Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!11 ♥!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!1

I guess season 4 or earlier. I've not seen Calleigh with her hair like that in a while.

And Flgal, to edit, you click 'edit' ;). There's a thread in the Questions, Suggestions, Feedback section to tell you how to do everything.

I'm gonna go dig out some oldies, I miss the good old days where nothing was complicated and H's one-liners were actually cool hehe.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2008
  2. flgal

flgal Hit and Run

Thanks... I know how to edit the posts... but not how to resize pic's.. will check out the thread you suggested..

3. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

mmm... I agree, hopefully the writers will give us something. Thanks for the spoilers delkolover!!!

4. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Jennifer, thank you for writing that fic! It was totally begging to be written.

Jessica, I know I already left a review, but wow...I think I'm quite content with thinking that's what happened after the ep.

Jodie, oooh, you should definitely post a new story soon!

Oh, I hope she doesn't leave the show or anything like that. I really like KA. Maybe it's just a little drama to spice things up?

5. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Well it is official...Khandi Alexander is leaving the show!!!:eek: As reported by Ausiello...TPTB state a "mutual deal" but Ausiello thinks differently. Check out his article http://community.tvguide.com/blog-en...andi/800037901 word is the show is looking for a MALE to fill the role for M.E. in the future and there is a male M.E. in the ep but I have no idea if this character is permanent or just a character for the ep.

6. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

Khandi can't leave the show!!! :( NO!!!!!! :scream: She is so perfect for the role. She plays it so well. She created that role and someone can't come in and replace her! I don't know what I'm going to do without her and all of her little quirky comments!

7. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Alexx is a great character. I always liked her. I`m really sad she is leaving.

8. delkolover

I too am will be sad to see her go but on the same note her character was vastly ignored for years and I don't blame her if she decided to leave for that reason. Her role had so much untapped potential and they never did anything with it. That said, I hope there won't be anymore departures from the show and you all know who I speak of ;)

9. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Since this little shitty piece of information is in the media, I'm guessing that a spoiler box isn't needed for my reaction...

WTF?! That just sucks!

Now, to keep it on E/C topic...now who's gonna mystically tell Eric and Calleigh that they belong together? Who's gonna clue them in that the other loves them?! Shit....

10. delkolover

Who knows...maybe she does before she departs! ;) Parting words of advice ya know?!

11. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

It's the same thing I was thinking. You know, she is a kind of a mother for the team. I have always thought about her as the one who would have given the right suggestion to Calleigh...hope she'll do it before her departure!

12. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Yeah, maybe she could really say something to Calleigh before she leaves. Something like: "Calleigh, honey, don`t lose that man, he really loves you." Or maybe something like: "Sugar, there are two options: you can pin him to the wall, or he can pin you. Your choice." Now, I know it`s not going to happen, but it would be cool... Now, I do think that maybe, just maybe, she will say something that will make Calleigh realize that she has to be with Eric...

Now, I have a question... I wasn`t on the forum when the 5th season was ending in the US, so I`m interested, was there any spoilers for Calleigh and Jake getting together? I hope not, because that would mean that Calleigh and Eric can get together in the season finals and there wouldn`t be any spoilers... Maybe it`s just wishful thinking but, hope is always the last do die.

13. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

If she has to go then the least they can do is encourage Calleigh to take some action. If that happened her leaving wouldn't be as bad. I'd be ok with that. Plus, if Alexx says something to her she will definitely take it to heart and trust what she is telling her. It is exactly what needs to happen by the end of this season.

14. EricDelko = Luv

EricDelko = Luv Victim

For real, if she's leaving, then you know she and Calleigh have to have some sort of heart-to-heart before she leaves. maybe she and eric have the heart-to-heart, idk, but she really needs to give our favorite couple a little push before she isn't able to give them one of her all-knowing eye looks again.

15. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

That's really sad, that she's leaving. Seems to me that a lot of actors are leaving, like CSI, CSI: Miami, and I heard also Law and Order: SVU. Though, I am hopeful Alex will open Calleigh's eyes towards Eric even more, before she leaves. Because, I think that after "All In" Calleigh is finally realizing her true feelings for Eric.
    2 more days till new episode!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.