Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Part IV

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Drumchik, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I'm on major Louise withdrawl, TV without her sucks. :(

2. mati

mati Rookie

Yeah, although at the moment I'm looking Italian TV and the're on season 6, so I'm watching the episode with the Circe de Soleil and I'm suffering not that much ;), but I wish she would return on screen. It seems to me that nobody has a clue about her current work schedule. But maybe she is working on a big surprise. :)

3. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

In Italy they have dubbings, don't they? Does that mean you watch Sofia speak Italian? That must be really hot.

4. mati

mati Rookie

Actually, it gets even better :cool: I know her real voice, but also the German and Italian version!!! Comparing the different dubbing voices, I like German the best. The Italian is a good one and that's not always sure, but for my taste to high and "girlish". For me it's also interesting to compare dubbings with the original script and see in what way the words spoken or the meaning can change. One thing really never changes: Sofia keeps always her cool and speaks in her witty way :D. The German are very good at choosing voices and if the can, they'll use a voice that'll be close to the original. And I'm watching on 3 differents channels season 6 to 7 :cool:!!!

5. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Louise. On three channels. *thuds*

6. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Concerning Sofia I must agree, her German voice matches her well. I still prefer the sound of Louise's own voice though. Plus, the accent doesn't come out in dubbings ;)

I'm so jealous, I want English and Italian TV too! Do you actually speak Italian? When I went to Italy I watched some but my school Italian wasn't good enough to keep up with their talking :( It must be hot to watch Sofia in Italian though, they have a rather passionate way of talking, I wouldn't mind not understanding a word any way. ;)

7. mati

mati Rookie

Yes, I do, I speak also German, English and a little French. It's always hot to watch her, no matter the language :), but to do a good dubbing you have to stick to the plot, if I can say so, so it isn't to "Italian".But the accent, the cadence of the language, the rhythm is typically Italian. On a short OT note;), I hope you enjoyed your journey despite the language barrier.

8. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I remember Italy. Beautiful country and really, really nice people. I went to Venice, Rome, Naples and Florence as well as Pompeii. Beautiful country.

We know Marg has been to Venice - I wonder if Louise has been to Italy at all?

9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Do we have an airdate for "Kiss of Death" yet? I'm anxiously waiting to see Louise in a show, and I haven't heard any news on any airdates for the mini-series.

10. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I don't think the BBC has released anything yet. They're not terribly helpful with release dates. Yes, Beeb, I am talking about Waking the Dead...

11. mati

mati Rookie

Well, I'm going on a short holiday next weekend and I do so hope that BBC won't have the "brilliant" idea to air the movie on those days!!! I'm waiting like forever and with my usual luck it wouldn't surprise me, if that would happen and I couldn't record it. I would go crazy :brickwall:. But anyway, Drumchik, I'm glad you enjoyed those cities.
    I don't know, if LL was ever in Italy. But a few years ago I heard that Lucy Lawless lived for a few weeks or months in CH at a time she wasn't even known, but basically only a few km away from my hometown. Well, that would have been cool, meeting her way before her success! Yeah, I know, dream on, girl ....:bolian: . For her and Louise I would do almost anything ;)! And thinking to just stumble upon Louise on a sunny day, well, it boogles my mind, but it won't never happen. So, we keep waiting for the movie, what else can we do?

12. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Bumping Louise's hotness.

I was just checking out IMDB, and I noticed that it lists "unknown episodes" for Blood Rush. Does this mean it has been commissioned for a series, or is it just IMDB playing games?

13. mati

mati Rookie

Well, I don't have a clue and basically I can't really understand what they're doing lately on BBC1, because they said months ago that the TV movie was to be aired in January/February. Now we are in April and we don't even know if and when they'll be airing it. It sucks! Sorry, but I can't give you any help, but I keep hoping soon. Take care

14. tenchi74

tenchi74 Victim

more sofia/sophia for me pweeeeez

15. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Amen to that! I have a nasty feeling that TPTB isn't going to use Louise again..

But hopefully that means we can see her in lots of other things!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.