Ryan/Jon # 18: Why can't we cap our dreams?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by starzsgirl, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inge

inge CSI Level Two

First, thank you very much Twiz for the scans. :)
    His place looks very modern.

Tonight aired 'Kill Switch' in Austria. I knew everything about the episode before and I knew that he would get his job back, but it was still hard to watch.
    It was so sad to watch that Ryan lost his way and everything that made him 'Ryan Wolfe'.
    I think Calleighs lecture shook him up and I liked the scene where he quit his job on air. I also liked the little flashblacks, especially the one with the baby. I like *this* Ryan very much and I hope that he comes back someday.
    The scene between him and Horatio was also great, maybe a little bit to corny, but it was ok.

2. i_heart_togo

i_heart_togo Dead on Arrival

Jon/Ryan was so hot 2nite :drool::drool: loved the hair but i hated the Orange shirt and the tie not his best color. SO glad for the camera time. it seems these past two episodes he has got more time in front of the camera ( YAY)

3. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

I loved the episode, im so glad ryan is SLOWLY starting to get more air time! they are finally listening to us!.

I wish the shirt was yellow and at times it did look yellow. I must also add that Jon is looking pretty good this season, (he always looks good) but the whole cast actually does. I thought Delko had not so much air time but he still looked pretty good. I actually miss Delko and Ryan working together even though that majority of the time they were fighting over something. but i miss them working together. i miss those scenes where all of them would be there trying to figure things out.

But i was glad to see H back in the lab.

But back to Ryan... he was amazing.. who knows the rate the shows are going maybe they will finally give us what we want another Ryan- centered episode. probably wont happen this season but maybe they will give us a little sneak peek into his history! *crosses fingers* trying not to get my hopes up!

4. Bigdog

Bigdog Dead on Arrival

I didn't read every thread but how come in that picture of "This Scarf<3", for some reason he reminds me of of the dude from the show "Charles in Charge"LOL

5. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

The ep last night fell short for me, it was predictable and the case was a bit boring. Now don't get me wrong pedophiles shouldn't be running loose but it's an over used story line.

But there was a ton of Ryan and how nice was his gruf voice?! I was :drool:, though I think he has a bit of cold or flu to cause that. But it worked well, especially interogating Hannah about the car.

I think the orange shirt and tie looked good, it works well with the tones in his skin. Though the suit jacket really needs to go...seriously it's been said before...it's Miami they should be in clothes that look right for the region. T-shirts anyone?! :D :drool:

6. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I was surprised I really liked the ep last night. It had a lot of stuff that made me roll my eyes, like H at the end, right! Super H gone bad!!!

As for Ryan, he looked good as always and I think he did have a cold. His voice was really sounding rough :drool: over it. Plus did anyone notice the zit right below his lip. OUCH! I'm thinking maybe a cold sore, poor baby. At first I thought he was trying to grow some strange goatee.

Now I'm happy he had a good bit of screen time, but I'm wondering what the hell Ryan's purpose is as a csi. Yes, he did get to interrogate that girl. Which I don't understand why they couldn't put her in the drivers seat. Couldn't they have match the nail thingy to the one found in the car? Also, he did look up the licence plate and call the car rental, but for the rest he just wandered around checking on everyone else's progress on the case. Oh and since when does he get the calls for scenes and send H to it? Did they switch jobs for a day? Ryan could be in charge while H does lab work and goes to scenes and lets his bad temper loose and kick ass?

7. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

Ryan was so pretty last night! Orange is a good color on him and i love when he wear a tie it make is look more profesionnal!

8. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

I know eh, right when i saw the ending i was like "what is going on with H?!"

When i saw that cell scene, i was like uhmmm usually they just get a call out, next thing you know he gets a text msg... because in real life cops get a txt msg to tell them to go to a scene, that was so "television". hahaha. they could have thought of something better then that.

I wish ryan did have more like you said sue scenes where he is interrogating, investigating...etc but i guess i can't complain too much, he finally had some decent air time!

9. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Is it too late to call dibs on the shag? ;)

That kept going through my mind last night. Not so much because the suit really isn't appropriate for the weather, but because he looks darn good in a t-shirt. I may be the only one who didn't like the suit. I kept thinking it looked like something my grandfather used to wear.

I was really happy to see a lot of Ryan in the episode, but it was just a so-so ep for me.

10. Zelda49

Zelda49 Rookie

I knew you guys would be discuss last night's wardrobe!! And this is the only place I can throw in my two cents without people looking at me like I have three heads :wtf:

I was thinking the same thing myself, both weather-wise and love-of-t-shirt-wise. I even watched "Curse of the Coffin" again before I went to bed last night to get a t-shirt fix. :drool:

And what's with the ties? Poor Eddie Cahill gets stuck wearing the ugly ties on NY, but why on earth would Ryan (who never wore ties before this that I can remember--except to court) be wearing them? The jackets I get (even though you would serious die of heat stroke most of the year wearing a suit in Florida), but I'm not a fan of the ties.

/rant :lol:

11. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

For some reason Ryan has been wearing ties in the past 2 or 3 episodes.
    I wanan see him in more t-shirts as well.... and just bring out a suit every now and again.
    Its nice to see him dress a little more professional but like everyone is saying it's not suited for Miami, and CSI's dont usually wear suits unless they are going to court and all of the other obvious things.

they have seem to be listening to us lately, who knows maybe he will have a t-shirt on in one ofthe upcoming episodes!

12. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

I was thinking about the same episode for a good t-shirt eppie. I like that episode a lot. Because it's a Ryan focused episode and because of the t-shirt! And I like the whole creepy ghostly vibe of it. One of our Own is another good t-shirt episode. :drool:

The ties also don't make sense because they'd have to keep flipping it back when they're collecting evidence. I would think they wouldn't want it contaminating the evidence.

13. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Theres a couple instances where TPTB have them doing/wearing stuff that is not "regulation". The female CSIs with their hair down while collecting or working with evidence? A big no no in the real world.

But he looked great anyways..although I am starting to hate Adam/Eric's dressers because they keep giving him the hot t-shirts instead of giving them to Jon! Cant they switch off every once and a while!?

14. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Does anyone have a pic? I don't like these ties, but I need to see anyway. :D

Do you like my new avvie? I do hope he doesn't keep the tache!

15. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

At first AliGtr when i saw that he changed that on his myspace i laughed because at first I thought it was a fake just like some of the other pictures. But I'm sure he won't keep it. If he does, good for him hahaha... but i doubt he will.

Uhm a picture of a tie from the previous episode(s)?
    Here you go! Credit goes to Csi: miami online!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.