Flack/Monroe #2 - It's a Block Party Thing!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSI_Watcher_8, Jul 12, 2006.

1. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

I haven't been watching much this season (at all, really) but Flack/Lindsay will always be my OTP. From reading this thread, it's clear that I've missed a lot! :]

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I don't think she's ever called him Don, has she? That was kinda uhhh and so cute! that she called him Don... Yeah, he seemed pretty interested in what she was doin'. ..

Ya skipping seasons again?

3. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

I think the main reason is that at college I don't really have time to watch TV, so I just let the shows I used to love soso much drift away. I also didn't like the horribly done DL in the third season, so I was kind of put off. I guess it's getting better this season, though? ANYWAY. Yes, I'm skipping seasons. :[

4. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Yeah I believe this would be the very first time she has ever said it. Because later in front of other people she called him Flack again.

The DL hasn't been too horrible now but after last week's episode I don't see why she would want to stay with Danny when Flack understood why she was worried. And has done the same things to protect friends but still let them handle the fall out. ;)

It's ok to skip seasons trust me I almost wish I did. But then I generally don't ever come back if I give up completly.

5. CathStokes

The thing is, she went to Flack to help with Danny. Its almost like, why didn't she do it herself? *sighs* Guess she knew Flack understood Danny.

FM needs to go in the closet and have smexy.

I'd skip seasons if it wasn't for Mac. and like you, cw, I'd probably not come back.

6. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Ok who saw last week's episode?
    Lindsay is offically single again
    Now all we need is a single Flack and it would be a perfect start. But this works for us at least. Lindsay will need Flack now more than ever.

7. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

i would love to see Flack being there for Lindsay cause he's such a great guy and they are great together, even if its just a friendship it would be great to see them talk more often!

8. CathStokes

They seriously need more scenes together, like when was their last one on one time or even alone on a case together? Its been awhile right?

Think we'll get any this week?

9. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I completely agree. They have at least this season been together & talked to each other a couple of times. :( But with Danny out of the picture, I would love to see Flack paired up with her. And of course I still wish for a case together. Maybe to bring back her fun flirty side again.:devil: Wouldn't that be great?:)

10. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

I'm like a...closet F/L shipper :p

But I do wish Don and Linds would get more screen time. They have awesome scenes together, and they play off each other really well :)

Oooh, Flack to bring back Linds' fun and flirty side? I'm on board!! (plus it might piss Danny off too :p )

11. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Shame, shame, Liff! :p

Actually it would be nice to see them have more scenes or work a case together. They have such good comedic chemistry. Plus, Flack actually knows how to be a man. ;)

I'm all for fun, flirty "FM Radio". :)

12. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

I am also a closet F/M fan as well but for the most part I really just enjoy their working relationship (I want to say friendship, but we hardly see any scenes with them together! shame!).

When these two have scenes together, the show just lightens up, which is what the show sometimes desperately needs! :rolleyes:

13. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Ah! You found me! And here I thought I was being good at hiding myself... :p But yeah, I like FM radio alot now. They have such great scenes together (but SO not enough!). I think the writers need to know that Linds isn't liked just because she's with Danny, we like her because we just do!

And we'd love to see her interact with everyone else too, not just Danny, but especially Flack :)

Their working relationship is great, and they have a few things in common too. Laughing Larry anyone? Poor poor them, they were both duped! :lol: Aww... cute.

14. audacity

audacity Pathologist

^^Perhaps they could form the "Laughing Larry Recovery Group". You know---talk about their feelings, vent anger, stand up for 'toy injustice' everywhere. :lol:

I like how they are kind of snarky towards each other, yet kind of have this appreciation for what the other one does for the department. :cool:

We need pictures. :)

15. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Hahaha, the "Laughing Larry Recovery Group" sounds hilarious :lol:

Oh yes, I can definitely see Flack standing up for 'toy injustice'. :p It seems like such a Flack thing to do.

Ooh, yes pictures! We needs pictures *runs off to go find some*