Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Part IV

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Drumchik, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bullit_01

Bullit_01 Hit and Run

Re: Kiss of Death

I can't be bothered to retype everything so the latest news I have is in the link below. I've roped in a couple of mates and we're going to storm Television Centre at midnight - bring night goggles and sandwiches if you want to come along. Unless the Press Office answer my email.

Latest News

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Disclaimer: "that the CSIFiles, TalkCSI, The Owner, Admins, & Moderators are not in anyway responsible for any project or members participation in it, We do not advise for or against it, and any information you give is at you're discretion. We do not encourage the giving of personal info (ie full name, address, phone) or money, etc."

We do encourage that the formal Disclaimer of this board be read if you have not.

3. Bullit_01

Bullit_01 Hit and Run

Perhaps I should have made the joke a bit clearer, but Destiny, you did give me a laugh...

Disclaimer: "that the CSIFiles, TalkCSI, The Owner, Admins, & Moderators are not in anyway responsible for any project or members participation in it, We do not advise for or against it, and any information you give is at you're discretion. We do not encourage the giving of personal info (ie full name, address, phone) or money, etc."

As a serving police officer, I wouldn't recommend trying to take on BBC security - they're quite a tough bunch these days - however unhelpful the people they protect might be. ;):lol:

4. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

LOL... and here I was preparing my sandwiches... :D

5. Destiny

Trust me Bullit, if I thought you were serious you would have heard from the admin and not me. :lol: But if someone got a notion in their head that hey this is cool and didn't see it as a joke (yep some are out there, wierd) that little disclaimer hopefully made them say HUH :confused:

Hey Mia, what kind of sandwiches? :D

6. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I can't wait till they show it! I am a great fan of Waking the Dead, so if this is similar, I'll be very happy.

I was rewatching some Louise CSI episodes yesterday. What bliss :D

7. Bullit_01

Bullit_01 Hit and Run

If I was her, I'd get new agents :rolleyes: :D

And the BBC press office are a bunch of flapping duffers! Anyway, after throwing a hissy fit, a very nice bloke, Dave, says that there is no info on the BBC system about 'Kiss Of Death'. He thinks that they may have overshot in post (I think they finished filming in the New Year). Its not in their database either so he couldn't give me any contact details to pester anyone with.

Loulo_Groupies - how far did you get with them?

Ooh, how does everyone feel about a 'Fannysmackin' music vid?

8. mati

mati Rookie

You're absoluetely right. I'm coping by viewing Louise on CSI on 3 different channels, but I'm running out of time. On one channel they finished to air season 7, so I'm waiting for the whole "miniature killer" disaster to unfold and to be closed in a few months, when they'll return with season 8. But the US strike did have odd percussions on the airing schedule, because they would be airing 6 episodes at most and then do for a month or two a stop and put on another show like Miami :wtf:!!!! I know, a little bit confusing, but better than nothing, if you know that on the Italian channels (yes, I frown upon them with a vengeance, because they screw up EVERY show while they change the schedule from one week to another without informing the pubblic and, at some moment in time during the season, just stop airing the show at all :brickwall: and you don't have a clue what's going on, BBC1 style). So I stick anyday to the Suisse and Austrian channels, they always stick to a show and are reliable. But I'm wondering from some time now what Louise is doing :confused: at the moment, if she isn't on CSI. It's awfully quite. I hope the see her soon!! Until then take care

9. LOULO_GROUPIES

LOULO_GROUPIES Rookie

Bullit
    I havent heard anything new. Email me later and I'll get you caught up.
    Gotta go!

10. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

*stomps foot*

I DEMAND MY LOUISE!!

11. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

*stomps along*

I DEMAND MY SHARE OF LOUISE, TOO!

12. tenchi74

tenchi74 Victim

Hell with the Grissom/Sidle love affair (bleeeecccch)

I wanted to see Grissom hook up with Sofia. Now that would have borne some awesome offspring.

13. tenchi74

tenchi74 Victim

wait.....post #607 replied to someone who said Louise was a regular on CSI Miami????

thats not correct is it? I mean there is another blonde on CSI Miami but its def not Loouise.

14. Destiny

Well I can't tell you what they are thinking, but you are correct.
    The blonde on miami is 'Emily Procter' who plays "Calleigh Duquesne", BUT there is an actress who is re-occuring on miami that is 'Sofia Milos' who plays "Yelina Salas". I don't know if the combination of the two just got someone confused or what. ;)

15. Bullit_01

Bullit_01 Hit and Run

That was me - I was pointing out the fact that Louise's agents apparently don't pay attention ( it was a quote from her page on their site, I should have said that....:rolleyes:). They also don't seem aware of her ever being in CSI at all, which is funny but also worrying :wtf:.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.