Season 6 S/L ideas for returning writers...

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ladyjr8, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

^^ LOVE the idea for #19, that would be interesting to see how Stettie's view of his team changes after that.

I personally would love to see another cross over, mainly with Las Vegas. I love crossovers, mainly because you get to see new chemestry with the different characters, and the fun part is that it's new chemestry, but you know the characters just as well.

2. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Yes, I'm quoting myself. That can only mean one thing...I have thought of one to ten more ideas. So...without further ado, let's see how many more ideas I've come up with and what they are.
    21...Another play on the title of the episode that aired Monday night-(March 24, 2008). You may now kill the writers. A disgruntled fan of a show like CSI: Miami-(but the show has been on as many seasons as original CSI) starts killing off the writers of the show one at a time and each writer in a different way. The reason the fan is killing the writers: The fan thinks "The show has been going down hill the last 2 seasons. Everytime during those 2 seasons when the show seems to be climbing back up the hill...it ends up going down the hill even faster than the last time."

Well, folks that's it. I only came up with that one new idea. If I do come up with any more-(like maybe 9 more to make an even 30 cause I hate odd numbers), I'll be sure to post them. And like in this post and my last post in this thread...I will be sure to quote myself.

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^^^They can gladly write me in as that fan:lol:....you took the words right out of my mouth!!

Do not take that as a threat to the writers, please. ;)

Another idea for the writers is to please please please do better at spreading out stoylines w/ ALL the characters!!!!!
    & just one happy ending w/ the whole team all happy & looking like thier life does not really suck....im all for drama, but please chill, its been overdone!

4. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

LOL I love the idea of "You May Now Kill The Writers!" :lol: (thanks Carolyn318 :) ) That's hilarious, and I think many of us would be interested to see that - it'd be a nice wink to some of us fans who have not been too keen on the direction the show has taken over the past two years or so.

mjszud - Yep, totally hear you about spreading out the storylines - it's like Cal had NO character development in Season 4, then all of a sudden she's got all this crap happening in one year. And let's not talk about Ryan - we hardly know the guy after three years - and most of his character arcs are out of left field and BAD! They definitely need to spread it out more and give all the characters their fair amount of air time. (I'm thinking mostly of Ryan here...)

BTW - It's about time CSI:Miami had a little fun. They definitely need another episode like "Curse of the Coffin" - how cute was that ending with Cal, Ryan and Eric! We need more "team" scenes - the whole team working together. This "scheduling" stuff is getting annoying - the other two CSIs have team scenes all the time! C'mon Miami, let's get that old camaraderie back!

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

UGH I totally agree!!!
    Cal may not have had much character development but she was always on screen & in a case, they developed her & Horatio quite a bit for the first 3 seasons, but that is kinda my point. Season 4 became Eric's season along w/ Horatio (as always) & the introduction of Natalia. They need to develop each character a little at time, instead of bombarding the entire season developing one or two of the characters. Im sure there are ways of doing this.

the writers have always been good at developing each character & the different bond between each character but they suck a%% at spreading it all out!!! :scream:

In last weeks episode they could of easily left out all the numerous flashbacks of the dead bride & had time to put Ryan or Natalia in scenes.
    How many times do we need to see the damn sunset & the same dead body over & over again:rolleyes: scenery is good, but Id much rather see the cast that I love.

The team as a team need more, & I mean ALL of them.;)
    Ryan needs more air time & so does natalia. If they don't feel its the time to actaully develop them then that's fine but at least give them screen time. It irks me.:evil::scream:
    **sorry that turned into a rant**:p

6. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I`m for more team scenes and we need more funny lines and less one-liners from Horatio.

7. starfan1

starfan1 Dead on Arrival

Have been away a long time but here are my thoughts:

I would certainly love for something to happen to Eric where Ryan has to come to his rescue and Eric will see that he is a good guy. I get the feeling at times that Eric does not like Ryan or trust him, there should be a good friendship, partnership between the two as he had with Speed. Where Ryan saves the day, HERO. Do not destroy a good fella.:confused:

There should be more time for the other characters, Ryan, Nat & Alexx and more background info on the characters.:)

Certainly more crossovers would be great, CSI, CSI NY & CSI M.:thumbsup:

More screentime for the others and a little less ones for H.:p

Also does anyone else see this
    it looks to me like a relationship between Eric & Cal is being started, what I would like is that if one is then they should carry it all the way. They hook up and stay together. No jealousies from the other characters or this will be a soap and also because we all I think waited a long time for the H & Y hook up and its never happened yet, still hoping it will. To please not leave us hanging.:eek:

The team to be more of a team and work together solving the murders, etc.:lol: