A Fond Farewell From Mrs. G

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MrsGiovinazzo, Apr 24, 2008.

1. origin-nknwn

origin-nknwn Rookie

Heh heh. As someone who's been reading a long time, this is going to be interesting... :D

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

:devil: Damn I need a scanner.

3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

:lol: I remember that! You and BlissInTheAbyss or something like that...some poster who's long since gone. The cg.net spillover back in the day definitely kept the good ol' Meter on his toes. :lol:

4. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

*Sobs* You're leaving. :( You have been a fabulous moderator and will be missed. But I'm so glad that you won't be gone for good, and of course I'm looking forward to seeing you in the summer. :)

:lol: That's hilarious, and the best farewell post I've ever seen! :eek::eek: MrsG, I like your style. :thumbsup:

5. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

Like a few others, I've only known you as a mod because I've only been here a short time, so it will be interesting to see a 'return' to the old MrsG. Especially if it includes such, erm, detailed posts.

6. Sammy11

Sammy11 Police Officer

Aaaw Mrs.G, so sorry to see you go (well stop being mod at least).

I did wonder where you had disappeared to, but good luck with the writing thing and hopefully will still see you around the board now and again, I may even venture into the Locker Room (not a carmine fan - sorry peeps) just to say hello...

You did a wonderful job!!

Must have been before my time?.. In fact I never even knew about, but I look forward to reading your posts post-green!!! :devil:

7. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Awww, you're not going to be a moderator anymore, that's sad... oh well, as long as you're not disappearing off the face of the earth I can deal with that! ;)

Thanks for all your efforts, you did a great job.

8. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Yeah, and we need to learn of a few Danny/Flack options we may not have considered before. Get thee to the office supply store pronto.

Awww, those were the good old days. Every time that crap ass site would go down, the dirty girls would come unleash their XXX fury over here. Good times.

Yep, that MrsG is pure class, no? :lol: Can't wait to see you this summer. :)

Gotta love MySpace, or anywhere I can unleash my blue streak. :devil: But there are some fun new smilies on this new board - such as :censored: I think we're gonna have to trot that one out a bit.

Sit tight, Sammy. As soon as this green status disappears from my name, we're going to educate those who may not have met the Meter. :lol::devil::lol::devil:

9. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

I've missed you Mrs G. It'll be good to see you and your dirty mind back here.... :lol:

10. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Good luck with the writing and rl MrsGiovinazzo and I hope to see you around !!!

11. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

My husband's comment after last summer's hike: 'faces like angels, mouths like truckers'. :eek: :lol:

*Smooches*

12. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

13. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

The fact that MrElsie is coming back after our little trip into the bookstore says more than any of his whining can say--he loves us and our dirty ways. :p You can't fool us, sir! :devil:

14. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Gosh, it'll be strange not to see you in green. It's really your color, you know.

I'm glad you'll be back. Yours posts make me giggle.

15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Deb, you know I love you x1000000000000. You brought something very special to this board, something that no other person could bring. And it will be very greatly missed.

I'm hoping you stay around, because we need you here to keep up with the [CENSORED]-ness and overall greatness that you provided.

Of course, I could just talk to you on MySpace, but talkCSI is where we met, and that is our common bond.

(((((((((((((((((((((((MRS. G!!!)))))))))))))))))))))))