Bones *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by allmaple, Nov 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I'm getting into this show, very well done. This was the one where it was about the poor little boy who was killed by a pedophile, so beyond conception, and the other foster kids, who were innocent, but were involved, because they thought they'd be taken away from the foster mom they loved so much, especially the young one good little actor. I was teary eyed at the end :( and the lab-rat who's really filthy rich, and didn't want to go to the required banquet, because of his circumstances. good story, and kept my interest! I still haven't really become attached to the cast as of yet, with the exception of the main girl "Bones"' she's pretty good! so I'll wait on that ;)

2. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

Wasn't he on a New York episode too? He played the owner of this rare bookstore, it was Danny's case. I don't remember the name of the episode, but it was season 1.

Okay, just looked it up. It's 1x11 Tri-Borough.

desertwind, I'm glad you're giving the show a shot. Oh, and just to clear things up, the main girl is Brennan, or Bones as Booth, the FBI guy calls her. And as smiliee said, the rich labrat with curly hair is Hodgins. The other girl, the artist, is Angela. And the other labrat, the dorky one, is Zach. I know it takes a few eps sometimes to learn names, but I just thought that might help. ;)

3. Desertwind

Was it on last night? damn I had company, and completey forgot, that guy, was in "Paper or Plastic" S/4..I love when I discover new shows, although it's not new, it is to me.. so I will keep watching, good stories.. thank's LibertyBell ;)

4. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

It was on last night? I can't believe I missed it! Then again, with it being on Friday nights for th time being I haven't exactly been home to watch it. That's really unfortunate, though, because I really miss the banter between Bones and Booth and everyone else. I really hope when the new episodes come back that the show goes back to Tuesdays.

5. Desertwind

WOW, this was really a intense ep. the burnt body, EWWW, horrible, how these people can do this, is beyond me, & having to examine it I couldn't do this I'd heave!! and the security executive who kept bugging all of them for, and to clear them of a security clearence, and the little boy who they chopped off his finger, gross, and thank gawd he was OK in the end.. good show!

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

From "Ask Ausiello"

Question: I don't know if I can wait until April/May for more Bones! Any scoop? — [Name Removed]

Ausiello: Ryan O'Neal is returning for one of the two post-strike episodes. That's all I got.

7. garysloveslave

garysloveslave Dead on Arrival

i absolutely love this show. i never got the chance to watch it when it first came out on fox. but when tnt started it , i gave it a shot and i love it. :D

8. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

YES!!! I'm loving this storyline. On most procedurals when they add character storylines in they usually spend a lot of time building up to it and then expose everything ridiculously fast, but Bones is avoiding that here, so I'm glad. Can't wait to see what happens!

9. sisterruins

sisterruins Victim

does anyone know when the new episodes starts?

10. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Destiny posted a link in the Renewed and Canceled Shows thread from TV Guide about dates for returning shows. For Bones, they list Monday, April 14. As usual, networks mistakenly think they have the right to change schedules as the last minute without notice.

11. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

i can't wait for it to return in the UK. First it was feb, then march, now it's finally returning, woo :)

12. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

AH did anyone watch last nights episode? First episode to come after the strike, i'm glad i caught it.

I don't have time for a full review, but i must say i loved ever moment between Bones, Booth, and the psychiatrist. I forget his name. But it was a really great episode peoples! Hope to see you all talking about it soon.

13. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I got a question, I just watched a season 2 episode, 'The Aliens in the Spaceship' I think it's called.

Do they eventually catch the "gravedigger" guy? And if so in which episode?

14. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Nope they still haven't caught the guy. They were going to this season but because of the strike, they are going to save it for another season.

15. allmaple

allmaple Judge

ok, i have a question because neither my mom nor i could remember. did they ever settle the angela being married thing? i remember they tracked down the guy and he didnt want to divorce her but did anything else happen after that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.