William/Grissom : The Hotness of #12

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by ladyhunter, Sep 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ilovegrissom

ilovegrissom Hit and Run

Re: Grissom drives....a bimmer?

yeah, on the commentary for Formalities, they say they decided to give him a nice car.

2. erep

erep Witness

I think these little details about CSI are funny. I read somewhere that 'they' dress both
    Marg and Billy in Dolce and Gabanna -- do I even need to say that geeks and those employed by the state DO NOT wear such expensive clothes? (I know; I am one, and so is my husband and so are 80% of our friends.) Geeks wear dockers and generic polos from Macys, and, as for cars, they tend to drive Volvos, Toyotas, Hondas -- boxy but safe, reliable, and last a LONG time. Maybe we have to assume Grissom, having been single for so long, amassed such a stash of cash that he splurged on a BMW? I still don't think that's what he'd drive. LOL

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

As folks will notice we merged the What grissom drives into this thread, so as to keep in line with the discussion. ;)

4. tenchi74

tenchi74 Victim

well, with Catherine I guess we can assume that a lot of her money came from Sam? (although I have noticed that she was a nice dresser a long time before she got that nice fat check)

5. ren4e

ren4e Prime Suspect

Hallo to all the newbies from me too :) hope u will have a great time around!

so for the people that english is not a first language, will someone explain what "pup" means :D thanks, haha

6. tenchi74

tenchi74 Victim

a baby dog or baby seal? **shrugs**

7. ren4e

ren4e Prime Suspect

aaa like puppy :d haha i get it now! thanks tenchi74!
    i haven't seen the new ep, but i gotta do it soon! did u liked it?

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

In "Formalities" when he drives up next to Sofia, he's in a big SUV, and when that nasty cop Fromansky sees him and comes over to his window, it's also that big SUV, and maybe he does have two vehicles:thumbsup:good eyeballs fans, wow I never paid attention to the car they were sitting in, but willl next time;)

9. erep

erep Witness

I've always assumed that those big vehicles are lab-owned and get driven out to cases. I think the car that Grissom and Sara were sitting in in A La Carte was supposed to be Grissom's, not the lab's. Just a guess.

10. tenchi74

tenchi74 Victim

yeah, I think those big SUVs are for the lab people. I think those are govt owned.

11. ashlmorr3

ashlmorr3 Witness

Maybe he got a different car. I remember in one of the first eariler seasons, he mentioned he bought Brass' Mercedes off him when Brass got a new car. Of course he could've bought a new car by then. I don't think the SUV's are theirs. The only person who drives an SUV that's doesn't look like car cop is Nick. He had that Expedition that got stolen in the "Rashomama" episode.

12. WornSouls

WornSouls Witness

Could've been a rental car while his car was being repaired? Or maybe the writer's are inconsistent again? Lol.

13. hammers_fan

hammers_fan Dead on Arrival

Not a great advert for saving the planet! All those SUVs they drive around in, and 1 person per car! But it's pretty good advertising for whatever make of car they use in the show. I like the fact that fans pick up on trivia like this. It's one of the reasons why I started reading through the forums.

(desertwind: thanks for the link, that'll pass away the time studying those pics! hey... and maybe my opinion of him as a younger guy will change. I'll let you know!!)

80k a week and still can't kick with his right foot! Who am I to moan... West Ham gave away 2 goals in 2 mins today!

14. ashlmorr3

ashlmorr3 Witness

Well atleast they're using the Hybrid SUV's now.

I was watching TV last Saturday, flipping through and I came across Manhunter. Not exacty one of my favorite WP movies even though I own it, but I always get a good laugh when I watch it.

15. alienor

alienor Police Officer

Maybe the style of 80' bothered you ? But Manhunter is a brilliant movie, very stylish. The way WP portrayed Will Graham was great, one of the best performance of William Petersen.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.