CSI: NY Season 4 Spoilers! Discussion in the Big Apple

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Ooooh, do tell about the Danny/Flack scene. Any cute banter? :D

And yay for Adam! :D

2. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

Definately sounds interesting meeting Flacks family well a sister. NY I have noticed and from a review i read a while ago they like the idea of "Family" whether its in the literal sense or in the Lab sense... its nice to see what he's like when its not work mode.

Scary that we are getting S5 spoilers already.

3. flackfan_82

flackfan_82 Witness

yay, finally a spoiler I can get on board with :D :D :D...

It's about time they switched the focus, and focusing on Flack is a great way to go. I cannot wait wait wait to see this epi! I have been dying for some little Flack tidbits, and to have a case involving his lil sis', well that's just even better! Prepare to be awesomed out by Eddie's acting. I too am intrigued to see him in full on big brother action. I hope he's not like mine...:rolleyes:...:guffaw:

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

We're getting S5 spoilers so soon because of what Lenkov said about filming the first few episodes immediately, Dawni. ;)

I hear that not only are we getting Adam, but he actually *gasp!* has a scene with Flack!

In any case, I'm excited to see Flack interact with his sister, and I hope it's a good sign that he seems to have a central focus in the premiere. :D

5. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

Ahh cheers remember reading it somewhere but I was kind of thinking they would keep it underwraps for a while.

Still nice to see we're not in complete darkness for s5.

Flack episodes are generally pretty good we always get some good lines and smirks.

6. Faylinn

Oh yeah, Flack stuff is always good, and this looks like we'll get some stuff that's more serious--Eddie's great at the humor, but he's also good at the rest of it as well. :D

Oh, and going back to this comment I'd forgotten about:

Nah, seems like a pretty serious scene, so no banter.

ETA: IMDb page for Elias Koteas

Last edited: Apr 23, 2008
  7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Finally good news!!!!!!!!:D I'd love to know his little sis. I hope the actress who will portray Don's baby sis will make justice to his gorgeous eyes:drool::drool::drool::drool: (Never mind. Don Flack is my second weakness after Mac:drool:)

I'd love to know next season about Adam's past. That story seems very interesting too:eek:

Debbie:cool:

8. owlki

owlki Witness

Reading Ausiello's spoiler, I'm wondering if it will be my first disappointment in a season finale... Usually, they're good but maybe I should fetch a bucket, just in case...

And I'm loving the season 5 spoilers about Flack! Finally more information about him!

9. Faylinn

The damage is done with D/L, and trying to make it all happy-go-lucky will probably just drag the trainwreck a bit farther down the tracks while gawkers look on with morbid curiosity. I've stopped expecting things to improve where that particular rotten part of the Big Apple is concerned. *shrug*

The spoilers about Flack are making me want to be optimistic about next season--hopefully this means that we'll get to see more of him overall. :D

10. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Since Lindsay told Mac, "I should've never gotten involved with someone I work with. It was stupid. Really stupid," I don't see any way for them to start again and have Lindsay retain any dignity. Agreeing to continue/start again with Danny after saying what she did and after proving she isn't professional/mature enough to keep her personal life from interfering with work just further solidifies that without Danny there is no Lindsay, and that's just pathetic.

I wonder if Flack's brother(s) will be mentioned since we are going to meet his sister and his parents will be mentioned. Or will we find out TPTB forgot Flack mentioned brother(s) in "Time's Up" and they've rewritten his family history? :rolleyes:

Last edited: Apr 24, 2008
  11. Top41

Yeah, but what else does Lindsay have without Danny? Her fade into the background during the first half of the season proves she really falls flat without Danny to prop her up. So yeah, she's going to look like a moron for going forward with him, but I guess in the writers' eyes, that's better than being wallpaper. :lol: :rolleyes:

I think that would be a pretty big oversight. I'm guessing it's just that they've decided Flack has a big family and this is the way they found to introduce a Flack family member. After all the clamoring we've done to see another Flack, I'm pretty stoked. :D

A serious scene between Danny and Flack in 501, huh? I can't wait! :D Is it serious personally, or just related to the case they're working on?

ETA: Did anyone see the preview tonight? Anything interesting in it?

Last edited: Apr 24, 2008
  12. aerie

aerie Dead on Arrival

I am so excited to see Flack's little (right?) sister. Hehe it's going to be an interesting dynamic with Flack being the protective brother and her probably being all "I'm all grown up" now. Wow. Season 5... :] its so exhilarating. And Flack and Danny scene?! Yay! Those two are just so intriguing on scene. They interact very well whether it means joking around or being serious and getting down to business.

13. Faylinn

Well, it's kinda both since Melanie is involved. It's just a quick scene. Danny talks to Melanie then goes to have a few words with Flack.

14. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

It's on YouTube: Episode 18 preview

15. Top41

^Oooh, thank you! Looks like a good episode. :D

Awww, maybe we'll finally see Danny reaching out to Flack and offering him some emotional support. It would be very nice to see Danny be there for Flack. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.