Sara/Greg #13: Sandle - The Ship of Hope

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by SaraStar, Dec 30, 2007.

1. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Whoa Naz thanks for the dialog was undeniably cute and all ! Thanks hunnie *hugs* . Pau , my Pau is here !!! Weee ! I'm glad to see everyone ! And Del missed ya too hun ! Okay , so I kind of missed everyone ! So , Manuela I like your long very much ! Is super cute ! And CSI Bevin ,thanks for the pic and for the song , they are amazing ... I miss the old times when I had enough time to post here ... now I have school which bothers me so much *sighs* . Here is a poem that my boyfriend wrote to me on Valentines day , it is a love poem , and a beautiful declaration of love , which I think it would also be good for Sara&Greg:

I met you , you met me, two kids in a world
    Where love was a dream , only a dream
    We held hands , we hugged , we touched
    We learned to love , to hope , to kiss

We’re only kids at their first love,
    We knew nothing and learned it all.
    Our eyes met , our lips touched
    The sweetest moment of our lives .

My life would be nothing without her
    She’s my air, she’s everything I want
    I hope I’ll live all my life with her
    My sweet angel , my lover, my all .

2. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

What a beautiful poem, Ericloca! You're such a lucky girl; he's a keeper! :D That poem definitely feels like Sandle as they never seem complete without each other and they really have learnt to love and appreciate one another.

I love this photo!
    [​IMG]
    It's as if she's saying: "I like him" and he's going, "Huh? Me?" :lol:

How adorable!

And look how cute they look when they're talking in the locker room! :D
    [​IMG]

3. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Del ma sweetheart ! *hugs* I missed ya hun !! But why can't I see the pics ??? :( Anyway , today I was reading some book and I was imagining a very cute Sandle scene , that happens about ten years after Sara leaves .
    Sara comes into the CSI lab , ten years older . No one recognizes her and she walks on the hallway and enters a lab where Greg sits at a table .
    Sara : Hi , Greg !
    Greg : Sara ? Is it you ? he turns around and looks at her .
    Sara : Yep , it's me , ten years older .
    Greg : Whoa ! You've changed , you've changed a lot !
    Sara : Yeah , you changed too .
    Anyway , they talk about personal lives and all and none of them has a lover .
    Sara : So , why didn't you marry , Greg ? Didn't find the right girl , didn't find a girl you love ?
    Greg : I did , Sara , I did , but one day she left and ... and I just stayed and waited for her , for many years .
    Sara : Poor guy ... did she return ?
    Greg : Yeah , she did .
    Sara : And does she still love you ?
    Greg : I dunno ...
    Sara : You didn't talk to her ?
    Greg : I did
    Sara : So , you asked her what her feelings for you are ?
    Greg : No .
    Sara : And is she now in Vegas ?
    Greg : Yeah , she is .
    Sara : Then ask her .
    Greg : Okay . Sara , do you still love me ?
    ~~~~
    Okay , this is the scene , I know it's lame ... sorry for that .

4. Manuela02

Manuela02 Hit and Run

Wow, what a beautiful poem!!! You're a lucky girl, ericloca!!! Guy like him are so rare!:) I agree with you, this poem fits with Sandle so much! I am thinking about Greg telling this to Sara! What a cute and wonderful scene!
    Oh and I love your dialog, especially the ending! :thumbsup:

5. Salean

Salean Rookie

Hey everyone!
    Sorry I haven't been around the last couple of weeks. In fact, to apologise in advance, I probably won't be posting very regularly for the next month or so. This term was always going to be hard, but just over a week ago a guy at my school died. I wouldn't say that we were close friends, but I knew him well enough that this term has now moved into the 'more difficult than I ever imagined' zone. So, yeah. I'll still try to post when I can, but I need to be focussing on my work right now, and getting the grades that I need to get into university.

I have to say, Hes, that when I said I was sad about one of my fandoms, I was actually talking about Torchwood, where two main characters died. I found out about the D/L storyline afterwards, which just depressed me more. It was strange, you know, one week I was crying because another of my ships had sprung a fatal-looking leak and I'd lost two great characters from a fandom; exactly a week later it's something so much more real.

But anyway, yes, Liff, I feel your pain. Just when everything was going so well for them...

Onto more happy topics. Sandle. I'm loving all the pictures of Iced that keep appearing. I've said it before, and I'll probably say it many, many more times: that episode is probably my favourite episode. Well, it's definitely up there, at least. I just love the way Greg and Sara interact in it. You just really get a feel that something's there, that they are completely comfortable with each other. There's no denying their chemistry there.

Oh, and the explodapotty is just the coolest thing I've ever seen.

6. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

I hate that the Sandle shippers are not in here lately ... come back guys !!! I miss you *sniff* . Anyway , I haven't seen the latest CSI episodes and can someone tell me if there was any Sandle scene , like Greg thinking or talking about Sara ? Aww i miss Sara already ... I want her to come back because I have no inspiration to write hot&dirty Sandle dialogs !

7. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

I...feel so bad. :(

Gosh, I've missed everyone!

Sorrysorrysorrysorrysorry. I feel a little out of place, but I'm sure I'll settle back in again after reading some Sandle-ish posts. :thumbsup:

So...how've you all been recently?

The reason I've been gone so long is because I've been getting into other ships (Gary/Petey (Bully/Canis Canem Edit) FTW) and all that, and I kinda sorta obsess over them for a while. Heh.

So, I just thought I'd pop in and say how I still adore Sandle, and I'll be here more often now!

And that's a promise!

8. CSI_Bevin

CSI_Bevin Hit and Run

AHH!! sorry. i've been so busy with school stuff, i haven't made time for sandle love. *tear*

Well just a warning, i'm pretty busy up until the last week in may (graduation) so... hopefully *crosses fingers* i will be able to visit before then.

9. Manuela02

Manuela02 Hit and Run

I'm sorry too... School keeps me busy all the time! I think I'm going to be mad!!! A lot of examens and homework to do, so I don't have time to post! *sad*:(. It will be like this until mid-June, until I finish my big exams of June!!!:(
    Don't worry I won't disappear but I'm going to post not as usual!!!
    So keep the faith for Sandle Love like I will always do, and see you soon!!!
    *Kisses and hugs* Love you all!

10. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Hey guys! I guess it's been a while since I've been in here (and Salean, we'll get through it!!) :)

Where's the Sandle love people? :p I'm still holding out on the fact that Greg'll always hold those feelings he has for Sara until she comes back, and who knows maybe he'll just tell her how he feels, and she'll suddenly kiss him because things with Grissom didn't turn out the way she wanted them to. :p

Greg'll always be there for her - that much is certain ;)

11. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

Hey guys..im sorry im not as active as before...i've been busy at the moment. I'm actually discussing about Muay Thai at this forum..so, im sorry if im not here as many time as before..but i'll always keep that sandle love in me...

Liff!! Im glad that you're here again! *Hugs Liff* I miss you lots! Well, I'm not quiet agree with your thinking liff, im sorry, cause its like too sudden...i want it to be a slow and a memorable moment...ya know, like at first Greg will comfort Sara, then they meet up every night after shift for a dinner or smth...and maybe the last episode of the season, they will like show us something promising...:D

I like it slow, but touching...but i still love the idea of yours Liff, and im glad that you're back..

12. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Oh err...I reread my post and realised I forgot to add "on the cheek" after "kisses him". :lol: Yeah, having Sara suddenly jump him (even though it makes pretty mental pictures), would be too sudden unless we suddenly find out that she and Greg have secretly been spending some time together out of the lab! :p

Oh who knows...but I'd love to see them go out to dinner together. I think that would be a sweet scene (and hopefully this time, Nick and the rest of the team are no where near in sight AND Greg's not on call). :)

13. greg_sara_love

that's gonna be awesome! Greg and Sara together for a dinner....At last Greg's dream came true :D They both end the dinner with a hug but not a kiss (yet..);) Ooh yah...i've had this idea that catherine or nick saw them having dinner together and walk away...but the next night, he'll be like, giving hints to Sara and Greg...hehe i know its childlike, but hey, it happened to me...:lol:

Last edited: Apr 29, 2008
  14. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^Aww, that would be cute. Hehehe, Oh but what if Catherine and Nick are out to dinner at the same restaurant -- but on the other side, far, far away and somehow they notice each other, but pretend they didn't, and the next day Nick's teasing Greg about Sara and suddenly Greg pulls a 180 and teases Nick about Cath! :lol:

Oh that would be so much fun to watch... :)

15. greg_sara_love

Yeah..that will be cool! They end up teasin each other...but then Catherine will some sort of giving sara some advice...or maybe talk some woman stuff...:D And Sara will be like :wtf: "Whay are you telling me these stuff Catherine?"

and cath will be like "you're a lucky woman you know that...":thumbsup: In the meantime, Greg and Nick kept on teasing each other...:guffaw: that would be fun to watch...:)