Danny/Lindsay #22: I've fallen in love with you...and I can't let go

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Gaelen, Apr 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Re: Danny/Lindsay #22: I've fallen in love with you...and I can't let

*steals evenin's cookie!*

For me, this thread is most definitely therapy! Sometimes it's hard to be hopeful about your ship and then you come and see everyone here, cheering and speculating! I love it! :lol:

[​IMG]

And I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but our own Gaelen has posted a question for Ausiello!
    Question: So, Danny went and cheated on Lindsay. Can you give the fans any good reason why we should still tune in to CSI: NY? — Gaelen K.
    Ausiello: Here's one: Per a source close to NY, "Danny-Lindsay fans will be quite pleased with how the season ends for those two." In other news, Chris Meloni's doppelganger, Elias Koteas, has booked a flashy two-episode arc playing a bank robber who finds himself caught in the middle of a hostage situation. He'll appear in the season finale and in the fourth-season premiere next fall.

I for one am very excited... since it suggests that there's something GOOD for DL!

Last edited: Apr 23, 2008
  2. JenP

JenP Police Officer

I know, I know....I'm sorry I'm not posting more often... But you all know I'm about to give birth in a few weeks time, so running up and down the stairs to my pc isn't that attracting anymore... :( Besides, the last ep wasn't really what I need...

But
    what Ausiello said is making me wanna post more! Liff I almost love you for asking this ;)
    'We won't be disappointed :drool: I'm seeing a lot of guttery images in my mind right now (is that OK when you're expecting a baby?? ;) ) But I still do hope Lindsay will kick Danny's ass first and make him work hard, very hard to win her trust back... That will give a lot of interesting scenes too :p

I almost wanna say to you: 'don't make so many posts!' It's practically impossible for me to read them all since I'm not around as often as I used to. But at the other hand it's pretty positive we have so many new shippers around: welcome!

I'm going to get some sleep...I'm sooooo tired!

3. HillHarperHOT

HillHarperHOT Prime Suspect

Hey guys. I know it has been an extremely long time and I am so sorry. My kids seem to think my life revolves around them, which it usually does.

I have enojoyed catching up here because I am starting to want to see DL back together again. Yes, I was one of the people that had given up. I can't wait to see the new episodes and what happens from there.

Congratulations on getting your question answered, Liff.

JenP, hope all is well with the baby and can I see lots of pictures when their born? I love babies.

4. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Aww Jen darling, I hope everything's good for you and the baby! Have you thought about names yet? What about 'Danny' or 'Lindsay'? :p Once again, congratulations! Your husband is a lucky man!

:lol: We do post too much on this thread!

I would love for Danny to make it up to her somehow... Something big, something small. Just as long as it would make her fall in love with him all over again (although I don't think she ever stopped!). Ooooh, do I feel a fic coming? :D

Speaking of making up, I'm hoping that Danny will do something great in the finale for Lindsay and she'll forgive him, and begin to trust him again. Oh and one tiny kiss is all I'm looking for!

5. ilovedanny2

ilovedanny2 Hit and Run

*tosses her a pillow...a fluffy one.....a box of chocolates *duck* and hands her a few nip bottles of liquor* SLUMBER PARTY!!!!

I hope to go they don't do that.....they do and i'll hobble my injured ass up stairs....well it's not my ass that's injured.....i have a grapefruit sized ankle and a bruised and sprained knee....both knee and ankle are bruised.

6. ilovedanny2

ilovedanny2 Hit and Run

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I JUST READ IT ON TV GUIDE SITE!!! *tries to jump up and screams* OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH.....DAMN ANKLE AND KNEE!!

*sings* Danny and Lindsay sitting in a tree kissing first comes love then comes marriage then comes.....Dantana in a baby carriage.

Congrats on the future birth Jen!! I'm preggy on Second Life.....does that count hehe!!!!

7. ilovedanny2

ilovedanny2 Hit and Run

I'm in a replying mode!!!

Hmmmmmm I think this is what he should do.

Sneaks her spare key and travels to her apartment. Sprinkles rose petels in a line to a candle lit dining room where he prepared dinner. She comes home and is shocked....follows the trail of rose petels to find him there opening a bottle of wine and he has her sit where he pours not only the wine but his feelings and love for her. She gets tears to her eyes and she says I love you again to him in which he returns by saying I love you too. They eat and afterwards he blows out the candles. Blind folds her eyes as he guides her to the bedroom and removes the blind fold to find the bedroom with candles in safe places and more rose petels where........ahem i'll let all of us DL fanatics finish!!!

8. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

*grabs the cookie from kiss and stuffs it in mouth* :p

Yes I totally agree with you on that one this has been great therapy for me too. Whenever I feel depressed about these two (actually life in general) I come here and rejoice! Negativity should be banned from this thread (note that i said negative and not angst, there is a difference ;))

9. JenP

JenP Police Officer

JenHHH! Great to hear from you again! I'll post one when I have the time! But remember, a few more weeks!

:guffaw:You know what? I actually wanted to call a boy 'Danny', but that sounds so stupid...My husband's name is Dennis. But you definitely made me laugh there! My son's name is Lasse Ryan and for this new baby...well, we don't know what we're gonna have. Surprise!

Yeah, write one! Maybe you give tptb very good ideas :devil:

A 'tiny' kiss? Well, if Danny's starts kissing her, he'll know what he missed! He won't even remember the name 'Rikki'. But anyway, Danny NEEDS to make things good with Lindsay again...BIG TIME:scream:

EDIT: Did you see that? I'm finally a police officer!

10. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Happy Hump Day everyone! :lol:

^^Jen and Jen it's great to see you guys in here again! And JenP congrats on the promotion - I thought you left us (PM'ed you).

Oh, I love that question...somehow I can just imagine Lindsay coming up with all kinds of wicked ideas to test his loyalty, maybe joining her to go watch a team that he not supports or something, or trying out her pasta...I'm sorry, I'm in a totally giddy mood today :eek: (no bullet theory today - although the idea still is fascinating) , but no worries when it is necessary I'll provide the angst and the drinks to wash it down...:cool:

Cordy that pic really says a lot about their feelings; they both look so lost and alone and totally unsure of what to do to solve this mess...:(

WOOOO, Liffy! Your question made it to Ausiello! :cool:
    So now we have both Kirstin@E and Ausiello both saying that D/L fans will not be disappointed and actually pleased...

Well I'm still not seeing how and when TPTB are going to turn this around again, but I'm getting more and more hopefull that it will be about them both opening up and telling the truth to each other and deciding to try and make the best of it...:)

Who me? :p *puts on most innocent face* Of course I remember the pretty little dog, I'm just kinda sad that no new boss has come to collect him yet ;)

ilovedanny2, you can always edit a post up to 24 hours after you first posted it so you don't have to make three posts in a row...:)

11. ilovedanny2

ilovedanny2 Hit and Run

So it sounds to me like there is more than just hope DL will get back together....it's gonna be enough to make us very very happy! I can't wait till next weeks episode since this weeks episode is a repeat from earlier this season!!

They better give us a......Danny seranades Lindsay outside her apartment door with a guitar.....bouquet of roses with a huge I LOVE YOU card attached and we better see some "dancing in the sheets" and shirtless Danny!!! :drool:

Hehe forgot about editing......and I haven't even taken the codine painkillers yet haha!!! :guffaw:

HAHA I'M A DOA.....i've been upgraded from Victim to a DOA.....oh how cute in it's own little weird way haha!!!!

12. Bella363

Bella363 Prime Suspect

Ok seriously guys, I cannot keep up with the thread - how do you all find the time to post? I may have to give up work to keep up :lol: Not sure hubby woud approve though.... i was born to shop ;)

That would be a great final scene for DL this season. The writers should not forget what has brought them together, although sometimes i think that they have!
    I am really curious to see how Danny and Lindsay are at the game. If they had "the talk" then I would not expect Lindsay to be ready to be friends with him again (unless we FFW). she can barely talk about renting a movie at the moment so a social outing seems bizarre to me. So I am looking forward to seeing how things pan out

:lol: That is very true Peaches but is it wrong that before the end of the season I want Danny to tell Lindsay about what happened with Rikki, Lindsay kick his arse :devil: then tell him to give her space, Danny pine for what he lost with Lindsay (cue puppy dog eyes from SMM), Lindsay realise that she wants to give him a second chance, Danny proves his love to Lindsay (takes a non-threatening bullet for her perhaps ;)) and then they get married in Central Park :guffaw:Too much fluff for you ?

Well, i think everyone is beginning to recover from the shock of RND (which is airing here at the weekend :eek:). i know some people have been very angered by what is happened which I can understand but I refuse to give up on this ship :angel:

OMG !!! Well done Liffy. The answer is much more positive than the one from Eonline. Dare we dream????

13. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

I can't believe I missed the starting of the new thread!! :brickwall:
    I have been really busy plus really sick so its been a sucky week.

Anyway, I have to get back to resting so I cant really read up on all the insane amounts of posting but I will say that Im so happy that things seem to be looking up for D/L. I pretty much screamed when Danny was with Rikki 2 episodes ago. I couldnt believe how stupid he was being..but Im sure they will fix everything. I havent seen the promo but oh well.

14. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Hope you realize that it isn't a new episode tonight...we have to wait another week before we get to be more dazed and confused :p

oh well...I am still optimistic and happy!
    Here is too fixing everything! :beer:

15. Redhead_Rachel

Redhead_Rachel Dead on Arrival

First of all, I'm sorry I haven't dropped by to post in the new thread yet... but *throws confetti in (albeit rather belated) celebration*

Oooh, I'm liking the sound of the answer to Liffy's "Ask Aussiellio" question...it sounds like sea rescue are finally here to put our ship right for good :)...

But, I'm not going to get my hopes up to much, just incase I'm let down (again)

Thank's to whoever it was who posted the screencap of Lindsay's speech to Danny in RND- It really captures Danny's relisation of what he's about to lose and that he's screwed up bigtime...:eek:

I still hope he admits it and *finger's crossed* everything will work out ok for the 3 people involved... I feel quite bad for Rikki now that the charachters been used like this... kinda cheapened the intensity and poignancy of the Child's Play storyline with the cheating....

*Rachel stops before another rant comes on*

I was going to say something about RND- but i can't quite remember what my point was.... *ponders*.... nope!! I'll probably remember and post it tomorrow sometime!:rolleyes::confused:

Right it's nearly midnight here, so I'm going to turn in with some hot chocolate :)):thumbsup:

EDIT: Does anyone know where I can watch the D/L Jaws moment? I've tried searching on Youtube, but I cant find it, but I'm probably putting the wrong combo of search words in:confused:.. if anyone could post a YT link or similar, I would be eternally grateful...

*passes round the chocolaty goodness of M&Ms as a bribe...*

Last edited: Apr 24, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.