"Drop's Out" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Apr 19, 2008.

1. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I totally agree, Smokey. Drops was the centered suspect but by no means was he the central character. cHaving him move up more is going to be interesting. Especially when he calls Brass and Nick mom and dad! :guffaw:

2. Geads86

Geads86 Victim

Totally agree and I am totally looking forward to this epi. I love the way the interact. And as Drops says"Forensics be jammin' a brother up" lol

3. ilovegrissom

ilovegrissom Hit and Run

well, i don't the episodes with drops, but it doesn't have alot to do with he actor, i just don't really like a lot of the rap and gangster stories. Remember Poppin' Tags, for me that was torture, I hope this new episode will be better. Actually, the promo does look interesting.

4. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

I like Drops...just not the eppys he was in that much.

5. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

6. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

7. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Thanks for that.

I think George got a workout from this episode all that running he did.

8. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

That clip actually makes me quite excited for this episode! :) I think it'll be funny yet intense and suspenseful.

9. ilovegrissom

ilovegrissom Hit and Run

This was a great episode. The was touching, lil drops! That's what i'm calling drops baby.

10. Toots

Toots Pathologist

I couldn't stay interested in this episode. The plot just didn't interest me. Drops especially didn't interest me. Yawn.

Gah, Greg! What happened to your hair? Are you joining the Reserves? Oh well, you're still adorkable and I'd take you anywhere.

11. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I loved it! Although I'll admit, it was because of Nick. If that had been Brass and anyone else taking most of the show, I probably wouldn't have been interested.

And yeah, Greg's gone all mainstream on us with the hair! :lol:

12. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

it was alright...the case was so-so, nick, greg and grissom were good, but that is about it :lol:. Oh and brass had some good lines. The preview for next week was the most exciting part!

13. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

*yawn* Can I just say to start with - thank God for the 'fast forward' button! that's such a wonderful invention. LOL

It seemed to be an interesting case with a few different twists - until Drops came into the picture. Then my 'fast-forward' button seemed to be in full force.

I liked the start with the blood drop going upward to the ceiling, Gil getting out 'hawkeye' and seeing the dead woman. Then Gil & Greg talking to each other with the ceiling in between.

Hodges & Cath processing together - another funny/quirky quip as I expected with Hodges talking about the "love" of money being the root of all evil, and Cath saying "oh Sage"! Reminds me of the scene in you kill me, where Cath (through Hodges narrative) was saying "trace. Is there anything you can't do?!"

There seemed to be more speaker-phone conversations this episode than usual. It was kind of nice the first times (Greg to Cath & Hodges) but then kind of got old the next few times as it seemed like that was going to be their theme for the day.

What's with all of the guys calling the dead girl "Blondie"? Typical guys?!

The dummy falling over before Nick could take the picture - cute. And how about Cath walking into the room, asking Nick if he wanted some "alone time" with the dummy. ROFL

I liked how they had Catherine make a little reference to her swing shift supervisor experience -
    Cath: "So Grissom comes up with a theory and we get to do the re-enactments and photo docs.
    Nick: "yeah, well it’s good to be the king, I suppose."
    Cath: "sure is"

and then how Cath finds the bullet - "I like when the king gets it wrong. Keeps him human." Priceless!!

A token Wendy appearance, but even that short appearance seemed to give some lightness to the episode - especially when she gives all the specifics of the previous conviction in a quick summary. I hope when/if TPTB get her into the field, they don't kill her sparkling personality the same way they did with Greg.

I like how they had Brass wipe his hands and say "Hey, we out" just like Drops did to him previously. Another great Brass one-liner a bit later - "Jackson and D – Yippee. We’re going to the ‘hood." Brass sarcasm at its best!

Cath calls the phone number and gets ... Warrick?! Didn't see that one coming! But seeing Warrick talking on a pink phone was pretty cute.

Overall - B-O-R-I-N-G! Just like the previous two episodes with Drops. Although in this one, I think the first 20 minutes were pretty good. It went downhill after that.

14. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

I was surprised how easily Drops managed to get away from Nick and Brass.
    Come on, two people guarding him and BOTH turn their backs on him?
    At least Nick hfelt bad when Grissom called...

Overall, it was an OK episode, but I have to agree that the preview for next week looked far more promising

15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I liked it, it was fast paced and interesting from the beginning till the end, the camraderie between Nick & Brass was hilarious, they don't work that much one on one, DROPS was good, excellent actor, his best role to date, for me. Brass is a riot as always. Nick is a doll, and look's wonderful.. I loved that safe escape route trippy, haven't seen that before! Billy Petersen gets better and better looking what's his secret:drool: and Gregs hair was a bit military but he's not the quirky lab guy anymore, he's grown and matured so his hair is different, nothing stays the same. I loved and relished the Warrick parts, 'cause we may not see him anymore, the case was interesting. I think is was a good ep.:bolian: