Ryan/Natalia-- The unwanted love?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by gregsgirl89, Dec 2, 2005.

1. CalleighD

CalleighD Lab Technician

They do go together quite nicely don't they :) they just fit somehow. I never really thought about this pairing untill I wrote a challenge fic and I chose these guys and I got thinking about how much chemistry they have, even when they're not being so nice to each other.

2. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

i really think they would be a perfect match. most of the time they work together and they smile a lot to each other!

3. cabot007

cabot007 Victim

They would...and they do!!...lol

I don't know if this is the work of anyone here on this board, but I found this fic.....

And it's main couple is R/N...not E/C with some R/N..this time R/N are the main couple...lol
    Not that I dislike E/C caus I love them...but always nice to have a fic that focuses on Ryan/Natalia!!

Title: Fiasco

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4095376/1/Fiasco

4. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Okay hiyas here's some icons I also posted at the Fan Art Section but I thought I'd posted here and share with you guy too if you don't mind...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I don't really watch Miami so I don't really ship anyone but they do look cute together... ;)

5. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

^those icons are great! I really like the first one!

i think that we definitely need to have more Ryan/Natalia fics. I would write one, but unfortunatly i have to get inspired first. :confused:

i watched Nailed yesterday and it was so sweet how concerned Natalia was for him. these two are just really cute! :D

6. cabot007

cabot007 Victim

YEh.....thought it was sweet too.

And in Three-Way.....I liked how Natalia defended Ryan (during the whole thing with Erica & the media) to Eric....

Though Erica is a girl I like to hate!!!...lol

7. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

That was my favorite part i really loved how Natalia defended him, it was really nice of her.

8. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

9. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

WOW...they look so hot together! :D There are so many great shots of the two of them. And those clothes are amazing!

10. xPORCELAINDOLLx

xPORCELAINDOLLx Dead on Arrival

:: pokes thread with stick :: Is it dead? Or is it just sleeping? Anyhoo, I wanted to say how much I adore Ryan and Natalia together. I think they are just so cute. Especially during the episodes at the shooting range. I've been doing some catching up on episodes and absolutely fell in love with these two. They sometimes are on the outside looking in but the outside isn't so bad if you have someone standing there with you... Well, there's my two cents. Hopefully we'll get some Ryan/Natalia scenes in the next few eps.

11. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

Hi porcelaindoll ! Nice of you to join our little group!! this thread is hard to keep awake especially when every storyline in csi miami is about H, calleigh or Eric. Hopefully in 2 weeks we may have something new to talk about if we are lucky!!

12. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

Hey everyone! My name's Jenny and I don't know why but the other day I was watching a re-run and the ryan/natalia ship just smacked me in the face! Now I'm really excited about it! So I just thought I'd say hi.

13. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

well i'm more than happy to say welcome to you!! its so nice to get new shipper!!!

14. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

thanks so much! I'm excited :D

15. togofan444

togofan444 Prime Suspect

The photo shoot's really cool, thanks for posting it. They look amazing together, and have great chemistry. I wonder who the kids are though? I hope season 7 has some good Ryan/Natalia moments. I'm wicked excited for the season premiere, as are a lot of people.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2008