The International Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Gaelen, Apr 15, 2008.

?

Where In The World Are You?

1. North America

26.1%
  2. South America

0.9%
  3. Europe

58.3%
  4. Asia

8.7%
  5. Australasia

2.6%
  6. Africa

1.7%
  7. Antarctica

1.7%
  1. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

Thought I'd say hi i did in the other thread in NY so yeah.

Ahhh UK weather its lovely if a tad unpredictable. On Sunday was hail stones it was pretty cool but it was only a short burst then it was all normal. Saying that its been nice recently because its blue skies and that in the middle weather when your not cold or hot

I go to Brighton Uni nd tourists drive me mad i commute and i always know when its the holidays because the lanes (shopping area) is manic i love it when its quiet.

2. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I have many reasons to want to move over seas, but that would take a while to explain. But the short of it is I want a change and the government here isn't making muh of a fan out of me. I'd be happy living far away from the drama filled place that I reside in now.

A little snow is good for me. We got almost 80 inches total this winter and it was really annoying. Plus I'd find somewhere where someone would do the shoveling for me! :guffaw: *is a bit lazy when it comes to shoveling*

3. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I waited a few minutes before starting this post but I just had to reply :p

I did...but I missed that and plus my grammer is actually worse than my spelling you know. This thread should be renamed the 'Bash Nat's Spelling thread!!' :klingon: I just read that last bit and does it sound like im offended by all of this? If so...i'm not :guffaw:Honestly! I take the micky myself (just ask Jools ;))

I knew I wasn't going to live this down :p And I said B/A :lol: You best be a good runner because when I find you you'll be in trouble!

Well it's definatly unpredictable over here- thats for sure! I was actually really surprised when it started snowing a few weeks ago but then it was gone by the afternoon :( I love it when it snows....well unless you have to wait for a bus in it- then it's just freezing!

Ok i've read my post about four times so I hope it makes sence erm scense :thumbsup:

Edit: I took that long three people posted before me :lol:

4. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Do I hear a certain spelling queen call for me butcher's knife? :rolleyes: *MAC... dinner's about to be served!... one severe overdone Britt girl!* Guess we'll be skipping dinner tonight:guffaw:

Bash Nat's Spelling thread :eek: Don't flatter ya self hun. :p And covering the little behiny again :drool:, not working this time hon, you're on your own :devil::devil: But if matters come to worse, you can always flee across that big canal :guffaw::guffaw:

5. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

This thread has been alive for one day and you're already on page 4.
    I've officially declared you nuts. Yes, all of you :p

Hey, I was wondering, since when is Wisconsin a country on its own? :wtf:

6. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I think Nat is organizing people by countries and anyone from the US by state or whatever information they may give her.

Here it is:

I think it's easier for her...but she's a better one to answer. I'm just trying to help. :)

7. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

^Thanks for that. :)
    I didn't feel like sifting through all the posts to get my answer ;)

Hey, I'm the only Belgian on the whole list! And I know there are at least 2 more wandering around this board. Hey, come join me, will ya! :p :D

8. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

That's what I was going to do but......

From now on i'll put everyone from the US under 'USA' and then i'll put the state etc in brackets- that would make it a liltle bit organised, How does that sound? :D

Last edited: Apr 15, 2008
  9. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Again guys slow down I think we might lose the thread if we don't, so please slow down *is asking nicely*

HAHA - I don't know if I want to laugh more or scream more when I read that but I get what you mean...

I'm not bashing your gammer I just teasing you....sorry if I offended you :p

Then I'm toast I can't run to save my life :p

*runs away as fast as she can :p*

p.s. my head hurts, done too much talking, talk to ya'll tommorow

10. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

You're all nutso weirdos! SERIOUSLY! (How come the NY thread was never this alive? I know! Because I didn't make it! Muahahaha! :lol: )

:D

I was looking for "USA" and Nat goes and puts everyone under "America" LOL! :lol:

11. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Ok I am not going to post again for a few because Soph will be chasing my ass around this place in a moment but...

Liffy, do you want the USA...will that makw it easier for everyone :lol: Because i'm going to do it know :lol:

That last bit was sarcastic right :lol: Trust me im hard to offend :lol:

12. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I think the new system posts the time that people hit the post button. Whereas the old system time stamped when the person started posting. I know I take my time doing posts and sometimes they end up just before or after other posters, even if we are all going slow.

:lol: It's alright to laugh, most people do when I start out with that as my first reason. Of course it's not just London I want to move to Scotland and Ireland are also on the list. And convient that they are all on the same plain of the world. :D

Last edited: Apr 15, 2008
  13. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Oh my this thread is moving fast. Why did I see my name in like 1/2 the posts in here? :lol:

Well Nat - I don't care if you list me under Michigan or the USA. That is up to you.

Hush - my family is from Belgium. My dad's side of the family was all born there!

14. ametista

ametista Prime Suspect

Hi, I’m from Europe, Lithuania :)

And here’s some random fact for you – Europe’s geographical center is in Lithuania, located 26 km (or 16 miles) north from it’s capital city, Vilnius.

15. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Hey there ametista :D...I never knew that Lithuania was the centre of Europe i'm sure that'll be useful in a quiz one day :D

@Kat- Have we confused you with your name whizzing around the place!

@Sara- Nice change :lol:

@Soph- I couldn't resist! :(