William/Grissom Perfect Pics #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocket Scientist, the age thing doesn't bother me. I have no problem admitting when a guy of any age looks good, my friends just love to tease.

No worries ashlmorr3 I know that people love to tease and it is all part of the fun of it!

But gilsgal where did you get Blue Eyes *le sigh* from ??? Corr his eyes do not always look 8that* blue!!!

WOW, Rocky that's humongous, now you get to touch his face every day.. nice, and gilsgal great caps. as always and that's a great one ashlmoor3 and Rocket I loved that subtle glance in that ep. pricless! it's hard to pick, when their all drool worthy:drool:

AND 5 OF HIM

SECRETS AND FLIES great ep. he got the perp. with his outstanding knowledge of the 'flies on that pig!

And he got Thayer locked up, that smirk at the end, when Thayer tells him it's his fault he's going to prison, and Grissom's reply... absolute wonderful scene.

I just love these photos, I'm just worried my computer is gonna implode from all the sexiness and just not enough space to hold all of Billy's Magnifigance!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back