it's important to realize, too, that celebs get interviewed a lot and have to pay lip service to things in interviews that really aren't anyone's business--the kind of stuff people's grandmothers ask them. :lol: A lot of the stars say they want to settle down, but what are they supposed to say? "My career is number one at the moment, and in this business you can't always have both"? No one sympathizes with someone pulling in thousands of dollars or more a week, so why not say what's easiest and move on? It's kind of like when your grandmother asks why you haven't found someone nice to settle down with. You say you're looking, and then you change the subject. :lol:

I'm not saying that's what Carmine's doing, or any of those other celebs, either. But the fact of the matter is that anyone who really wants to work in this industry and make it in the way Carmine has--or even beyond, the way Nicole Kidman has--has to make sacrifices. 16 hour days come with the territory. People make time for whatever is most important to them, and to the people who've made it to the top in this industry, that means putting work first.

5. origin-nknwn

origin-nknwn Rookie

Exactly. You don't have to be famous to be asked questions you might not be necessarily comfortable with answering. The thing with society is that there is such an onus on pairing off, settling down and making spawn that saying you don't want to do that makes people look at you like you are a two-headed freak.
    I'm not surprised that so many famous people pull the line about wanting to settle out of their arses, then behave in a way that offers no evidence of them actually working to that end.

Again, any industry really. If you want to make a success of yourself, move up the ladder, then there is a place in your life where work is undoubtedly going to come first. It's definitely a question of balance - some people have no problem with continuing to push their way up into their 40s and 50s, while others decide that other things are important and content themselves with their lot in life for the sake of actually having a life.

And holy crap, this thread is becoming overly philosophical...:lol:

6. origin-nknwn

origin-nknwn Rookie

7. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

Thanks for the heads up! Ah..so those are the pictures with Carmine/Kurt :lol: I still think that he doesn't need to imitate Cobain. Who's in the picture with all the kids?

8. origin-nknwn

origin-nknwn Rookie

Kurt...that is going to stick, isn't it? :lol:

You know, Mike didn't say which of them was in the kiddie pic...I think we're all supposed to guess...

9. wolfe_love_2007

wolfe_love_2007 Hit and Run

so nice that you could hear him on the radio.!!i like carmine too btw!!

10. origin-nknwn

origin-nknwn Rookie

You're in good company around these parts then... ;)

11. CarmineFan

CarmineFan Lab Technician

I finally got my shirt today and I'm so happy to have it after 3 weeks of waiting :)

12. Caprian

Caprian Hit and Run

13. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

And the blonde boy with the glasses on the first row in the right, I think that's Carmine :lol:

14. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I don't think Mike and Carmine went to the same school...somewhere around here there's a pic from a magazine of Carmine as a kid (with his mom I think). He had a distinctive look. I think you're right, Caprian, that's Mike's school pic...and that makes sense, too, because Mike runs the Ceesau myspace.

15. melgeo

melgeo Victim