Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ilovegrissom

ilovegrissom Hit and Run

At the risk of sounding like a complete idiot, what is a Mythbuster?

2. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

I think I saw the Mythbuster guys too.
    Way too excited about the sheer possibility!

But I have to say- it's a bad sign when a split second glimpse of two guys not even on the show gets people (yay more dorks like me!) more excited than the plot teaser.

And re: Nick's girlfiend
    I wholeheartedly agree Stokesgirl but am holding out hopes that she's a social work student cause at least in my neck of the woods its fairly common for social work degrees to be obtained later in life. Aw hell even if it's not common, I'm holding out for a social worker anyway.

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Mythbusters is a show on the Discovery channel. It is awesome! They try to bust scientific myths basically.

4. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

i am glad for my tivo, i can re-watch it! maybe i can try getting the video up on youtube...hmmmm.

5. idahomom

idahomom Hit and Run

"Mythbusters" is a show where they prove the science of Urban Legends.

This started because in "A La Cart" the experiment with the scrap of tire and balistics dummy is the exact same experiment that appeard on an episode of "Mythbusters." The "Mybusters" episode aired before the CSI one. I remember reading somewhere that Mythbusters and CSI people got together after that the episode.

I'm so excited for the green blood stuff!

6. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Did anyone else see the promo for The Early Show tomorrow? I hope someone can get that on YouTube! :) (The segment, not the promo)

7. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I saw the promo Smokey. I doubt I'll be able to get it up on youtube though. I lack the capabilities necessary.

And I also saw the Mythbusters in the promo. That should be fun.

8. csi_kristen

csi_kristen Hit and Run

I saw the Mythbusters guys, next weeks episode looks really good, I love weird episodes. coughLeapin'Lizardscough.

Does anyone know what time the Early Show is on?

9. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I'm still hoping for that she is someone in her thirties, working through school. I am also hoping that she is a student of social work too.

As for the Early Show, CBS might put up on their site. They have in the past when they've been on the CSI set. Keep your fingers crossed.

10. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

11. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Here is a synopsis for the Season finale entitled "For Gedda":

I'm going to take a wild stab here that Warrick will probably be fired. After all Grissom did warn him not to interfere anymore.

I'll still miss Warrick.

12. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

13. CSIfan007

CSIfan007 Civilian

The week of May 5th is going to be a laugh a minute. Two and a Half Men writers and CSI: writers wrote scripts for each others shows. On the Two and a Half Men, George Eads will be inestate a murder at Charlie's house.

I don't know if this is posted any where else, but on May 5 CSI actor George Eads makes a cameo on Two and a Half Men. Heres the synapis, oh and this is from TVguide.com:

05/05 9pm
    Two and a Half Men

Fish is a Drawer
    George Eads has a cameo in this episode in which a CSI team investigates a death a Charlie's house. The script was written by CSI writers Sarah Goldfinger and Even Dunsky.

Then on May 8th the episode which the Two and a Half Men writers wrote airs. Here is the info:

05/08 9pm
    Two and a Half Deaths

The dificult star (Kathy Sagal) of a TV sitcom is murdered while filming an episode in Las Vegas. The investigation reveals plenty of suspects, including her husband, the actress who is her stand-in and the show's entire staff of writers. The script was written by "Two and a Half Men" scribes Chuck Lorre and Lee Aronsohn.

14. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Jamie and Adam...just the Mythbustin' cherry on top of the sundae next Thursday...:cool: I'm looking forward to this...

MB fans probably also remember the guys' homage to CSI - "Myth Scene Investigation"...:lol:

15. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Korb, I knew You'd love it!
    Why did I not notice them the three times I saw the promo though? I know what they look like, I used to watch Mythbusters sometimes...Next week looks awesome.

Is the finale a two parter?
    And how can Warrick not be sure of his innocence?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.