Carmine-What is Cessau?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Dryan89, May 3, 2006.

1. owlki

owlki Witness

Technically, if you look really close and are trained in the fine art of "Where's Wally?" (or Waldo, in US), you can see that there are two members of the trio in the photo... :lol:

2. origin-nknwn

origin-nknwn Rookie

It is true that you can see John in the background, but he's tiny...

I swear, finding a picture to make a header for the fanlisting was a nightmare. The pics on their site are unavailable for saving - well in the strictest sense. *whistles* Which just left the couple on their MySpace...

3. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i don't mind any pic of Carmine either but i get pissed off when certain people are all about a band and the main person or only one person is the main focus. i wish too it was the pic of the whole band from the back of the cd, it's a cool pic.

i think the shirt ships out of New York somewhere. i live in Jersey so maybe that's why i got mine so fast? who knows. right now i'm proudly wearing my shirt it's so awesome :)

4. origin-nknwn

origin-nknwn Rookie

Yeah, exactly. I'm totally about all the guys - what they put together as a trio was great. And that's what I want to see of Ceesau - the three guys.

I wasn't expecting my tee to arrive quickly since it took the payment an age to clear PayPal, and then I live across the pond. And of course, it'll depend on USPS not losing it before it leaves the country, like almost everything else I ever get shipped from the US and end up getting sent again...

5. CarmineFan

CarmineFan Lab Technician

I had to use paypal as well and it took me at least 2-3 weeks to get all the stuff done. Sometimes I really hate it to live in Europe.
    But I recieved an email which says my order will be shipped this week. Hopefully it'll be here by the week-end or beginning of next week

6. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Got my tank top today. Woo hoo! Perhaps once I muster the energy, I'll have someone take a pic of me wearing it and post for everyone to see. The tank tops have "Cessau" written across the front, but they also have the little see-saw sketch on the bottom back of the shirt.

7. origin-nknwn

origin-nknwn Rookie

I don't know what the deal with the eCheque thing was. I've never had to use that for an international transaction before. In fact, the only time I've ever had to use it prior to this was because the seller of an eBay auction I won only had a basic PayPal account. And that person was in the UK, same as me.

I've not received an email about my order. The last thing I heard was from PayPal to say my payment has cleared. *shrug* If I don't hear something in a week or so, I'll chase it up.

8. CarmineFan

I hope it is true that they ship this week. I think they're totally overrun with all the orders. Looks like they had not expected this

9. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Well, in Carmine's last interview with Kristine he made it sound like the reason he recorded with John and Michael was because they were available at the time. When talking about doing shows he said that John was focusing on acting, but maybe he'd be able to find someone else. So it seems to me that this is very much Carmine's project and while the other guys are definitely given credit for their contributions, they're not a "band" per se. If that really is the case I can see why the picture is only Carmine.

10. origin-nknwn

origin-nknwn Rookie

Sweet! :)

Yeah, I kind of got the impression the CD was a lot more popular than expected. And thus so was the merchandise...

I'd totally forgotten that interview. If you look at it like that, I guess it does make sense...

11. CarmineFan

So if Carmine 'took' them because they were there at the time, what basic is this for a band? Sure they wouldn't have done it if they would not get along with each other and the 'product' is really good, but is there a chance of exchanging the members? :rolleyes:

12. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^From what it sounds like, Michael Brasic--the drummer--is in, but there's a possibility John Amedori, the lead guitar player, might have other obligations. I think they're just glad they got the album out, lol. It's too bad they're all so busy because I bet they'd be a great band to see live.

13. origin-nknwn

origin-nknwn Rookie

Hey, don't shoot! I only agreed that PA could have a good point. :p

It'll be weird if they have to get someone to replace John cos I think he's a great guitar player. I'm glad they finally got the EP out - an album would be nice next. And live - hell yes. Though I suspect any such gigs would be US only. Not that I ever need any excuse to spend money on travelling...:lol:

14. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Thanks for the clarification, Top.

I was just trying to come up with a plausible explanation for why the pic is Carmine alone. I didn't mean to marginalize the others' contributions. I hardly think he "took" them simply because they were available at the time; but what Carmine said in the interview made it sound to me like "Ceesau" is not going to be a band that strictly consists of these three people.

15. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Yay! My tshirt arrived. Boo - I can't have it until tomorrow because I need to go and pick it up from the mail depot. And pay a £12.50 customs charge! :lol: I'm laughing but it's not funny.