Dislike An LV Character?

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 14, 2004.

1. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

Amen to that!

2. thewaiting28

thewaiting28 Civilian

I don't really dislike any of them
    Each character adds an essential element to the show.

3. NightDriver

NightDriver Civilian

I agree with this!

4. WASSITO

WASSITO Pathologist

I'm not to fond of Ronnie, she needs to go back to school.

5. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Ecklie is the charater I dislike the most. Just how mean he can get and how he acts soooooo cocky. Having said that, its his job and many times I wonder if he has a heart, Ecklie being nice would be scary. So I have a love to dis-like him thing.

Ronnie would be next. I just found her annoying. Dont know if that was intentional or not but that how I feel.

Hodges I used to dislike as much as Eckile but my feelings for him have changed. He still is a kiss :censored: but he has gotten better. Not to sound shippery, but maybe b/c he seems to mellow out around Wendy.

As for the rest of the characters, there are moments from each of them in which I dislike them. Most of those can seem silly or stupid. That said they are...

Nicky~ one word. KRISTY. :brickwall::brickwall::brickwall:

Sara~ for her character not really having a life and sometimes how she put up with Grissom.

Grissom~ for being such a smart man, sometimes he wasnt in ways, at least to me he should have known better.

Catherine~ how she dealt with her father. And how she hasnt dealt with another character. I'll give you all a clue~ see my banner.

Warrick~ really loved him but his recent issues with the prescription pills, really made me mad at him. I'd go on about this but it be a long rant. *sigh*

Greggo~ hmmmm this is hard. I love my Greggo out of all the characters, & cant think of anything I dislike about him. oh wait I thought of something, well somethings. His hair in S2 I believe~ when it was shaved on the sides oddly:alienblush::vulcan:. I know my reasoning is getting pittiful. lol I warned you all it might!:p And the other is not going after what he wants. I wont further elaborate, but if you care to know PM, & I'll explain myself.

6. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I haven't watched CSI since Sara has left, so I got a quick question: Is Ronnie still there or was she just a guest character?

I liked her.

I hardly dislike any of the characters, I just sometimes dislike where the writers are going with them. Some storylines should just be cut out and deleted.

7. Joycie84

Joycie84 CSI Level One

Grissom was always the one character I liked the least. I don't like Ronnie either, because she is kind of annoying! And Ecklie of course, but is there anyone that loves him???

There isn't a single character that I HATE. :devil: ;)

8. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I think she might have went to another shift she was only in four Eps, the actress Jessica Lucas is in the process of filming "Drag Me To Hell" which is listed as (2009) according to IMDB.

9. tenchi74

tenchi74 Victim

Ronnie is annoying. Can't believe she could get a job at CSI.

10. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

I didn't see Ronnie, but I heard so much 'bout her... I dislike Hodges and Wendy, I just can't look at them! They're for me really annoying. Hodges is a kind of person who I hate in real life... Of course he made a great job in "Grave Danger" but after that... Nothing changed.

11. dandylion

dandylion Hit and Run

I agree with you, Only_True_Love, there have been times when I have disliked or liked most of the characters. I thought that was very well put.:)

12. tenchi74

tenchi74 Victim

Hodges is one of those people that is fun to talk to around the office....but outside I wouldn't even dare of it. Not to say he is a bad guy....just...different.

Ronnie is a complete airhead. for those non American people here who might not know what that means.....it means she lacks something between her ears called a brain.

13. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Even around the office I couldn't talk with that kind of guy. Of course watchin' him and listenin' his life true stories is funny (I love this one where he told Nick 'bout his small revenge:lol: Nick's face was the best!). But when I start to think that I'm in place of some CSI and I must be with Hodges in the same room... I would love to throw something (I'm so bad:devil:). And of course I don't think he's bad... I just can't stand him;)

14. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

I really disliked Kristi Hopkins (the prostitute who died in Season 1 after being with Nick for a night). She's the only character I honestly could not stand. Everything about her bothered me.
    But, aside from her, I don't dislike any other character. Even Ecklie is okay in my books.

15. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I don't really really dislike any character, but Grissom really annoys me sometimes, his ineptness to appear to understand human problems and interactions really irritates me sometimes (an example when he sent Greg to the case with the burn victim). And the one-liners have just gone over the top. Normally he's ok, but occasionally I just want to scream at him.

Apart from that I don't dislike any character- I didn't like Hodges to start with, but he's grown on me, he's irritating as hell but in a funny way.