Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor - Must. Fight. Crime!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hello from a big Adam/A.J. fan and a long time lurker, I think it's about time I joined in with this thread. :D I'm Steph by the way. :D Faylinn, I love all the captions you have put on the clips, they are really funny, I snagged them, hope you don't mind... I'm not able to see the pics posted by Elsie... Would someone maybe be able to PM them to me please? I'm looking forward to chatting we some other Adam lovers. :D

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Haha! I love the avatar. :p Welcome to the thread--the more, the merrier. :D I'm not sure why Elsie's pictures aren't showing up for you, though--they're on Photobucket. *scratches head*

(And yeah, saving the macros is cool with me. ;))

3. Stepherweps

Thanks for the welcome Faylinn. :D Ok this is so random, but they are showing up now... *Confused* I love your icon by the way, that is such a cute pic, and your banner too... :drool: He is such a cutie... [​IMG] What ep are those pics from?

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I've had that happen--usually it's icons that don't show up for me, though. :p

The icon is from "Right Next Door" (from one of the pictures Elsie posted up-thread), and the banner is from "Down the Rabbit Hole". :p

5. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

XD Fay, I love your avvie!

Just thought I'd comment on that. I can't comment on any of the new episodes because we're still behind. The last ep that aired here was 4.04. And you know, I'd recorded Can You Hear Me Now on video and I was keeping it just for the scene between Adam and Kendall because that is becoming one of my favourite scenes ever. Must. Fight. Crime! And you know what happened? My mum recorded over it :( Bah! And I'm guessing that it's not coming out on DVD for a very long time, considering that season 3 isn't even out yet. *kicks Australia* Oh wait, AJ loves it here! *hugs Australia*

6. Stepherweps

Aww that really suck Carlz *Hugs*, I'd freak if my parents did that... Thanks for the info Fay. :D Tonight we have Playing With Matches, Are there any good Adam scenes is it? *Day dreams*, I love CSI:NY... :lol: Mainly because of Adam... :drool:

7. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

^^Ouch, poor you, but that's why there's youtube for ;)

Must fight crime scene. 5' 54'' s04e01.

And as I was looking for Adam's clips on youtube:

Adam and Stella. s04e16.

Adam dancing. s04e12.

Adam with Sid at the morgue. s04e11. 2' 10''

Adam/Kendall & the chocolate. s04e07.

Adam on Second Life. s04e05.

Season 3 Adam's moments: one , two, three.

Thanks to the people who posted the videos on youtube and I hope they don't mind about me posting them here.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2008
  8. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Great clips Hormiga, so many wonderful Adam moments. :D

Prepare to be disappointed. I'm afraid there is no Adam in this one at all. :(

9. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

I believe that at this point Adam is my favorite character in NY. He's sweet and caring and geeky, and I love how he singlehandedly saves some episodes and adds more points to them. Kudos to AJ Buckley for being best at what he does! I loved his scenes with Stella in Right Next Door, natural, unforced, sincere, sweet and many more than I can count.

Cheer up Adorable_Crazy, there will be plenty of Adam in the next one, "DOA for a Day"

10. Stepherweps

Aww I'm quite annoyed now :( No Adam... :( But thanks to Hormiga for all of those Adam clips, they will totally make up for it, and even make it better... :D Yay, I'm looking forward to an ep with lots of Adam scenes. :D I just have to wait a week... It's not that long really... *I'm trying to convince myself* :lol:

11. WhosLaughingNow

WhosLaughingNow Lab Technician

Did anyone else see AJ on American Idol Extra :p? I was channel surfing when I came across it early this morning, and it was from right after the last episode where they reveled who the next person to be booted off the show was. He may or may not have been talking about inspirational songs... or U2... or both when they interviewed him. I'm assuming he was at the show.

12. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

:lol::lol: I am not surprised...he grew up in Vancouver, and the Rangers have been the canucks biggest rival since the 94 playoffs. I still remember crying when the cacucks lost in the 7th game of the finals :lol: (i was 10!) I would LOVE AJ to do some trash talking :thumbsup: Good thing he is blogging about Pittsburgh, cause if he was a fan of the rangers i would have posted a comment calling him a traitor :lol:

ohhh some highlights from his blog

calling our horrific LA style hockey riot cool :lol: Nice...love it.

could i love this guy anymore :) Vancouver represent! :thumbsup:

Last edited: Apr 13, 2008
  13. Stepherweps

Oh wow WhosLaughingNow, that's really cool, I'm not from the States so nope I haven't seen it... If anyone has a video of it, or know's where I could find one, I'd love to see him. :D

14. Flail_Master

Flail_Master Victim

15. Stepherweps

Aww, thanks for posting Flail_Master, A.J. Looks so cute in the interview and the trailer. I hope this show comes to the UK... If it does though, it won't be for a long time which really sucks, but thanks again. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.