A possible CSI Convention

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by ashura, Jan 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xgurl

xgurl Witness

OK here it is.

The way that this is going to work is with the form, you're going to reserve your spot if you are coming.

You can download the form >>><<<<<.

When you're done. Immediately E-mail it to . This will hold your place for the convention. Then Next week, you will receive a link as to where you can pick up you ticket and pay for how many you need. You will also get contact info as to how to book your room at the con along with that e-mail and a basic itinerary.

Again Pay Pal is proffered for YOUR safety. Only because if some thing happens, the refund is automatic and fast.

This form is for our record only. It will act as your place at the con.

Your official tickets will be picked up at the door the first day of the con.

Again any questions... ways to get to Toronto etc. Help planning contact us at the e-mail.

Hope to see you all there,
    CSI Toronto Convention team

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2008
  2. allmaple

allmaple Judge

if youre moving to a point where payment and personal information is being received (or information about payment is being given out) im going to have to remove the links and emails. you were notified of this policy a week ago and it was confirmed by the board administrator. please do not post any more links that are related to the sale of the tickets. you may still use this site to assess interest from members, and if they intend to come they can find you as the links have been up for a while prior to any sales.

thank you all for understanding, and i wish you luck with your event.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2008
  3. ashura

ashura Victim

I will then agree to disagree with your policies and ask that this thread be deleted.

We've gauged the interest from the members here and have no more use for this thread.

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

The policy is in the best interest of the board and its members, and that has to be the priority. The original correspondence with me was about starting a thread to gauge interest, and while I don't have a copy of my original reply, I apologize that the no-solicitation policy wasn't quoted from the beginning. However, despite that error on my part, the policy stands. Until the issue of making payment came up, there was no problem with the thread or the links.

We don't delete threads, but we'll close it if that's what you want. People know how to contact you if they are interested in attending the convention. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.