The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #18

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Dec 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greggo_Obsessed

Greggo_Obsessed Hit and Run

Aweh I really like this idea. I would squee myself to death if this happened. I am really trying to keep my optimism up but that's tricky whenever my mom tries to drill into my head that 'Nick is the farthest thing from gay.' Gee, isn't my mother observant? Yeah, you might begin to notice I rant about my mom. It's what I do.
    Anywho...I don't like the idea of a threesome, as more than one person mentioned, Nick is Greg's and Greg is Nick's. That's the way it's meant to be. I'm starting to be okay with the gf situation because of all the great scenarios all of you have come up with involving Greg's jealousy. I'm getting awfully excited for Thursday's episode. Oh, it's only Monday....

2. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

^-^ You do seem to rant about your mother dearest an awful lot. Heehee. My mother also doesn't realize how much attraction Greg and Nick share. Honestly, can they not see the eye sex? Bah. Their chemistry pretty much flies off the screen (in my humble opinion) and it's amazin' and all is good in the world.
    And you summed it up right there. Greg's Nick's and Nick's Greg's. xD I too am getting a lot of slashy ideas from Nick asking out a woman. It could end so well for Nick and Greg. =]

3. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Call me crazy but maybe the g/f, if she even becomes that vs. one date, is being done intentionally for us love fans. I know, I 'm crazy, but hear me out.:vulcan::borg:

Whether it plays out like Jay's story, something close to it, or however it will create some jealousy. And even if it doesnt get our boys together, without a doubt there will be some comment from some team member about it. Either shock b/c they never bought the ladies man persona, and so they'll be wtf?:wtf: Or some could make a comment either that Greggo mush be heart broken over Stokes getting a new girl. Or actually ask Greggo if he is ok.

If a comment is made about Greggo being upset or its asked, I can totally see it done by one of 3 people. Hodges, who I can see making a snide remark. Bobby, who will be sympathetic. Or Archie, who will feel bad and tell Greggo to hang in there.

Why am I seeing this as almost and intentional but postive thing. To quickly explain it, if any watch Miami, recently there was quite a verrrrrrry happy moment for Eric & Calleigh shippers. And while Cal was invovled with another character that most if not all E/C shippers hated, it actually in a weirdly odd way been a blessing. If you want more of an explaination PM on here and I'll explain.

I took the quiz earlier today and I got:
    Greg Sanders 85%,
    Nick Stokes 75%,
    and a tie with 70% of Jim Brass and Al Robbins

I found it amusing how close the % I was between Nicky and Greggo. I wonder if that means something?

4. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

I just thought of something for whoever it was looking for Norwegian. ArtemisEmerald (on WMTDB) has some in her fic, and I think it's because her beta speaks the language. So I would ask her about it. I know someone's beta speaks it, if it's not her, so go read some great fic and ask around when you find one with it.

As for the new boy... sorry, as a "Greg" myself, Nick is all mine and I do not share! lol. Besides, I view Nick as possessive, prob due to all the fics that portray him as such. But I like that. I wouldn't want them to share each other with anyone else.

That's awesome, Stacy, that you're so close to both! wow! lol. I took the test again and tied Greg with Warrick, oddly enough. And the tie breaker was: if I was picked on in HS more than I loved being a geek I was Warrick and if I loved being a geek more, obviously I turned out to be Greg. Although I love Warrick, I do thank God I love being a geek more! lol.

Also, Stacy, I love your idea about someone asking Greg if he's ok. That would be perfectly subtle. Non Love fans prob wouldn't get it, would just think it's another case of unexplained Greg having a bad day or something like earlier in this season... or was that last season? I can't remember. But all of us would get it! Love it.

5. Sara's Girl

Sara's Girl Prime Suspect

I have to agree, I see him as quite possessive as well (though not in controlling way, just 'hey, that's mine!') No sharing. lol. Though the idea does amuse me, I think I would find it all a bit weird if someone else was introduced to their relationship. Each to their own though eh ;)

I love all these ideas re the 'girlfriend' (boo hiss) and am pleased the optimism seems to have returned to this thread along with them.

QOTU, thank you for the tip. I know I have seen some fics on WMTDB with Norwegian in them but I can never remember which ones, so I shall start with your suggestion! Sounds like a good excuse to spend a few hours trawling the archives anyway. Sad, much? Me? hehe. (Katlynn, if I ever need German or Gaelic I know where to come :thumbsup:)

Nat x

6. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Hey guys, we already have 996 posts. Someone is going to have to start the new thread. No, not me. I don't even know how to delete a post! :lol:

The Fort #19!!! I think we are the only slash ship that has 19 threads. Are you reading this, TPTB?

I'll try to repost my comment with all the pics later.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2008
  7. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Great pictures and even better proof!

I'm ashamed to admit (again) that I have no idea where the second pic comes from. I know it must be somewhere around Up in Smoke because of the (lovely, adorable, cute:thumbsup:) hair.

I totally agree with you, TPTB are too afraid to leave Nicky single - one could get the wrong idea, after all the guy didn't have a real girlfriend ever, only flings like with that cop, Kristy and that blonde girl. So they probably think, viewers will be pleased if they introduce a girlfriend.

I must say though that I'm very happy how you all explained her away. Made me feel a lot better! I'm still a bit anxious though but let's all see what really happens and then we can all start to worry.

I also have this old-fashioned idea in mind that Nick belongs to Greg and vice versa and that no one could ever change that.

8. NickyandGreggo

NickyandGreggo Witness

Hey guys I am not worried about this hole girl friend thing, they have been saying for years how they want to give the boys a girl friend and that has not happend. Pluse they have always said the show is about the work not there home life..... so I am not worried. Inless they want to make her a main person (witch I doubt) then it will be fine, just look at Warrick and his girl and what about when Cath was dateing the club guy.... both were only in a handful of episodes then they were gone =)
    so I am not worried and I cant wate to see more of the love... with Warrick and Sara gone Greg will need to be working with someone elts..... Nick ;)

9. welleg

welleg Dead on Arrival

I'm new and jumped in headfirst so I'm all "Girlfriend? What?" I'm going to go back and catch up later at which point things will probably make more sense.

10. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

The love between Nick and Greg, must continue on....

After reading some posts, I am begining to see that the reason why Nick gets a gilfriend or a date, might be a blessing in disguise.

Yes I can see a few people asking if Greg is ok, Archie, Catherine, possibly Hodgies- cause he might wanna try his luck with Sanders. It might sound silly, but we all know that Hodges has a thing for Sanders...he's always putting him down, but as Nick's been around... Davids backed off!!!

Hodges may have a man-crush on Nick, but look at his behavour- its typically the school ground flirting he does with Greg... "he didnt wash his hands..." etc.

Nick Stokes straight- pleaseeeeeeee....

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.