Horatio/Yelina #9: If You Could Read My Mind....

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Mar 27, 2008.

?

Which thread name do you like best?

1. If You Could Read My Mind

25 vote(s)
    41.7%
  2. What Hurts The Most Was Being So Close

19 vote(s)
    31.7%
  3. My Love Is Only For You

2 vote(s)
    3.3%
  4. In This Life I Was Loved By You

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  5. Do I Have To Say The Words

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  1. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Aw, thanks, I missed you too. *hugs* It really was an experience of a lifetime, yes. You can hear our giggles on my audio recordings too, which I will post at my LJ very soon. Mary was so funny and warm - and spoke so intelligently. A really lovely lady, both inside and out.

Thanks! I really wish I could post something on-topic right now, but my brain is still awol (in Bonn, probably!) Thanks for these new pics Pusher. :D

2. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^ Look forward for ur LJ update. Thanks in advance for ur all effort to share with the rest this amazing weekend in Bonn. :)

And maybe now is time for one really new Sofia / David pic.

[​IMG]

3. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Thanks for the pic Pusher, it's really good to see DC and SM in real life looking chummy besides as H/Y in Miami.

When and where was the photo taken?

4. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^ I think this photo is taken from CSI Miami 100th Episode Party - 30th September 2006.

5. silk

silk Prime Suspect

Thank you for the picture, Pusher. Nice to have the occasional one of them together. Just a question though. Has anyone ever heard whether they were actually 'chummy' off of the set? There is something about the few pictures that we have of them not on the job and, I don't know,they just seem "posed for". Know what I mean. I don't think I have ever seen a picture of them from across the room laughing and chatting together the way friends and co-workers often do. They always have a look of 'David/Sofia, can we get a shot? Smile for the camera" Does that make sense?
    I have often wondered whether DC A: Just doesn't care for/get along with Sofia or maybe visa versa or B: He is threatened by her success and afraid to let her cut into his screen time and that is why she is not on the show more? or C: All of the above.
    Oh, yeah... Father Time has whacked the heck out of Davey's face, and Sofia is timeless. Maybe that's a problem too. Who knows. Just thinking. A very dangerous thing, I know. Hope I don't offend anyone. DC has aged but he is still attractive and actually his looks/appearance never really attracted me as much in the first place as the way talks to victims and children and the way he interacts with Yelina and wears his soul on his sleeve. JMO

6. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^ When it`s come to 'chummy' off of the set I think the main problem is that we (or at last I) never see any CSI Miami bloopers vids. In meaning some tv shows like House M.D. or BSG have great bloopers vids or DVD extra edition with the most funny moments or cut scenes - where we can see the atmosphere of the work behind camera, the way the cast act etc. Poor thinŠ³ that Miami never do this.

7. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

My thoughts exactly Pusher. What you said not only applies to DC and SM, but the rest of the cast as well.

The only good cast relationship I can think of which has been mentioned by one of the cast members is between Emily and Eva. I rememeber reading in CSIFiles which interviewed Emily and she mentioned that she and Eva are good friends off the set.

But then I think also, maybe my memory fails me, that Emily also mentioned the whole cast are like a family. And to be honest I think DC isn't at all like H on the show in the respect that he's alot less serious.

silk don't worry you didn't offend anybody (at least not me), DC has really aged alot since 'Golden Parachute'. But IMO he still looks pretty hot to me, well most of the time anyway! :lol: And especially in a labcoat doing that lab stuff. As for SM she still looks stunning but if you look closely, and compare her now with the older seasons you can also tell she has aged, but she's like wine, still very good looking.

Was unfortuante enough to catch 'One Of Our Own' yesterday, gave me the shivers! Just reminded me of how much I disliked the you-know-who storyline. I changed the channel the moment I realised which epy it was!

8. Lucy

I think that's very true. We don't really get to see many lighthearted out-takes etc. I get the impression though, that the Miami cast do get along well, and I have seen nice clips in the past of Sofia and David being natural around each other (on Entertainment Tonight etc). A Miami blooper reel would be great though. :D

Thanks for posting that picture Pusher! :)

9. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Thanks for that awesome pic, Pusher...I've never seen that one before. They're so cute.:angel:

I would like to think that David and Sofia get along well off screen, I mean wouldn't they have to to pull off the amazing chemistry between them? It would help if we would get some bloopers or outtakes, so we could see what the cast is like. I know I've seen a few from CSI, but I can't recall any for Miami.

10. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I agree, it would be extrememly difficult to pull off the great chemistry between David and Sofia if they hated each other. Unless they're really great acotrs/actress. :p But to pull off that kind of emotion in their scenes, I reckon they'd have to get along.

Are we keeping on with tha caption game?

Or we could try another, like the "Who said it" thread, though I'll probably suck at it. :lol:

11. Lucy

Here's a challenge to find the most puppy dog-like H expression....(when he's around Yelina)

[​IMG]

Can you name the episode? ;)

12. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Awwww... Luce he looks so forlorn, just makes me wanna run up and give him a great big hug. :drool: Can I snag that pic btw? I'd like an icon out of it, he looks pretty cute with those puppy dog eyes. Good idea for a game too. :)

I really don't know which epy it's taken from, but a guess would say it's from an earlier season. 'NTL' maybe?

I was reading the spoiler thread, I don't think we're gonna see Y for the rest of this season, but I can almost bet that she'll be in the s7 premiere. She's been in the premieres of s5 and s6, so I'm thinking s7 too. I'm thinking the season finale would tell us the direction that's going with H and Kyle. I'm hoping maybe something might happen to Julia (not that I don't like her, I'm actually kinda fond of her in a Stetler kind of way), H gets custody of Kyle. So s7 will be about him building a bond with Kyle, and hopefully Y woud be involved ie maybe H would get advice from her etc, they'd get closer to each other, sparks would fly and they get together in s8. Remember my prediction?:lol: But it's a big "maybe".

13. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

^Well that sucks if Yelina doesn't come back this season, but I like what you said as a possibility for seasons 7 and 8. I'd go for that.:)

Is that pic from the episode where he told her about Madison needing a donor? That was Nothing To Lose wasn't it? Man, the emotion in that scene was so heartbreaking.:(

14. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

I agree with you Hrockz. I never saw S as a bad guy, even when H wanted him to be. I always thought they would explain Y's black eye by saying she got in the way when Ray Jr. was taking a swing at S. It didn't seem in character, even for S. He was kind of tasteless and oafish, but I never saw him as cruel. H was actually ruder (more rude?) to S than the other way around. I just noticed that S and H seemed to dislike each other, but I thought it was more of a chemistry thing (taking a dislike to one another when they met) rather than a grudge thing.

My memory could be totally off here, but I don't think that pic of David and Sofia is from the 100th epi party. I think we've already seen one of those (another posed shot), and she was wearing that brown dress.

Ya'll have been busy while I was away - I love all your captions! And glad you had a good time, Luce.

15. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I do hope they explain that black eye one day. I thnk H and Stetler's mutual dislike stems from their mutual like for Y. That and Stetler mentioned the promotion that both wanted but H got in the end. And of course the black eye.

Anyway I started a new fic, I'm not sure what direction I'm taking it, so no summary of it here, except to say I'm gonna have more of Ray Jr in it. I really miss that kid. It's like tptb forgot his existence. If anyone's interested here's the first instalment:
    Obstacles