Sara/Greg #13: Sandle - The Ship of Hope

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by SaraStar, Dec 30, 2007.

1. CSI_Bevin

CSI_Bevin Hit and Run

I made a thread under Fanfiction for Sandle Fanfiction.
    :):thumbsup:;)

2. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

Heloo!!! *Echoes* is anyone in here?? *Wipes dust and spider web in this thread*

well..i must say this thread is empty....:( well nevermind...i think i know how to bring you guys back....*Turn on the blue hawaiian hose and wash this thread with it*

the aroma will bring you guys back..i know it.. :D

ok lets talk Sandle shall we? it'll be a good idea if Grissom knows that Greg love Sara since the first episode....and he wanted them to be together....what if this whole GSR thing never happen and Grissom want to be a matchmaker...:lol: that would be priceless....

3. Manuela02

Manuela02 Hit and Run

Yeah I agree with you... It's sad but it's true!
    Come on Sandle Shippers, don't lose hope and let's talk about this wonderful pairing!:)
    I think it will be...Just to know how Grissom would react when he will know that Greg want the same woman than him! What about a kind of competition between the two?:devil: Greg of course will be the winner!;)

Seriously, in CSI the writers should go further with Greg's character, for example show more his feelings. It will be great if there is an episode where Greg is upset because he miss Sara and where we could see that he loves her more than Grissom. I don't know, they could try to compare both Greg and Grissom, or maybe a talk between the two. Greg lost his temper at the lab and Grissom wants to know why...and then Greg says he loves Sara and first Grissom doesn't react, but after he will try to discourage Greg, he will tell him that Sara is going to marry him or something else ( I know Grissom is a bit mean:devil:)...but what he doesn't know is that Greg will never give up on her!!! Of course first, he will be shocked by this and sad but after he will fight to have Sara!!!;)
    What do you think???

Last edited: Apr 13, 2008
  4. greg_sara_love

haha..that'll be a good idea,competition between Greg and Grissom...:lol: Just Imagine Greg challenge Grissom into a Muay Thai fight:guffaw::guffaw: sorry i got carried away..im currently obsess with the show, The Contender Asia.:):)

let's seee who wins? the prize will be, ofcourse, Sara!! I know its like random, but hey..one can dream:lol:

Last edited: Apr 14, 2008
  5. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Hello everyone !!! Sorry for not being here in such a long time , but I have exams this period and it's taking all my time . Anyway , I'm glad to see that Sandle pic of the day is back , with one of my favourite scenes , and thanks shazza for posting the pic and also the song , which is great by the way . And don' worry , hunnie , I remember commenting on your vid , because I liked it a lot .

6. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

OMG! OMG! My Sandle-buddies! My Sandle home! I miss you all! :D :D
    *gets teary eyed then runs in and gives every single person a hug yeah, even the ones she just met*

I've been trying to log in for forever but TalkCSI won't let me. I'm so stupid, I've been logging in with the wrong user name. :rolleyes::guffaw:

But man, I couldn't be any happier to be back here! And I haven't lost hope for my dear Sandle. My Sandle Spirit stays strong! Hope you guys didn't forget me though. School has a very tight grip on me.:brickwall:

Wow, I missed everyone! To all newbies here, heya, I'm Paula or Pau for short. I used to be a Contessa here (long story) but it kind of you know, faded away. Good times... good times. ;)

Oh, Naz, honey! I missed you so much, glad you're the same crazy wacky Naz. Miss yah, buddy! *hugs her tightly*

Well, on Sandle terms, Season 8 has arrived here and glad that I could finally catch up. I've seen the "Missed me, yet?" scene and I couldn't feel any happier. Then of course, GSR scenes comes and goes and well...:brickwall:. Goodbye and Goodluck airs tomorrow and I'm having second thoughts whether to watch or not.

I'm just glad to be back. ;) And TalkCSI got an upgrade. :lol: I got really confuse. Tehee!

Last edited: Apr 15, 2008
  7. greg_sara_love

Wow! Its great to see that the thread is active again...well, my idea of spraying blue hawaiian all over this thread sure does work....i can see that Dani is back...welcome back hunn! :D great to see you again..really miss ya...

And i see Pau....wait...Pau? Oh My! Pau!!!! *Run towards her and hug her tightly, while sneakingly squash some spoiled cakes on her back*:evil: you're back!!!! i thought you're not gonna be back!!!

Yeah...its great to be back...thats what i call sandle spirits...:D if Greg does not give up on Sara, we must not give up on sandle too...:D but then, im in a bad mood right now....:( how bout my next post i'll tell you what happen...

Now, since Pau and Dani are back, lets celebrate!! and i have a short dialogue for you all

Greg: Heard that the long lost sandle shippers are back!
    Sara: Really?
    Greg: Pau the mischevious spoiled cake thrower and Dani the lovely girl with lovely name
    Sara: Wow! thats cool...lets celebrate! WAIT!! If you have an introduction for Dani and Pau, what about me?
    Greg: Let me think....the most beautiful woman i ever seen in my entire life..
    Sara: Aww Greg, and you are my knight in shining armour...with changeable hair...:guffaw::guffaw:
    Greg: Not fair!! *tackles her*

I cant say no more..it must be PG-13 :devil::devil::evil::evil:

8. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Oh man, you're still the devil's little helper, aren't you? :p *throws cake with extra sticky icing and hits Naz's hair* Haha! Man, I missed doing that. :lol:

Really? :wtf: Oh come on, that will only happen when I get hit by a... flying ice cream truck and live! ;) :p

Oh, I just miss your dialogues. They're so full of Sandle-love and Sandle-action. ;) Hooray for Sandle-love! :thumbsup:

Hey, Dani! I see you've just come back too, well, welcome back too! *hugs*

Man, this whole TalkCSI makeover is kind of hard. I spent a lot of time looking for the Reply button. Hahaha!

Last edited: Apr 15, 2008
  9. Manuela02

Manuela02 Hit and Run

Wow! I’m happy this thread is active again! By the way, I am happy to finally “meet” you luvingcsi and ericloca, people here say a lot of things about you…Don’t worry, it is good things!;) I’m Manuela, I’m new on talk csi. I’m Italian and I don’t speak English very well, so sorry for the mistakes!
    Okay, the introduction is made! Let’s now celebrate with another of my long text! I spoke about Greg being upset and having a talk with Grissom, so there you are! I warn you it is my longest!

Another day without Sara, Greg was working in the DNA lab when Wendy arrived. He didn’t hear her, so she went slowly near him. She watched him, he wasn’t like ever and she knew why. Softly, she whispered:
    Wendy: How are you, Greg?
    Greg: *working* I’m fine, thanks.
    Wendy: You’re sure?
    Greg: Yeah, Wendy… I’m working, so if you could just don’t bother me…
    Wendy didn’t leave and looked at him while he was working on a little hair of Catherine’s case.
    Wendy: I miss her too, Greg…
    Greg: I don’t know what you’re talking about …
    Wendy: Of course, you know…
    Greg: Sorry but I don’t…
    Wendy: Come on, Greg! Sara, I miss her too… I know it’s hard for you and…
    Greg: *cutting Wendy off*You don’t know anything!
    Wendy: Sara is my best friend and I miss her a lot, so I know that for you it’s even harder…
    Greg: Don’t speak about her!
    Wendy: Greg, you should talk about that… You love her and...
    Greg: *angry*I don’t want to talk about that, okay?! You don’t know anything! How can you speak about what I feel!?!?!
    Wendy: Greg, calm down… I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to make you upset…I just wanted to help you…
    Greg: I don’t want your help, okay? So, leave me alone!
    Hodges: *arrived* Sanders, what the Hell? You don’t need to shout when you’re talking! People are working; we’re not like you…
    Greg: Shut up, Hodges!
    Hodges: Wow, Mr Sanders is not in a good mood today… Does he miss his Sara?
    Greg could stand anymore. He was upset and he punched Hodges in the face before leaving the room. He walked quickly through the lab when someone called him:
    Grissom: Greg, in my office now!
    Greg: *sigh* Great, it couldn’t be better!

Grissom: Take a sit…Okay, so I’d like to know why you punched Hodges…
    Greg: He deserves that…
    Grissom: It isn’t an explanation…
    Greg: For me, it is…Can I go?
    Greg: I already said why…I don’t have anything more to say...
    Grissom: Sorry Greg, but it isn’t enough for me…You’re lucky, it could be Ecklie instead of me and he wouldn’t wait for an explanation...
    Greg: I think I prefer Ecklie…
    Grissom: Greg… I want to know why you’re so angry.
    Greg: I don’t want to tell you…
    Grissom: You don’t have the choice…An explanation or you’re fired…
    Greg: *standing up* I think I am fired then…
    Grissom: Come on, Greg! Don’t be so stupid! Sit down and tell me!
    Greg sat down but didn’t say anything.
    Grissom: I am not stupid, Greg… I know that since Sara’s leaving, you have changed…
    Greg: *angry* So, why are you asking? If you already have your answer!
    Grissom: I want to know why you’re so angry, Greg… You become angry even when I just say her name… Is it because of her, is it because of Sara?
    Greg: *angry*It’s not her fault!
    Grissom: I don’t believe you!
    Greg: It’s not because of Sara! Leave her apart from that!
    Grissom: I don’t believe you…Why are you yelling?
    Greg: Because I said you the truth and you don’t believe me...
    Grissom: It’s not true…You’re trying to hide something or maybe you’re protecting her…If it’s Sara’s fault, I understand your outburst…
    Greg: *thinking* He’s trying to make me say the truth…He’s provoking me…
    Grissom: You know, Greg… Sara is dangerous, especially for you…
    Greg: * thinking* Calm down, man, you have to calm down…
    Grissom: She’s like a black widow, she is…
    Greg: *yelling* Don’t compare Sara to your stupid insects!
    Grissom: Greg, it’s the truth…
    Greg: No, it’s not the truth! Sara is not guilty at all! It’s my entire fault…
    Grissom: Greg… You don’t have to lie for her!
    Greg: I’m not lying! It’s the truth! Because…
    Grissom: Because what Greg?
    Greg: Because I love her…*thinking* Shit! Great, Sanders! You’re so damned stupid!
    Grissom: *falsely desolate* I’m sorry, Greg…I didn’t know it…
    Greg: Now you know! Can I go?
    Grissom: Does Sara know?
    Greg: She doesn’t need to know…
    Grissom: I’m sorry, Greg…but she is going to marry me…
    Greg felt like someone punched him in the stomach but he didn’t show that he was hurt.
    Greg: Well, Congratulations, I think we say that to the future spouses… I have to go… I need to go home…

At home, Greg sat in his couch, hurt. His eyes were full of tears but they didn’t seem to want to fall. It was impossible! He loves her, how can she marry Grissom?! Suddenly, his phone rang and he wipes away the only tear that was running down his cheek.
    Greg: Sanders…
    ???: Greg, it’s Sara!
    Greg: *surprised* Sara?! How are you?
    Sara: I’m fine, thanks…It should be me to ask to you that …Grissom told me…
    Greg: Of course, he did…Should I say Congratulation to the bride?
    Sara: *surprise*He told you?
    Greg: Yeah… Don’t worry I’m not going to tell the other…
    Sara: *annoyed*He shouldn’t have say that…I didn’t want to tell everybody, because I wasn’t sure it was what I wanted…By the way, I didn’t call to speak about me… I called for you, to catch your news… I’m worried about you…
    Greg: I’m fine, Sara… I miss you…
    Sara: I miss you too Greggo…Tell me what happened at the lab…
    Greg: Grissom already told you…
    Sara: No, he just said me you were upset…Tell me…I’m all ears…
    Greg: It’s a long story…I don’t want you to waste your time with me… Moreover, it will cost you a lot this call…
    Sara: Greg, I’m not going to waste my time… I can stay all my time speaking with you! I don’t care how much it will cost; I just want to be sure you’re okay… I miss you so much!
    Greg: Yeah, me too…Working at the lab isn’t the same without you…I don’t like doing my job anymore…
    Sara: Hey Greggo! Don’t say things like that! You’re good at what you do!
    Greg could feel Sara smile through the phone and it made him smile too.
    Greg: You made me smile again… You’re an angel, Sar’…
    Sara: I’m happy to hear that, Greg… No, I’m not an angel… You will always be there for me, remember? It’s what you said…and I say you that I will be there too… I’m only keeping my promise. Remember every time I was down and you were there? You made me smile, you made me happy and now it’s my turn to help you… You’re down and you need me…and I’m here to make you smile…
    Greg: Thank you so much, Sara… It means the world to me…
    Sara: *smiling* Don’t mention it. Now, tell me what happened and I will help you all costs…
    Greg: Okay… If you insist…

10. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Hello, Manuela! :) Nice to meet you and thank you for being in the Sandle-ship. ;) I love your long text. :thumbsup: But I'd just leave the whole "Grissom-Sara getting married" out of the things I love. Cause well, the whole thing just makes me want to :brickwall:. Tehee! Anyway, I love it and your English is really really good. ;)

I watched Goodbye and Goodluck and I was really speechless and got really teary eyed in the end. CSI minus Sara? I have no idea what to expect. There's always going to be that empty space in the show. And besides, how about our lovely ship... but I'm still going to get my hopes up. Let's stay positive! :D

I felt really sad during those GSR moments because I don't know, it lacked emotion, I guess. I mean, when Sara waved at Grissom when he was in his office, he just kind of waved back with the most stern look I have ever seen. :wtf: If Greg was in Grissom's place, he would've showed more emoton like givng her the sweetest smile or leave his work for a moment and walk toward her. That's Sandle, it's romantic and cute. ;)

And the kiss. I really felt heartbroken. :( But again, Grissom lacked emotion. And I was thinking that if that was Greg, after being a little surprised he would've returned that kiss with passion. And when Grissom was reading Sara's letter, you see Sara crying and her heart breaking, and Grissom acting casual and in the end, after he read the letter, he had a look in his face that's anything but sadness for Sara's departure. :(

I reread my post, and wow, it doesn't like me. Haha! :lol: It's just that I'm super sad and I think it'll take time before this whole thing sinks in. :( But let's stay positive. Sandle forever! ♥♥♥

11. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

I'm back to guys! :lol: If you guys still remember me! :p

Thanks for all of your wonderful Sandlelicious conversations! They've made me so happy.

I have a feeling that Greg will one day go and look for Sara... and all will be good as they get married and have babies! Adopt kids too and live in a beautiful house where Sara will find a job that really makes her happy.

12. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Hi Dani. :) It's more of a pic of the moment. Not everyday, but whenever this thread needs a bit of livening up with pictures, the SPOTM gets posted. Like now! I feel like posting a pic. :D

Sandle Pic of the Moment

[​IMG]

Love the way she grabs him while that little crowd looks on. Lucky crowd. ;)

And I see Pau and Delia have both paid us a visit! Hi girls! Always glad to see you back! Missed you! [​IMG]

Oh dear. I'm so sorry. :( I think that's why Salean is sad too. So I take it Danny got with Rikki (I saw the new thread). I have no idea who she is or why they got together but I sure hope things will work out. Just stay positive and come back someday, please. Have as many positivity cookies and Blue Hawaiian as you need, Liff!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    And any other D/L shippers who read this, my deepest sympathies! (I'm glad I don't ship them because it would such to be 0 for 3 in terms of ships. First Sandle, the CaRWash and now D/L... *sigh*)

13. greg_sara_love

WOW!! love the dialogue Manuela02 love it so much...:D well i promised you all to tell my small matter to yall....here it goes

*Off topic*

On 12 of april, i decided to buy the ticket to The Contender Asia Finale. I really wanna meet this particular contender named Sean, but then, when i checked the date for the finale, its on 12 of April..:brickwall::brickwall::brickwall: I was so mad and sad at the same time...I went to this website and i read the comment. "Just met Sean yesterday at the finale, he was very friendly" I was seriously jealous.....i felt that i wanna :scream::scream::scream:

Ok back to Sandle

ooo...that is helluva picture..love it, ahh miss the old times where they were flirting with one another :) but now things had changed :( and Del!!!! miss you so much hunn!! *throw spoilde cake at her but missed and squash on Pau's face* Opps i missed :evil::evil:

I cant wait to read the rest of the story in "Faded Away" and all your fanfics...WOW! it seems here that the old buddies are back to action! *Group Sandle-ly hug* I bet Greg and Sara are happy to see that we're now a one big happy family again!

14. CSI_Bevin

CSI_Bevin Hit and Run

I found the most perfect SANDLE song.

Everything But Mine"
    Backstreet Boys

[Brian:]
    Walking along the sky
    Chasing a glimpse of you
    Painting a world with stars I found inside your eyes
    Up here above the haze
    Everything looks so clear
    Wondering what it would be like if you were here

[Nick:]
    And time takes time ([Howie:] takes time)
    But I can't wait
    To tell you how I feel

[Chorus:]
    Oh, you're the calm when my world is crashing
    My heart, my blood, my passion
    Why, tell me why
    You're everything but mine

I hold you close when it all goes crazy
    And through it all, you'll be my lady
    Why, tell me why
    You're everything
    Everything but mine

[AJ:]
    You don't have to be afraid
    Of somebody else's touch
    Just gimme a chance to prove
    Just how you should be loved

[Nick:]
    And time, it takes time ([Howie:] takes time)
    It's not too late
    To tell you how I feel

[Repeat Chorus]

[AJ:]
    Everything but mine
    Mine I know, oh baby
    Someday you'll come around
    I'm gonna leave the light on
    And I won't let you down
    No I won't let you down

[All:]
    I won't let you down