*:·.CatNip.·:* #8: So Close, Can You Feel The Heat?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

This is shocking coming from you; you know that right? :p Oh I'm totally sure she knows how he likes his coffee.

Glad I amuse you.

It's called, "how many times can I annoy Lynny before we tell her we're together"
    xxxx

Alrighty since we're seriously close to a new thread title now; I need your suggestions, either do it here or in pm so I can get them all together and we can do a vote. and then Kels can start us off in our new thread. :)

2. Michelle

Michelle Rookie

Raises her hand and shouts: I wanna be a minion! You tell me that I am evil when I end my stories with a cliffhanger, so can I be your evil little minion?! LOL!!

Seriously though, we need to protest, picket or burn some fences so they will give us what we want! What do we want? CatNip!! When do we want it? Now!!

LOL!!

You guys are all wonderful! I love coming here and reading the posts. Makes my day a whole lot brighter!!

Thanks for being a great place to come and have some fun!!

Michelle

3. CathStokes

I miss the polls. :(

Ooh believe me, your totally a minion, because your evil with cliffhangers and I'm very glad you decided to give me that fluffy ending instead of that evil angsty one, update soon dangit!

And we want a hot kiss scene! and we want our old kiss scene! NOW!

Fluffy.

4. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

So Lynny's at it again!!!! She wants me to write another oneshot for catnip... here is a little sneak peak. :devil:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The waves softly cresting on the beach were illuminated by the moon as he took my hand in his. I looked at him puzzled by the intimate gesture. Not that I never wanted to feel his hand interlaced with mine, but I just wasn’t expecting it.

“This okay with you?” His voice was so soft I nearly missed it as it mingled with the noise of the ocean.

“Its fine,” I start as I suddenly close my mouth and look down briefly before returning my gaze to him. “I’d be fine with much more,” I barely whisper.

His eyes are glinting as both of his hands reach up and hold the sides of my face. I close my eyes at the stirring in my belly that his gentle touch has caused. I think I’ve lost my balance as the only sound I hear is my heart beat plummeting. My blue eyes flutter open when I feel his breath on my lips. I lick them in anticipation before my lips are embraced by the warm softness of his mouth.

5. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

So, once upon a time... there was a beautiful fairy princess named Mer. One day she was surfing the 'net indulging her fandoms when suddenly... Lynny appeared! And began poking Mer mercilessly until she said she would come post in the CatNip thread...

Alright, so I haven't been here in, hmm, months and months so I am way behind. I see Lynny is still collecting minions. Some things never change, lol!

So out of curiosity, any spoilers for next ep? And what is the next thread title?

6. CathStokes

You know me, Mer; I'm obsessed with getting minions :) You should know, you used to be one and then you abandoned me and quit coming in here. *pins you to the chair* I own you. :)

Next thread is actually going to be called The Perfect Mold, its Waitings new phrase about Catnip and it suits them very well so *claps*

and *whacks waiting* quit teasing me with that!

7. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Dude, I was NOT one of your minions! *scoffs* Remember a certain fluffy fanfic you wrote regarding the ship which will not be mentioned just because I found you a pic? If anything, I pwn you! And don't make me sic Cath on you!

The Perfect Mold... it fits them, physically and emotionally.

8. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

But Lynny I love teasing you!!!! It's too much fun.

By the way Cath told me to tell you hands off of Nick! He's all mine. *Ducks... that is what she said.*

9. CathStokes

Dude, you said you weren't going to bring that up anymore!

doesn't it? I'm so excited for them for season 9. Did Auda tell you she's got a good feeling about catnip?

Evil minion. You been near Chelle?

More like she said he's hers, and not yours. :p

10. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

*chuckles* I can't help it that I live in Texas. Nicky says hi though!!! Oh goodness... I got to go. Looks like Nicky has some plans for me!
    :alienblush:

11. CathStokes

oh come on, thats just evil and wrong!
    oops, off to open near thread!

12. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

No, Auda didn't tell me! Good deal! Hmm, I'm feeling the spamming urge...

Lynny, who's to say that Cath isn't letting Waiting keep an eye on Nicky while she is out? Got to have someone to keep the poor man safe from you. LOL. (Just kidding, my dear).

And here it is.. the long awaited *:·.CatNip.·:* #9: The Perfect Mold

Last edited: Apr 16, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.