Danny/Lindsay #22: I've fallen in love with you...and I can't let go

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Gaelen, Apr 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Re: Danny/Lindsay #22: I've fallen in love with you...and I can't let

*grabs some cookies first*

Yeah, it's not just hell, it's boring as hell!:guffaw: LOL, I'm not gonna stop you if you're not gonna stop me...:devil:

The promo is on YT, but neither Danny nor Lindsay is in it...Right now the only plan I have for them is still TALK TALK TALK...and then we'll see what happens...:)

So, the 'date' and LV are in the same ep...I just think that this means that it will be the ep where we finally find out how they are getting back together :cool: and what will happen to LV after that.

As far as I know there are no new spoilers out and the basketball game is tied to the case they later work on, so it wouldn't be logical to cut it...but it has happened before that scenes from the spoilers didn't make it to the screen. Unfortunately we won't find out until the ep airs.

I think in Lindsay's case she was more trying to convince herself that it was a stupid idea...maybe she hoped that saying it out loud to someone would help her to let him go...let's just wait and see if she managed to fool herself...we already know she didn't fool us....;)

Yeah, she really has already verbally kicked his balls hard, now let's see what he decides to do before she decides to kick him for real...:eek:

Last edited: Apr 25, 2008
  2. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

Verbally is actually probably worse than physically in my book.

*offers a marks and spencers choc muffin*

I still can't get head nor tales of it in how ever much i read it i feel like LIndsay is going back on what she said to mack but i agree dutch treat that it could be the whole thing if i say it allowed maybe it will make more sense.

But i get this niggly feeling that its gonna make those who already don't like her hate her more.

I was hoping it would be the we get back to friends as much as seeing them together would be really good. I thought friends would be nice then let them develop Lindsay on her own rather than have her attached. But hoping now it all pans out well.

3. HillHarperHOT

HillHarperHOT Prime Suspect

I think verbally is worse, too. It should have hurt worse for him to hear how hurt she was with the situation.

I thought I wanted the friends thing at first too, but then we would be waiting another 2 years for them to get back together. I don't want her just to take him back that easily, but with the writers, that's probably all we are going to get. It doesn't seem like there is a middle for them, it's either all or nothing.

4. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

*sighs*

Good evening

You're so right, at least no one is saying to her (Mac/Stella etc) 'Yeah right!' cause there's nothing worse than trying to get over it, telling people you're getting over it - half heartedly at that and them just giving you that look. Keep telling yourself that Kiddo! :lol:

Lindsay - 'Danny, I don't love you anymore'

Rest of the lab - :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
    Poor Linds!

Dawni, normally I don't like muffins but M&S? Well, who am I to say no? ;) As for the people that dislike Linds, they can hate her all they want. We all know she rocks & we love her like chocolate & Grey Goose!

It's been a long day, Dutch! Is the bar open yet? :lol:

As for Linds being childish *starts rant* ok, she messed up by leaving evidence but really, what was childish about commenting on something that was hard. Childish would be point blank refusing to work with him, then perhaps ignoring all input from him and then to top it off, bawling her eyes out and screaming 'this isn't working' *ends rant*

Seriously, this is so therapeutic! Feeling a little better now....

Apologies for my rant. Meg! Hi! :lol:

*goes back to kitchen to make more delicious cookies for hungry thread*

5. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Hi Peaches! :)

So Lindsay isn't perfect, as demonstrated by leaving evidence, but she was hurting and trying to pretend everything is ok is just going to be hard for her. It's not like she was throwing a tantrum AND she admitted that her behavior was not right.

Since she is hurting, she will say things out loud to make her feel better and what she said to Mac falls under this, at least that is my opinion. Ugh, confusion and hurt is not what I want to watch right before my finals...I need gutter, with me Peaches? :lol:

6. Bella363

Bella363 Prime Suspect

Is there really a thing as a sugar overdose ?? Seriously - sugar is good! The amount of muffins and cookies flying around here is proof of that. I was going for a CSI NY / Enchanted crossover :guffaw:But true, that is not going to happen this season but a girl can dream big in these angsty times? I just find it hard to believe (although I want to) that the writers would spring this Rikki incident on us then neatly resolve it within a few episodes.

Well someone has to balance out all the gutter talk round here :angel: Although if Danny wears his sexy Green Tee and sunglasses again, save a place for me in the gutter :devil:

I forget that we have been quite lucky that our ship has not been dragged out for seasons on end like they sometimes do on other shows. I thought that they brought Danny and Lindsay together quite well in Seasons 2 and 3 so maybe I should have faith that they will continue to treat our ship right. I agree that I want them back together within an adequate space of time but not to the detriment of either of the characters. But the ambiguity of their relationship this season has driven me mad :censored: I just want some confirmation of whether or not they were in a relationship after Snow Day!!! Is that too much to ask :rolleyes: ????

7. cecilia

cecilia Dead on Arrival

I'm just ... all confuddled. I change my mind daily about how I think the writer's should fix this mess. Everytime I think I've figured out what I'd like to see happen I think a little more and change my mind. Then you throw in the few spoilers that we have and I feel like I am on a ship ... and may get a little seasick.

One thing that gives me just a tiny bit of hope that maybe we aren't headed for the world's quickest forgive-and-forget is the spoiler where Linds tells Flack that she misses being called Montana. If I am not mistaken this occurs after the "date". So, I can hope that everything isn't hunky doory just because they spend some time together. Last week that was the spoiler that worried me the most :rolleyes:.

8. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

I believe it's actually Hawkes who calls her Montana, but yeah, I get what you're saying. The fact that comes after the 'date' makes me think that not everything is hunky dory. That's good because really, how can it be? Time will be the only healer here, oh and a monumental effort from both of them.:)

I share your confuddlement :confused: For me, the issue isn't really about how they go forward from this point. More, it's what tptb are prepared to show us in terms of where they've been and what happened to get them here. I get that Danny has been driven by grief but if everything was okay with D/L then he wouldn't have slept with Rikki. They have to show us where they went wrong for any future between the two of them to be meaningful to us as viewers.

9. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

I so knew I would miss the opening of the new thread - which was beautiful, BTW. well, what can you do, health comes first - I had an eye surgery on Monday and I still cant see properly but hopefully it will get better soon

and Im also bearing gifts. or promoting my work :rolleyes: Second Chances

since I wasnt able to see properly for the last week I had a lot of time to think and I needed a little dose of fluff

but back on topic

no it isnt. I think we deserve some clarity.

there is so many boxes that I cant read that I feel a little out of loop but I really liked the Dallas-esque dream comment from the end of the previous thread. it would go quite well with the soap-operish route they are taking lately :lol:

as much as I would like to see the TALK I think its a little late for that but we sure should get at least some talk. about where they are right now if they didnt give us the courtesy of telling us before

and although Im a die-hard fluffy I dont want them to rush into anything. because Danny first needs to resolve his own mess and then they can start mending them as a couple. Lindsay needs time too because he hurt her really badly.

so what we need now its time and honesty

Last edited: Apr 26, 2008
  10. Little_Peaches

*Rolls up sleeves*

Well hello! So, it's like 5 hours to the UK premier of that episode, I'm struggling here! I've seen it already but still - as I typed that last bit an IKEA candle nearly concussed me - it's gonna be a long night. Topic!

Happy thoughts! Bella, green tee & sunglasses? Hello, I am sooo there! Meg I believe we are heading back to the gutter as Miss B has got the ball rolling. It's gotta be time for some sun over in NY soon? I'm leaning towards some gutterish thoughts about that right now.....

And not to start an argument but come on, it totally appeared to me they were dating! You don't need to see them having sex to clarify what's going on! (wait, did I just say that? :guffaw:)

Never mind that, when they get back together ;) I want to see some confirmation, little hand holding or you forgot your keys/cell etc this morning. Aww stuff!

As for you Meg deary, I'll PM you what I really wanna see! :lol:

*hands out fabulous cookies which are more fillings that dough!*

Edit: Dudes! I'm a Prime Suspect!!!! x

11. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

You sound like me.... I know it airs tonight and I've seen it but its like do i watch it again to sigh at the whole speech and general sadness or do i ignore it... but i can't. The worst part is I can watch the Danny/Rikki Scene thats ok maybe because he's topless :lol: but the speech i just go all depressed at.

Oooh i didnt realise the Lindsay/Hawkes moment was after the "event" (i feel date could be geting hopes up to much) that makes it way more interesting now.

12. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ *sends some chocolate crisp cookies to soothe a little of the pain of having to watch that again*
    Well, too bad Liffy isn't around to ask ;) but you're right, the hurt look on her face must have caused him more pain than any physical harm could do..

I'm really afraid of that too; they seem really eager to get this over with before the season ends :brickwall: and since the amazing healing abilities of all those characters I'm fearing that Danny's grief and Lindsay's heart ache will be over before we can blink our eyes :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, but I love to tip the scale...come to the dark side, we got this:

[​IMG]
    :devil:

Bella it certainly is not too much to ask and like Jelly said, when we know what their status was after SD, we also need to know when or why thing went wrong after that...and then we can judge whatever is happening and will happen, based on complete knowledge...:scream:

Good to hear of you again! I hope that surgery was a one time thing and that you will be fine for now :)

I would like to see the honesty between them being rebuilt in time again too, they AND we deserve it :lol:

The bar is open 24/7...and if I'm not there, just help yourself to something you like...

Okay, I'm feeling the lure of the nightlife...see you guys tomorrow..

13. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

oh Dutch, I love that shirt. and that scene

thank you. it was actually to get rid of glasses since my sight was pretty bad. Im still recovering but its getting better.

it seems that everyone but our Danny Boy got the impression. Im still going with selective amnesia on his part to justify this mess for myself.

I mean in Boo he totally acted as a boyfriend. not to talk about YODO or CS

14. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

All I got after Snow Day was that Danny and Lindsay had a sexual relationship, especially since the only reference to their relationship in the premiere was about making their own condoms...:lol:

I love that picture of the green shirt BTW, it seems like all he wears right now are those ugly see through shirts (not that I don't mind seeing those muscles!)

Peaches I am anxiously awaiting that PM! :devil:

You know I am all for these cookies, M&Ms, and muffins, but my virtual self is getting rather out of shape...I want a steak or New York style pizza! :guffaw:

15. Little_Peaches

So, I dealt with the ep again and you know, I came here to discover how awesome once again Dutchis. That green tee just makes my tummy feel nice. *giggles like a 12 year old*

Dawnie, I totally cannot watch that topless scene and find it ok. Well, ok, that is a little bit of a lie, when he pulls the phone out and drawls 'Messer' I'm sold! Completely but then :rolleyes: it goes downhill and my fluffy tummy feeling disappears. Snow Day pics are what I need. Or locker room nakieness. Whatever, it's all good!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.