Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!11 ♥!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!1

Gosh, that sucks royally. Then again, she probably had more of a story on ER and she wasn't even a title character...They'd better give her a good farewell.

OT: who will be leaving SVU?!?

I could see either Natalia or Alexx saying someting to Calleigh and/or Eric about the relationship. Perhaps they could double team them? Regardless, something needs to happen.

2. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Casey (Diane Neal). :( After her, and Megan on Numb3rs, I was afraid that, with my luck, Calleigh would be the next one of my faves to leave something. Guess I wasn't too far off... :\

I'll be appalled if Alexx doesn't say anything to Calleigh. I mean, there's no way Alexx hasn't perceived the chemistry between them for the past six years. How could she not?! And I'd rather her say something to Calleigh instead of Eric, because Calleigh's the one that needs the smack to the head. :lol: Eric knows he wants Calleigh, and he's made that known. Calleigh's the one that needs to get a wake-up call.

But then again, that's assuming that Eric's confession in All In wasn't enough of a wake-up call. ;) Since we haven't gotten our next ep yet, I don't know what Calleigh's thinking. I know what I want her to be thinking, but Calleigh is stubborn. *sigh*

3. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

If that confession wasn`t enough, I`ll have to doubt her intelligence. I mean, come on, girl! He told you that he doesn`t like the situation with Jake, he told you that if it was him he would have switched to night shift, he told you that he is waiting for the right girl, he had that look on his face when you`ve put on that veil, he kicked Cooper`s ass for you (ok, so, maybe she doesn`t know that yet) and now he told you that he can`t live without you. How many clues do you actually need to jump at him?

I have a question: what do you think, will there be any EC moment in the next episode? I`m not talking about spoilers, I`m talking about your gut... I think we will get at least a smile, touch, something... Maybe I`m just hopping bur I have a good feeling...

4. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I think we'll get at least one E/C moment, although it may be just be a smile...as we've gotten at least one minor moment in each episode. I really doubt we'll get any kind of 'continuation' of that last scene in All In, meaning nothing that mentions it or tells us just what happened after they got to Calleigh's place.

Of course, I desperately hope I'm wrong ;):p.

5. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

I totally agree. I'm so sad she's leaving but if she helps e/c get together on the way out then maybe it won't hurt as badly *hopeful*

6. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Oh sad...I've grown quite fond of her. I was really sad when they stuck Alex in witness protection.

Anyway, moving on...there had better be some sort of interaction between them. After the emotionally-charged All in ep, they can't just cut us off cold turkey. On the bright side, though, we get a new episode tomorrow night. That always makes things happy. It looks like it will be intense, but who knows.

Hey Caro, I've been going back and reading through some of your old stories at ffnet, and I was wondering how things are going with your muse...you really are quite talented, and reading your fics are such a treat. Might we expect something anytime soon?

7. EricDelko = Luv

EricDelko = Luv Victim

oooo maybe Cooper can try to press charges against Eric for harassment or assault or something (but have them fall through, of course) then that way Calleigh will find out that Eric totally almost killed Cooper for her. if that doesn't say love, idk what does. lol. that could be full of E/C...

as for the new epi. on monday (yay!), i'm sure Calleigh and Eric will have some little moment. I'm banking that he will at least ask her again if she is ok, like people did to Ryan after "Nailed". you know, not a big scene dragging it out or anything, just a little something.

8. Marija_Magdalena

I agree with you... That would be a great idea... But, I doubt that Cooper would press charges because it really looked like he was sorry for what happened to Calleigh in the All in... I mean, I know that what he did was horrible and I don`t know why they didn`t press charges against him, but at the end he really looked like he was sorry.

9. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

OMG I am so excited only less then a day till the new epi Squee!!! I am so excited hehe..I am like a 5 year old who needs ice-cream tho I must say I do love my ice-cream still :drool: But a very hot kiss before the end of the season between Eric and Calleigh would be betta then my b-day or any ice-cream!

10. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Ryan did get a lot of eye-mentions in episodes after Nailed, didn't he? To be honest, that may have been because it was tied to the mole storyline, but still, continuity is continuity, right? If the writers know how to utilize it with Ryan and his eye, then they would know how to utilize it with regard to Eric taking Calleigh home. Unfortunately, I'm not expecting much. :(

I really just wanna see Eric and Calleigh wake up together. I wanna see them cuddled together on her couch, where it's obvious that through Eric's unwillingness to leave her, and Calleigh's secret unwillingness to be alone (because seriously, there's no way she was as okay as she pretended to be), that both of them just fell asleep together on the couch, in each other's arms. Aww. How cute would that be? I think I would die if we got something like that. :D

11. EricDelko = Luv

EricDelko = Luv Victim

well, in that case, maybe Cooper could try to come see Calleigh and apologize, but Eric sees him first (wouldn't it be nice if he pulled another Eric Maneuver? :drool:) and Calleigh sees him trying to protect her again....or something? idk these are just ideas that pop into my head that no one would get except my obsessive hiphuggers :D

12. Marija_Magdalena

Eric protecting Calleigh... That would be so cute... and sexy :drool: But I`ll be happy with any kind of continuity...

13. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

It would be awsome if Cooper showed up and Eric got all protective of Calleigh again and started yelling at him, followed by the Eric Maneuver :D and Calleigh had to rush in and separate the two of them. Then she'd do the whole hands-on-his-chest-walking-backward-calm-down thing and Eric would look in her eyes and instantly settle again. That would be an awsome EC scene!! :D

14. EricDelko = Luv

EricDelko = Luv Victim

yes! exactly. that would be awesome. Eric could be looking over her head at Cooper still, then she would say his name in that firm tone of hers and he would look down at her and they would stare at each other and do the searching-each-others-eyes thing for a minute and then he would calm down. who needs the writers? we all could write an episode or two dont ya think? lol

15. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

In a word...sucked. Eric and Calleigh had only 2 scenes together, and neither could be considered for an E/C moment. Hell one included Natalia. And there was way too much Natalia and not nearly enough Calleigh in this episode. Should've known this would happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.